Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [TLC] The Last Coin | x15 |POD| Launched | fair launch - page 4. (Read 18794 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
TLC? The Learning Chanel? Tongue
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
Received Coins!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Coins from IPO received. Thanks Dev!
Activity: 89
Received, thanks!!!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Paying investors
Last 45 minutes until the end of the sale!
Purchased .05 btc worth of the first batch and .24 in the second Cheesy!
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Looks good.There should be a better development.
Activity: 475
1,749.37029782 Difficulty with nethash @ 5.3 GHS

What the hell is that ?

Why diff sooooo high ?
the exchange is shit , need a new exchange like bittrex or mintpal
Yeah we do! Help write to exchanges Tongue
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
the exchange is shit , need a new exchange like bittrex or mintpal
Activity: 98
This design difficulty, COINS must be dead, no one to play! Lol
Gon' buy me some shares once I get some btc Cheesy

This coin is sprouting a little community.
Hello everyone, after finding a way we have destroyed 60% of the premined as promised. We did it in a simple way, deleted permanently a newly generated wallet and video is uploaded to Youtube.
Program used: Rylstim Screen Recorder.
Address with destroyed coins TS8aE5fXx9jJnGX2zmTpffvhmJjuPrnezD tx id 5e269bfa4a4abe25660c46ce492ee082c5497937ffb9bdfb021102476c489350
You can watch it here:

Now we will not keep the 40% left, that is around 50,000 coins , as you have seen this coins is very difficult to mine, there are currently only around 100k in circulation, so we will bring the opportunity to investors who dint mine it, or people who cant mine it due to the currently high difficulty.

We will make a mini IPO to deliver those coins to people who want to invest in this project.

The IPO will last 24 hours, and will consist on two phases of maximum 200 shares in total each one, they will represent 25,000 coins each one.

There is no minimum, so if only half of the shares are sold in one batch, the total coins will be divided into those shares sold.
Each share has cost of 0.01 BTC.

First batch of 200 maximum shares have a guaranteed amount of 12,000 coins/btc. This means, each share will deliver a minimum of 120 coins.

Once first batch is sold, Second batch of 200 will have a guaranteed amount of 8,000 coins/btc. Share minimum of 80 coins each one.

Don't use online wallets or exchange wallets to send the funds, with the exception of blockchain, this will be required later to send you the TLC.
After sending the funds, send me a PM with the shares purchased , tx id, and TLC address.

The ipo will last 24 hours on August 30 8:00pm Forum time, you can easily see if some batch is fully sold by checking each blockchain address, if it has more than 2 BTC the batch is sold, dont send more funds, funds sent over the 200 shares limit will be returned to user.

Investors list:
Skele
Evli
Michel adair

The funds will be used to continue the development of the coin as well as our current project: The last shop.

The Last Shop

This shop will be an online marketplace to buy and sell goods between users in the same style as bitmit.net was.
We started to developing it and the ETA is around 1 month, the online shop will only use Bitcoin and TLC.

Best, TLC team

Activity: 70
I got 5k FLT message me on skype if you wanna buy some: michaeladair1996
People come in the http://tlc.poolc.net/ and help me out, there are no workers and i can't mine anymore cause i don't have $$$ to rent a rig, please come to mine at last to get payout for the work i did.
Hello
We are getting verified with CryptoAsian as requested.
+1
Hello
We are getting verified with CryptoAsian as requested.
unbelievably difficult to mine  Shocked Shocked all night long 20 mh/s , shares 35,586 couldn't mine even a coin  Shocked Shocked my shares are pending in the pool and there are no workers anymore  Cry Cry this coin should be very expensive..
Pages:
Jump to: