Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] [LAUNCHED]| SSVCoin |[POW X13 Coin] Now on Bittrex and C-CEX Exchange - page 35. (Read 48545 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
13 btc volume is really big for C-Cex. If it weren't for the Burst pump everyone would be talking about SSV.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We've just launched our Facebook

Like it, please!
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I have started with bids on 1000 satoshi but noone is selling Sad I am placing my bids higher and higher, waiting for cheap SSV but only ask is going up Tongue

I will have to buy everything from asks before it will be too late and the price will be over 2k satoshi Grin

Everyone knows that this price is too low Wink

True, but i want lower because i want buy more cheap coin Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I have started with bids on 1000 satoshi but noone is selling Sad I am placing my bids higher and higher, waiting for cheap SSV but only ask is going up Tongue

I will have to buy everything from asks before it will be too late and the price will be over 2k satoshi Grin
I've just bought 20k SSV, in a few days we will be dreaming about buying at such a low price Wink

I rarely can see such active development and support team, when SSV will reach Poloniex and Bittrex, many investors will hear about this coin Grin
And maybe someone with big wallet and thousands of followers will pump it up? Wink
Activity: 56
Block explorer at http://www.explorah.net/ssv/ displays incorrect values.
It will be removed from the first post until further investigation.
Activity: 98

Everyone knows that this price is too low Wink
Activity: 84
Anybody talk to C-CEX support? Can't get any answer from C-CEX what about my coins.

Try to contact them via Skype.
Activity: 28

Activity: 701
Merit: 500
We have second volume on c-cex and that is only begining. Price is stable going up. With 2.5 mln coins price should oscilate between 10-20k satoshi.

I agree.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I think the low price reflects the fact that the Dev's are newbie accounts and not known, people are tired of being ripped off.

If the Dev would agree to do A PoD, then this coin price should increase significantly.
Activity: 58
Anybody talk to C-CEX support? Can't get any answer from C-CEX what about my coins.
Activity: 68
Dev team is working,  low amount of coins,  prise is low :-) just bought some,  I'm going to wait few weeks and see how it's works
Activity: 336
We have second volume on c-cex and that is only begining. Price is stable going up. With 2.5 mln coins price should oscilate between 10-20k satoshi.

+1 This is good prediction. But definitely SSV needs bigger exchanges.
I can't wait to hear some news from Polo or Bittrex Smiley
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Activity: 336
I am starting to think that I was wrong about this coin - it grows slowly Smiley

I was also sceptical, but it looks better every days. Very good devs work shows the effects.
When you see at the beginnig this coin was dead, but now it try gets to major exchenges. Great progress.
Activity: 224
I am starting to think that I was wrong about this coin - it grows slowly Smiley
Activity: 98
Many tickets + twitter Smiley

So this depends only on subjective decision of exchanges.
Ok lets send tickets and wait for any news about adding.

But SSV has quite big, active community and great devs, so it is only a matter of time to enter Poloniex or Bittrex Smiley
Activity: 84

So this depends only on subjective decision of exchanges.
Ok lets send tickets and wait for any news about adding.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: