Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][POS][multiple devices][charity][5 EXCHANGES][No-ICO]EmergencyCoin - page 13. (Read 27519 times)

Activity: 637
Merit: 11
What is Bitcoin Emergency? I see You will SWAP it?

We first start with a full bitcoin hard fork. The idea was taking the mining fees for non profit organisation.

See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31437265

But since there was much illegal content found on bitcoin block chain as we first public , it did not make sense to make a new coin with this credentials.

So we offer an exchange for the people who have set up a full node with 160 Gb blockchain and mined some coins.
receive 50 eny
thank you dev

I cannot see any reason why someone will need to send his or her driver license just because of 50 eny whose value is yet to be known or determined by the market price and exchange trading.

There need to be a check that someone only gets one time 50 ENY and not using 5 email adresses getting 250. That for the MAC Adress idea was taken so that normally is based on computer you have. But many people was asking other way.
It was just an idea with nameless driving license or Windows Product key. If you have better idea of course do not hestitate to tell.  Wink
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
receive 50 eny
thank you dev

I cannot see any reason why someone will need to send his or her driver license just because of 50 eny whose value is yet to be known or determined by the market price and exchange trading.
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
What is Bitcoin Emergency? I see You will SWAP it?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Indonesian translation reserved
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

EmergencyCoin is a Proof of Stacke...

Found the small mistake in the first words of an announcement!)) you can use the Grammarly app
Activity: 93
receive 50 eny
thank you dev
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
Mining solo is impossible, it may be indicative POOL. Interested in the coin, I would like to extract it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
This coin is a godsend for the green. Since, No Mining:
Stacke's proof has a major advantage in that power consumption is not required. And this is very important. The main complaint to the miners is that they deprive the whole villages of energy, pollute the environment.
Activity: 41
Best way here in forum or via email [email protected]

Since twitter, Facebook etc. dislike our coin wourld, we have no accound there
Many thanks for translation.

There are much people have problem with MAC Adress. So in Windows you go Start -->Search---> Then type "CMD" you will enter command prompt --> then type "ipconfig/all" and search a bit then your MAC adress is listed.

Alternativly in Windows: Show us your product ID

General: Some information to identify your self: e.g. driving license (you can delete your name)

And please type your Wallet adress direct in email
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
Any telegram, discord, slack chnnels? How to stay in touch with?
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
reserved russian and polish
copper member
Activity: 532
reserve Chinese translation
Yes of course, we will soon start to give them coin details
Activity: 240
Merit: 5
Are there any plans to list on the exchange?
Please let me know when you will be listed.

Dear Bitcointalk Community
Today we introduce our

EmergencyCoin (ENY)

Website
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org