Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - [SWAP] - page 12. (Read 39329 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Why can not I deposit Octanox into Livecoin? Are you creating a fictitious value? I hope it's just a maintenance... Or is it your own decision, dev? Thanks for the coins received, but if I can not trade, are they worth anything? Embarrassed

lets be patient, It will be online sooner or later as long as they already burned the coins considering that the network now is running ok.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bounty on Wallet, thanks DEV, Holding
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Bounty on Wallet, thanks DEV, Holding
The Bounty distribution will start on June 28 ?

Sorry for the delay its due blocks not moved distribution would be started when our manager online.

thanks for your reply
Activity: 592
Merit: 500

Sorry for the delay its due blocks not moved distribution would be started when our manager online.
Hope they will fix that.
But anyway i'm holding dat shet/till burning of unsold coins/
But the question was right, who selling, if investors not gonna sell under the ico price?

Here the unsold coins

https://explorer.octanox.org/address/XBMEr9McFXkiLWTVqTyuNQR1CqKkMPMn6L
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
Hope they will fix that.
But anyway i'm holding dat shet/till burning of unsold coins/
But the question was right, who selling, if investors not gonna sell under the ico price?
Activity: 314
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Seriously, what's going on with the devs.
 These guys need to respond or say something fast.  This is getting old!!!
livecoin.net      
NEWS OTX    
 Created 28.06.2017 18:24
 Dear clients, we can't open OTX deposits/withdrawals since there is no new blocks in the network and we can't burn unsold coins. We can't also test deposits/withdrawals..

l
I think, developers must STOP trading... Why coins sold now TILL ICO PRICE? Investors don't sell.. WHO SELL NOW ? DEVELOPERS?

Livecoin wallet not open yet so its not possible if dev deposit, the unsold ICO coins on Livecoin hand

So the exchange says that there are no new blocks, 5877 the last as I see too and the chain does not move
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
livecoin.net      
NEWS OTX    
 Dear clients, we can't open OTX deposits/withdrawals since there is no new blocks in the network and we can't burn unsold coins. We can't also test deposits/withdrawals..

l
I think, developers must STOP trading... Why coins sold now TILL ICO PRICE? Investors don't sell.. WHO SELL NOW ? DEVELOPERS?

Livecoin wallet not open yet so its not possible if dev deposit, the unsold ICO coins on Livecoin hand

Maybe ... Livecoin - scum exchange?
livecoin.net      
NEWS OTX    

l

livecoin.net      
NEWS OTX    

I think, developers must STOP trading... Why coins sold now TILL ICO PRICE? Investors don't sell.. WHO SELL NOW ?

Can sell and the exchange, but this assumption, it's a pity that I still can not get into the chat of telegrams because of sms confirmation problems to ask there a question
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
livecoin.net      
NEWS OTX    

l
We were deceived?

There was a developer on the network but no replies from him
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
livecoin.net      
NEWS OTX    
on livecoin.net wallet doesn't work,trade went up,coins for subscription the company is not,and today apparently not to wait
I have already finished the day,and coins for the subscription the company had still not paid
Pages:
Jump to: