Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - [SWAP] - page 11. (Read 39329 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Octanox on Circulation now 7,902,137

may i know what is the current total supply of OTX? is this the same as the number of OTX that is circulating?

Thats exact amount and increasing during pow
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

may i know what is the current total supply of OTX? is this the same as the number of OTX that is circulating?
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Whoever has this sell order:  0.00008000 BTC 4,816.84244448 OTX 0.3853474 BTC...Make it lower because you are keeping back the price from going up!!!!  WTF!!!   Angry Angry
Whoever is selling more than a thousand OTX at once.  Keep it lower, you are selling too many at one time and it is holding back the price from going up.  Use your frigging brains people!!!!
Hey guys keep your buy walls and sell walls low so the price can go higher.  You guys are selling to many at one time and it's slowing down the market!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

OTX New pool

http://altcoinix.com/otx/public

Example for OTX

stratum+tcp://stratum.altcoinix.com:3414 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
50k sat I think it's possible
It would be great!

It can be, because the project has just started its flight and implementation
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
50k sat I think it's possible
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Waiting for the explosion of prices
Now OTX withdrawal and deposit working properly on livecoin

Thanks dev for these updates. So when can we trade this in bittrex and other exchanges? Wink

Please wait for fixed plan Smiley
Activity: 644

Thanks dev for these updates. So when can we trade this in bittrex and other exchanges? Wink
News from Livecoin

OTX NEWS
Created 29.06.2017 11:09
Dear clients, unsold OTX coins in the amount of 17100977 has been burned by us. We sent them to address XBMEr9McFXkiLWTVqTyuNQR1CqKkMPMn6L according to developer's instruction. You can check this in official block explorer

We'll open deposits/withdrawals as soon as we finish tests.
Why can not I deposit Octanox into Livecoin? Are you creating a fictitious value? I hope it's just a maintenance... Or is it your own decision, dev? Thanks for the coins received, but if I can not trade, are they worth anything? Embarrassed

lets be patient, It will be online sooner or later as long as they already burned the coins considering that the network now is running ok.

did dev already contacted livecoin regarding this matter? they need to contact the livecoin to enable to depo and withrawal of OTX in the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: