Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] [LAUNCHED]| SSVCoin |[POW X13 Coin] Now on Bittrex and C-CEX Exchange - page 31. (Read 48543 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bill (Bittrex)
Sep 04 20:12

Hi,

Please let me know if you are interested in the spotlight.

Bill

It's from owner of Bittrex exchange. Do you like it? The spotlight costs 3 BTC. Is it worth the effort?

Give us your opinion. Thank you.
Anyone know when we will bittrex ?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
SSV #1 vol at C-CEX - over 26 btc  Shocked
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
C-cex should return our SSV or refund in Bitcoins

I only want my SSV, if C-CEX lost it, they should buy it on the market.
Activity: 73
C-cex should return our SSV or refund in Bitcoins

i got refundeded by c-cex
How? Could you tell me somethink more?
[/quote]

Please tell us, how you did it; I have the same problem witj C-CEX.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
FROM C-CEX SUPPORT

"Looks like You deposited to address You generated before official announce. Those addresses are not valid"

they have permitted to generated deposit address with the wrong wallet after that is our fault ?

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

Have the same answer. I've red C-CEX documentation, and there isn't written nothing about the duty to wait for the announcement. C_CEX let us generate the SSV address, and we sent there our money. I want my money back. If they lost them, they have to buy SSV from the market.

C-CEX deposit rules:

"Cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal rules
All cryptocurrencies are deposited by sending the amount to the Exchange's generated users address. These addresses are generated on demand by clicking "New address" in the "Funds" section.

Cryptocurrency withdrawals are made at the "Withdrawal" interface in the "Funds" section by sending available amount to desired address.

All cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals are automatic and initiated instantly. All possible delays with transfering funds after successful withdrawal are not related to Exchange. Successful withdrawals are always confirmed by transaction ID.

We are not responsible for deposits and withdrawals made in wrong forks of specific coin's blockchains if there is no updated wallet version in official coin site and no notification made by coin developer."

I do not handle the server side of things but I spoke with someone in our chatbox who had this issue and resolved it with them. I am making Support aware of the issue to try to get this taken care of in a timely manner. Sorry for the mix up on our end.
I hope that you will fix the problem with early deposits Wink
If they won't return the coins, it might be the last breath of C-Cex due to very, very bad PR here and everywhere on the internet Tongue

Could you paste the history of your correspondence with c-cex? plz
Activity: 84
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
FROM C-CEX SUPPORT

"Looks like You deposited to address You generated before official announce. Those addresses are not valid"

they have permitted to generated deposit address with the wrong wallet after that is our fault ?

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

Have the same answer. I've red C-CEX documentation, and there isn't written nothing about the duty to wait for the announcement. C_CEX let us generate the SSV address, and we sent there our money. I want my money back. If they lost them, they have to buy SSV from the market.

C-CEX deposit rules:

All cryptocurrencies are deposited by sending the amount to the Exchange's generated users address. These addresses are generated on demand by clicking "New address" in the "Funds" section.

Cryptocurrency withdrawals are made at the "Withdrawal" interface in the "Funds" section by sending available amount to desired address.

All cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals are automatic and initiated instantly. All possible delays with transfering funds after successful withdrawal are not related to Exchange. Successful withdrawals are always confirmed by transaction ID.

We are not responsible for deposits and withdrawals made in wrong forks of specific coin's blockchains if there is no updated wallet version in official coin site and no notification made by coin developer."

I do not handle the server side of things but I spoke with someone in our chatbox who had this issue and resolved it with them. I am making Support aware of the issue to try to get this taken care of in a timely manner. Sorry for the mix up on our end.
If they won't return the coins, it might be the last breath of C-Cex due to very, very bad PR here and everywhere on the internet Tongue

How? Could you tell me somethink more?
Activity: 475
FROM C-CEX SUPPORT

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

C-CEX deposit rules:

Activity: 91
FROM C-CEX SUPPORT

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

C-CEX deposit rules:

Dev, are you send requested information for bittrex?

Yes, official request has been sent.
FROM C-CEX SUPPORT

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

C-CEX deposit rules:

Seriously, this not looking good from your site. Better solve this problem quick before people get mad.
Devs maybe you can show us what we can expect in the future. I'm really curious Smiley
+1
It's high time to show whitepaper or plan of development.
We are waiting dev
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunatelly, people from the server side (I think), have one answer for me"

"Looks like You generated address before official announce. Those addresses are not valid."

They are joking, right?

Offcourse they are joking....

and any solid exchange has a script where the dump the private key of the addresses generated. Incase of any problems the can generate the wallet address again in another wallet on whatever computer.

So don't try to put the blame on us. I know you have access to our coins

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunatelly, people from the server side (I think), have one answer for me"

"Looks like You generated address before official announce. Those addresses are not valid."

They are joking, right?
So what with our coins? I get another answer that they don't have our coins

IF you can give C-CEX the address and tx of transaction, they must give it back to you.
You did just like they write you should do:

"C-CEX deposit rules:
Cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal rules
All cryptocurrencies are deposited by sending the amount to the Exchange's generated users address. These addresses are generated on demand by clicking "New address" in the "Funds" section."
Activity: 49
is there available to indonesian translate?
if yes i can do it

quoted me if i can do it Cheesy
Activity: 472
So what with our coins? I get another answer that they don't have our coins
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
FROM C-CEX SUPPORT

SHAME ON YOU C-CEX

C-CEX deposit rules:

Pages:
Jump to: