Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][PNDR] Pandora coin | POS | MASTERNODES | TRADING - page 3. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Pandora coin

About Us

We are a team of traders which succeed in trading on exchange and aim to earn more. We actively trading every day on short and long positions using a wide variety of opportunities to extract benefits and receive a monthly income regardless of the situation on the market.
 Our goal is to create long-term values ​​for our investors by generating consistent ,positive returns investor capital,and to develop new ,carefully considered investment opportunities.

I'm curious about that kind of scheme on this project.
But how do we get benefits and getting a monthly income when the  condition of the market is dropping?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

We invite you to bring your project to Altmarkets.cc,

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin

Add your coin to our exchange by requesting Here
Activity: 61
Pandora coin has an interesting concept. Investing in this currency would be like a big investment because of the profitability each year and the likelihood of Bitcoin shares going up in value too. I am looking forward to explaining how coins will be earned each year.

This is an excellent and unique concept for a penny.
Activity: 63
I believe Pandora coin is a great cryptocurrency with a promising future.
The idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions,
then I suppose it will be interesting.
Activity: 3
seriously say...it is a great project...This project is new and very useful project....its look like a promising project...
GOOD LUCK Pandora coin Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 108
Pandora Coin is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of privacy, organically growing
on them at the moment due to the participation of the community.
Pandora is designed to be a secure investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
I hope that by participating in this project I can earn money. Wink Grin 
Activity: 54
I really like that project because the project has a very good team and very professional! I will participate in the project.                                                   
Activity: 18
Very good community. Trading with this coin for very long time. CB Listed coin and very profitable. I like this coin. Their project is also good and they will go further. I hope the price will be increase and not to be scam. So hard working for the team is mandatory.  I will suggest to traders to buy and stake this coin.
Activity: 26
I am following Pandora coin for last 1 month. Team is very active with daily updates about the development. Pandora is already listed on Crypto-bridge... Great coin to invest
Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
brand new
Activity: 0
 Project looks very professional and promising. A breath of fresh air among other coins out there. Looks like they have all their ducks in a row. I'm following.
 I just found out about Pandora Coin  still reading and researching but i like it more and more. Awesome project with great potential .
Activity: 103
Good teem member alwayes active for discord.coin alreary listed CB my parsony this project very good project.
Activity: 58
I believe Pandora Coin project has bright future ahead. Nice blockchain technology innovation, concept and utility that features excellent integration of shared masternode and shared staking benefits. I'll paticipate in the airdrop and bounty program, to help promote and spread the promising news of this project. I wish success to the Pandora coin team and whole community as wel. 😀
Activity: 45
This  is amazing project. Many many people now trading in cryptobridge exchange without any risk of loss their money I am one of them.Team worked very hard. I suggest if you want profit you must be invested in this project without any doubt.
Activity: 38
Pandora stock trading team is here to prevent risks of losing and ensure regular profit to masternode holders,regardless the situation on market.As far as i saw this project.
Supply is nice and reward scale is rather great depending on masternodes which are online,its great balanced.
And the most interesting part is that a team makes FUND on monthly trading base,so each MN owner gets a piece of that pie too.Sounds great.
Looking straight forward to this project,and hoping it will last long.
Congratulations Pandora team
Activity: 43
PNDR coin is one of the good mastenode coin.it also live trading on crypto bridge exchange, supply and market prices also good, pandora have active community and developer team,i am personally want to trade this coin on crypto bridge, it is one of the top volume crypto currency in crypto bridge.we can expect grate future of pndr  Smiley Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
projects that are promising and have an interesting concept. hopefully, for the progress of the project will be smooth and a bright future will be achieved.
Activity: 34
PandoraCoin is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of
privacy.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure
investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money.
It's price many and rise every moment.it is beat opportunity for investor. Peopele can buy MN with no risk.
Activity: 140
The goal is very good.
Developing new investment opportunities that are particularly carefully considered.
I like this very much.
I think that it would be wonderful if we could create long-term value of investors.
It is worth noting.
Activity: 2
Pandora coin

About Us

We are a team of traders which succeed in trading on exchange and aim to earn more. We actively trading every day on short and long positions using a wide variety of opportunities to extract benefits and receive a monthly income regardless of the situation on the market.
 Our goal is to create long-term values ​​for our investors by generating consistent ,positive returns investor capital,and to develop new ,carefully considered investment opportunities.

How We Invest

Our trading strategies allow you to receive a constant income every month. Cooperating with us you can not only secure your investments from market fluctuations but also earn on it. Based on  long -term experience of trading in different markets, we can offer our services. We know how to earn money and offer you to earn with us. Our portfolio, various of those strategies in order to mitigate risks and to represent a truly alternative source of absolute return.

What We Offer

We propose to acquire masternodes of our project and receive up to 50% from the fund's profit. You will be able to increase your constant income and secure your investments in the long term perspective.
 Thanks to our professionalism, you will receive a constant monthly income and will be absolutely calm about your investments.
    There are two options to become our investor and have an income: to acquire a masternode directly from our team or to buy masternode on exchange.
     The fund profit is distributed in the following way: 50% for the team of traders, 30% is distributed among all investors ,who purchased masternode directly from our team and 20% among all owners of the masternodes.

Technical Specifications

Name: Pandora coin
Symbol: PNDR
Max. suply: 30.000.000 PNDR
Premine: 100.000 PNDR
Time to block: 60 sec
MN block reward: 85%
POS block reward: 15%
MN Collateral: 1000 PNDR

Links

Wallets

Exchanges

Johnnie:
Hello,

The project of yours is looking great. To take the project to the next level and reach the goal you aimed, here i am suggesting you a new and great exchange.

Exchange name: https://instantbitex.com/

Contact person: https://t.me/johnniecrypto

Listing fee and other details are to be discussed in Telegram

Exchange credits:
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/instant-bitex/
https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/instantbitex
https://coincodex.com/exchange/instantbitex/

Hear from you soon..

Good Luck
Pages:
Jump to: