Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [TLC] The Last Coin | x15 |POD| Launched | fair launch - page 5. (Read 18794 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Why do you defend this shit? Open your eyes mate.

I am not a shill for the dev, I just developed the website for this coin. If you don't want to invest your time or money in the coin besides slandering it then maybe you can take your slander somewhere else.

I think he is simply trying to protect the community and you should too.

Thats a stinking attitude "invest your time or money", people loose money and get scammed. Unless you proof yourself then dont pump this shitcoins..

Lot of posts are being deleted... WTF?
Activity: 177

I am not a shill for the dev, I just developed the website for this coin. If you don't want to invest your time or money in the coin besides slandering it then maybe you can take your slander somewhere else.

I think he is simply trying to protect the community and you should too.

Thats a stinking attitude "invest your time or money", people loose money and get scammed. Unless you proof yourself then dont pump this shitcoins..
Activity: 126
Ok we understand, we will contact him.

very strange, the DEV is answering and after that is deleting his posts..
Why you do that DEV, you know i'm getting Email after every Reply in this thread ..  Wink Wink

Sorry.. just an error with the browser Smiley, we will contact him as i said.

Yeah.Thanks.Please go ahead and do PoD before it get listed on any exchange.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Is there someone selling some TLCs ??  Cool

what's your price want to buy? Grin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
i'm already do indonesian translation
here the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759538.new#new

here my addy : TSoFMXGLVJsQmdwxodyDhaDuttcvC8RwZ4

Ok thankyou, you will be paid asap.
Activity: 13
TLC reminds me the dead coin -- TianLong Coin
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
i'm already do indonesian translation
here the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759538.new#new

here my addy : TSoFMXGLVJsQmdwxodyDhaDuttcvC8RwZ4

Why you do that DEV, you know i'm getting Email after every Reply in this thread ..  Wink Wink

Sorry.. just an error with the browser Smiley, we will contact him as i said.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
carsen. is that you?  Wink
i agree with TheFridge i'm already -400€ from scam coins..and soon will give up if the things are going like that.. i'm not here to get rich.. for some people that is no money, but for me is a lot.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Proof of Developer or your coin is another scam with no innovation

Why are you deleting posts that are NOT FUD? Have something to hide coin cloner?
Red flags: Moderated topic, newbie 'dev', deleted legitimate posts when asking for proof of developer

Your post was deleted because you posted in huge font size, we are not blind.. and we have nothing no hide .. we are not selling anything. The coin is for who want to use it.

Fair enough. Big letters, bold. I understand that. Although if you have nothing to hide contact cryptoasian for proof of developer...
https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian

I am trying to help the crypto community not to be scammed over and over again by this exact profile of coin. It is damaging crypto.
Prove me wrong. Please.
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Why are you deleting posts that are NOT FUD? Have something to hide coin cloner?
Red flags: Moderated topic, newbie 'dev', deleted legitimate posts when asking for proof of developer

Your post was deleted because you posted in huge font size, we are not blind.. and we have nothing no hide .. we are not selling anything. The coin is for who want to use it.

You do realize the account was made especially for the coin by the Dev... I'm just saying, cause you can clearly see the op name is the name of the coin.

Also, cut the bold big font crap. That won't let you be heard more.

Either you are a shill for this so called 'Dev' or just just want to make back your 0.0001 BTC on this coin.
Clearly the account was made for the coin. If they are experienced then why not use their real BTCT handle? How long have you been in crypto? If longer than 2 weeks than you would know this coin has all the traits of your average shitcoin.
All I am saying is that proof of developer should be mandatory for all new coins.
+1

You do realize the account was made especially for the coin by the Dev... I'm just saying, cause you can clearly see the op name is the name of the coin.

Either you are a shill for this so called 'Dev' or just just want to make back your 0.0001 BTC on this coin.
Clearly the account was made for the coin. If they are experienced then why not use their real BTCT handle? How long have you been in crypto? If longer than 2 weeks than you would know this coin has all the traits of your average shitcoin.
All I am saying is that proof of developer should be mandatory for all new coins.
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

looking forward, hope this coin will be something more than "1 week coin"
Pages:
Jump to: