Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 31. (Read 121568 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Dev hasn't been active for a day now, what is happening goddamnit?

go dump your coins goddamnit, shitcoin  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
$Util will have a very big growth period. It could be this week or next month, but either case it shall be huge.  Cool

+1
legendary
Activity: 840
Dev hasn't been active for a day now, what is happening goddamnit?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
$Util will have a very big growth period. It could be this week or next month, but either case it shall be huge.  Cool
legendary
UTIL will be big. I mean very very big Smiley It was way oversold last week and did not manage to go back up yet because the whales are accumulating. But once they are finished this will get pumped to the moon and it won't come back down anytime soon. The dev team and their support will bring some great innovations to crypto. It's all about having patience.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The price is already too low, if it drops to 1k I could buy all the coin supply and a lot of people could...whales will lose the control of the market.

+Triple bottom, I think it's time for recovery. We'll probably get the anon feature next week so maybe around 6 days to wait.

Regardless. All I know is this coin's volume, market cap, community, etc.. hasn't even started yet. This coin is dirt cheap right now.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I am psychic, Anon will not be released this week... and the price will go to 1.1k. I. am. ready1

I can save everyone some time and just buy all available coins at that price. PM me if interested. Wink
NOT FUD! FACTS!
I am psychic, Anon will not be released this week... and the price will go to 1.1k. I. am. ready1

let's hope so, I can get my 5% that cheap?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
NOT FUD! FACTS!
shitcoin...  Wink

ok, joke aside, why is this coin still ~100k marketcap? no matter, this is how I make +~40 BTC profit...

- Proxy/VPN?
- Node.JS Wallet?
- Legit dev?

Thanks for cheap coins. Add more sell orders...  Grin

Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Roadmap seems like a copy/paste of Fibre.
Even the HTTP Proxy Wallet is just a copy of the current feature implemented in the FibreWallet Smiley

You know a coin is doing good when others are copying you ... time to buy more Fibre Cheesy

Except the roadmap is different? Idiot. Did it occur to you that this graphic can purchased, and was just a coincidence that it was the same?
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
the recent price trend makes me want to call this futility coin
There are far too many words and text in the ANN post. Can you guys summarize all those paragraphs and in smaller font por favor? Can you give more technical information on the features, like the anon feature due mid october. How will this feature work? Can Mr. Metcalf make an announcement on the trhead so we know he is legitimately working with Utility team? Hope this is not too much to ask, but i think its for good of the coin.
Activity: 159
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 101

Vol over 100 - yes coin is dead, sell immediately Wink

lol what has the vol with a successful coin to do?

everyone is selling this trap so the volume is high

it fall from 11500 satoshi to 6500 satoshi in 24 hours, so yes this copy and paste coin is dying.

I think that whales dump the price to buy cheaper and it will recover to 11-12k today. With high chance to rise more. This shitcoin looks much more interesting than most of shitcoins Wink

its every time the same speech, some people dumping because buy cheaper, i cant hear that anymore.
in every thread people write this to dying coins.

i even dont know if the people who talk such things believe their self or lying to their selfs.

probability that mine or yours situation happened is 50% Smiley
you think that coin is dead, i think that price will rocket because of whales interested in this coin
all shitcoins are nothing more but speculations...
in a few hours / days we will see the answer, who is right
legendary
Let me make some predictions. First we will see a big push to 29k and drop down to 17k. We will set a new bottom around 20k. Later we will push a lot more and break 50k at least. New trading range will be between 40-60k. Depending on the market, progress and features we will either rally to the moon (250k) or drop back to 20k-30k range.

Activity: 101

Vol over 100 - yes coin is dead, sell immediately Wink

lol what has the vol with a successful coin to do?

everyone is selling this trap so the volume is high

it fall from 11500 satoshi to 6500 satoshi in 24 hours, so yes this copy and paste coin is dying.

I think that whales dump the price to buy cheaper and it will recover to 11-12k today. With high chance to rise more. This shitcoin looks much more interesting than most of shitcoins Wink
There are far too many words and text in the ANN post. Can you guys summarize all those paragraphs and in smaller font por favor? Can you give more technical information on the features, like the anon feature due mid october. How will this feature work? Can Mr. Metcalf make an announcement on the trhead so we know he is legitimately working with Utility team? Hope this is not too much to ask, but i think its for good of the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: