Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] [LAUNCHED]| SSVCoin |[POW X13 Coin] Now on Bittrex and C-CEX Exchange - page 6. (Read 48516 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
be sure to be in, it gonna move very fast under 1btc to 900sats
Activity: 701
I'm sure ssv will rise again after dev's upgrades.
market cap 12btc lol 10x easy from here
with only 2.7million coins in circulation and decentralized masternodes being built your looking at 10k sats
Activity: 686
your block explorer is not working
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
b][
Tradeable on
C-Cex
Bittrex
Cryptsy
#ssvcoin
Activity: 20
question
Why people dumping so low?Is the former scammer dev? It should be above 3k sat to fullfill the electricity cost of mining!
SkyValeey dump this coin.... He killed SSV!!!
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
I have full bags of SSV  Grin Now it would be perfect if we go up  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Of course 12 September! Cool
Activity: 700
Why people dumping so low?Is the former scammer dev? It should be above 3k sat to fullfill the electricity cost of mining!
Dont worry remember remember the 12th of september.
People dumping coin, because want to buy cheap coin before rise!
Activity: 392
HOT NEWS!

OK, tommorow evenging, will be pomp by grup "FontasPumps" When I will be know more, I tell what time and how! For now this news is no official! Cool
People are selling.... looks like it is dying. People really don't have a lot of patient anymore, it seems that they give a coin just a few days and then they believe that it most have change the world. That is not how it works.

For example; Pinkcoin was trading a long time at 10sats till a few days, looks like a nice price to buy. Below the IPO price for the first time.

SSV Dev
is Great person. Wait and watch!!!
SSV has big potential! SSV soon will be over 4000sat!!!! Grin
Activity: 252
We're still working on major wallet update. It's larger issue, some time will be needed. Please be patience.

MOON SOONER OR LATER!!!
We're still working on major wallet update. It's larger issue, some time will be needed. Please be patience.

This is great news to hear Smiley
Activity: 56
Be happy, we are the best! Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
TO THE MOON!!!
Don't be happy,we have a long way to go.For now we just need to focus on the coin not the price
Pages:
Jump to: