Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][PNDR] Pandora coin | POS | MASTERNODES | TRADING - page 4. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Thanks man!
Activity: 4
I would advice the greatest care to anyone wanting to invest in this coin !

No source code, no mention anywhere to the fact they're Ukrainian, and team that want to go public *at the end of the year*.

They forked Pivx but refuse to disclose there source code. I'm not sure it's allowed. I'm certain though, that it's something to be very careful about.

I will disassemble and search for any kind of backdoor, I'll post results here. I would advice until then to stay away from the binaries  (and any anon team, but that's your money...)
Activity: 17
it even says "We are successful stock trading team PRETENDING to earn more-and-more."
on your website. the first sentence.
LMAO
Activity: 6
Hello guys! We are glad to announce our White Paper to you!

We advise you to read it in order to understand the principles of our work, our vision and get more information about our investment fund. There you will find the information about:

What is an investment fund on the basis of masternode and why is our fund unique?
What is masternodes and how to use it?
How we distribute profits and what are the advantages of privileged investors in our fund?
What kind of trading strategies we use?
Why you should to work with professionals?

Some advantages of our investment fund

Double profit for the investor. Every investor of our fund receives a double profit. The first profit is masternodes itselfs and the second is a part of the total profit of the fund.

You can buy a mastenode directly from us always with a fixed price 0.5 BTC.

Buying masternodes directly from us, you will get a privileged investor status.

Privileged investor has additional benefits in comparison with other masternode owners. First of all, it benefits in the profit that it receives. How to calculate a privileged investor's profit - look it in our White Paper.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476333844522598420/486584793199280138/White_Paper.pdf
Activity: 8
I think if people cooperate and use this scheme you can not only ensure your investments from market volatility but also earn on it based on the long experience of doing business in other markets at the same time together with daily trading actively on the short and long positions using different opportunities they can bring in benefits immensely valuable.
Activity: 149
"lol coin" the real name.
Activity: 168
Add "Pandora coin (PND)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 531 Pandora coin (PND)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Dear friends! We restarted our network for technical reasons and we are distributed nodes to investors in the new network.
And now we are happy to announce that we are on CRYPTOBRIDGE EXCHANGE
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PNDR_BRIDGE.BTC
New wallets will be available for download in a few hours!
copper member
Activity: 322
Activity: 73
How do you plan to distribute the issued tokens? Will there be a reserve Fund? What about the bounty program?
Hello dear friends!

We are glad to inform you, that PANDORA COIN will be listed on CRYPTOBRIDGE in 2 weeks! Thank you for being with us!
Also we changed our ticker to PNDR in new wallets.

New wallets v1.3 are already available for download! (the old version works too)

Activity: 210
reserved spanish translation, confirm please
Activity: 16
I honestly cant begin to understand how this project will if it goes mainstream will not be forced to change its name due to Pandora streaming service.
Its clearly some form of trademark infringement.
Activity: 89
Hungarian translation reserved
Activity: 249
Good management team. Potential project. Good luck.
Activity: 224
I may be interested in the progress of the project and look forward to this success of the ICO. The project is really fun, let's see how the team working in the project can make the ICO work smoothly.                                                      
Hello dear friends!
We are happy to announce that we are starting Discord Invite Campaign.

You will get a reward for every person invited on our channel!
 - 0.3 PND per invite.

#We also have an extra rewards for the most active inviters:

TOP 1 - 50 PND
TOP 2 - 30 PND
TOP 3- 20 PND

Rules:
- The campaign will end on 31th August 2018
- The minimum number of invites to get the reward - 50
- People who invite fake or inactive accounts, without logo or newly created will be banned without any rewards
Activity: 140
keeping the price of the coin stable so that it can provide benefits for investors is a good achievement, it doesn't need a complicated sales concept, just need to complete the mission, it can make the project bigger
Dear friends! We have launched a channel on Discord, where we will share recommendations and thoughts on trade. Hopefully this will be useful for you. Thank you for being with us!
brand new
Activity: 0
Please Guide
Hey friends, I am a day trader and member of Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea about MNs. SPEDO has good ROI and I wanted to know more about this project.
Pages:
Jump to: