Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 35. (Read 121568 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
little bit late?

not solid for dev
and coin

im out, see ya at 50k

fixed that for you  Wink

by the way....your postinghistory is quite sad.....jumping around to topics, just to give your negative opinion....
you jerk in front of a mirror?
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
little bit late?

not solid for dev
and coin

im out, see ya at 5k
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Hoping for some good news this week dev. Volume and price looking a bit better, good time to hit us with the game-changer.

My wallet is ready.

I don't intend to disappoint.
When will we get a roadmap?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hoping for some good news this week dev. Volume and price looking a bit better, good time to hit us with the game-changer.

My wallet is ready.

I don't intend to disappoint.

Activity: 22

My wallet is ready.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Y'all just wait and see like I said in previous posts in this thread... this one maybe an ATH Alt-COIN as far as volume and fastest growth/value/RoI, once this train gets going on Monday! Cheesy

Why?
Activity: 14
Y'all just wait and see like I said in previous posts in this thread... this one maybe an ATH Alt-COIN as far as volume and fastest growth/value/RoI, once this train gets going on Monday! Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
goog
DVE   has   a   fun,immediately into the intense work, the coin will have an pum next week
Activity: 13
The train has started, UtilityCoin will be the next star  on   bittrex
Activity: 57
It looks good, developers seem to have a great aim
Activity: 23
Prices on the rise,there will be good things happen
Activity: 23
A New Beginning,want to have good news coming
Activity: 159
Activity: 398
The dev claims to have produced a competetive software in a billion dollar industry as a byproduct. Doubtfull, but ok, lets believe it. He also said they want to monetize on the product. They dont want a standard licensing process, but the "customers" need to hold a specific amount of utiltiycoin, right? That should boost the coins' value. Thats the plan.

Now, how do they monetize on their software without holding a huge chunk of the moneysupply? I see absoultely no benefit in using a blockchain as licensing technology.

Did I miss something?

Bought high?

What? Why would I buy this at all?

Do you have an answer?

If you don't like it don't buy it. I don't recall anyone forcing you to.
 Did your parents have to log you in?

I had a question. Is anything wrong with that?
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
The dev claims to have produced a competetive software in a billion dollar industry as a byproduct. Doubtfull, but ok, lets believe it. He also said they want to monetize on the product. They dont want a standard licensing process, but the "customers" need to hold a specific amount of utiltiycoin, right? That should boost the coins' value. Thats the plan.

Now, how do they monetize on their software without holding a huge chunk of the moneysupply? I see absoultely no benefit in using a blockchain as licensing technology.

Did I miss something?

Bought high?

Do you have an answer?

If you don't like it don't buy it. I don't recall anyone forcing you to.
 Did your parents have to log you in?

Did I miss something?

Bought high?

Do you have an answer?

Activity: 22
I see some big things coming.

This is certainly a calm before the storm. We have a low total coin supply with a very undervalued price. A competent dev who is obviously not worried or nervous about it's future. Some big names getting in on the project.. things are looking good.

I could name other coins that had an initial pump, then a calming point before a lift-off.

Then again, I might as well stay quiet while my buy orders are still being filled..
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Did I miss something?

Bought high?

Did I miss something?
Pages:
Jump to: