Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 5. (Read 121561 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
dead coin, please someone just close this thread
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Has anyone ever clicked on that proof of dev link? It pretty much says I gave this guy a 5 out of 5 pretty much because he said his name was 'Mike'

link: http://cryptoasian.com/util-utilitycoin/

WTF?

CryptoAsian is paid off to hide people's identities. We are meant to just trust him that he did the verification.

We believe developers can only be verified by public knowledge. Other services will accept payment to keep the developers identities private, yet claim to have verified the developer as a real person. This logic doesn't make sense to us because, for the public, there is no way to know who the developer is (and therefore no idea who you are investing in). In this sense, developer verification is useless to the public because you are meant to trust that 1 person has verified this. In the past, scam artists have gotten around this by tricking this 1 person with a fake ID. Once it is reported that they have been scammed by a fake ID it's too late. Investors have lost money and on top of that, the scam developers have paid to keep their information private anyway. So who side is the POD on? Typically these other services will remove the verification from their website like it never happened. We will not take part in this type of verification. We would like the community to verify our developers.

Our verification is based on 1 simple fact: whether they are anonymous or not. In no way are we grading the quality of a coin. We are simply providing anonymity information. There is no scale on how verified a developer is. They are either open to the public (pass) or they want to hide their identities (fail). You are either one or the other, you can't be "in-between".

That being said, Developer Verification for Utility Coin is up on our site. Please let us know what you guys think:

http://alt.report/developer-verification

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Has anyone ever clicked on that proof of dev link? It pretty much says I gave this guy a 5 out of 5 pretty much because he said his name was 'Mike'

link: http://cryptoasian.com/util-utilitycoin/

WTF?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
If UtilityCoin was supposed to be a rip-off of VPNCoin, but instead was a rip-off of an early version of Keycoin, then that would mean absolutely NONE of the features discussed in this thread will ever be implemented, as they were never intended to be.

Good game Pr0m3theus/Fontas.

Perhaps that may have been the case originally, but I have since heard from several people that Prometheus has, at least temporarily, left crypto for several reasons, one of them being a new baby.

Anyway, the point is that it doesn't matter what Prometheus' original plans were for UTIL, as Dan Metcalf has agreed to manage the project and he intends to find developers to implement the features as planned, albeit on a much slower timescale due to his other priorities.
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If UtilityCoin was supposed to be a rip-off of VPNCoin, but instead was a rip-off of an early version of Keycoin, then that would mean absolutely NONE of the features discussed in this thread will ever be implemented, as they were never intended to be.

Good game Pr0m3theus/Fontas.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Can anyone update this list?

Members of prometheus pump and dump group (07-2014)

afrocrypto
ahmad

EDIT: In my opinion, MINDFOX should be in that list. He abandoned developing several coins. Maybe on purpose. Dunno

Those are aliases. They get burned and new ones appear. Classic.
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector

nsa why you post it here?
go to crypt threat and post it there.
im still in this coin and wait for the big dump  Grin

"msfeg", before wasting your money, give it to me first...LOL  Grin

P.S. You still dont know how to reply a comment here Cheesy

Peace!

hahaha yeah something go's wrong
and my money is already in lol

and in the wallet its say ,connecting with keycoin network.
why is that a premined, they only use that network

This guys are ultrascammers...jezzz...someone do something!  Angry
Activity: 593

Peace!

hahaha yeah something go's wrong
and my money is already in lol

and in the wallet its say ,connecting with keycoin network.
why is that a premined, they only use that network
Crypto Collector

Peace!
LOL just verified myself. It does say Keycoin. Which pretty much proves this coin = 100% premine pre pump scam clone.

I guess Pr0m3theus doesn't care/need to worry about being sloppy before his final disappearing act.

Crypto Collector

Members of prometheus pump and dump group (07-2014)

afrocrypto
ahmad
blackberrycubed
boiceybtc
boomsling Brett (Boomsling)
chrisgyro
colonelortega Markus Manu
cryptowest
djthistle01
durkadurka
enron
esurdam
gamingunleashed Gaming Unleashed
ganion7
halfcab123 Chris Ridgeway
jerrylittlemars
jin
jjlamorosa58 Jerome Labarre
kidfire00-josh Josh
kingtuna
lena.pkr
leomonwoot Leo Woot
Enjoy.
litebtc litebtc
litepresence
lynchy
Moosa
mrkk
ninjatrader
sir.jacoo
<3 Att
sominexx sominexx .
thekoolio
wp1980 Nolan
zen

EDIT: In my opinion, MINDFOX should be in that list. He abandoned developing several coins. Maybe on purpose. Dunno
@kryptographer
LOL  Grin

image removed

You have to clone another coin to start. Are you suggesting they are the same person or something? If so, this developer would have made all the same changes (possibly automated) that they made the first time a.k.a. Since Keycoin cloned another coin and changed everything to keycoin, util would be done the exact same way but it wasn't.

I agree this makes the dev look stupid but it also suggests it's a different developer.

I am not sure if I was suggesting anything.

I think it could lead one to conclude, though, that the devs behind KEY and UTIL, if not the same people, at the very least know/have contact with each other...which means nothing.

I've seen the same thing in countless crypto wallet clients so I'm well aware of how and why it happens, but it's still funny.  Grin

LOL amateurs
LOL  Grin

image removed

You have to clone another coin to start. Are you suggesting they are the same person or something? If so, this developer would have made all the same changes (possibly automated) that they made the first time a.k.a. Since Keycoin cloned another coin and changed everything to keycoin, util would be done the exact same way but it wasn't.

I agree this makes the dev look stupid but it also suggests it's a different developer.

I am not sure if I was suggesting anything.

I think it could lead one to conclude, though, that the devs behind KEY and UTIL, if not the same people, at the very least know/have contact with each other...which means nothing.

I've seen the same thing in countless crypto wallet clients so I'm well aware of how and why it happens, but it's still funny.  Grin
@kryptographer
LOL  Grin

image removed

Activity: 882
manuplation is happening with all the coins
As ive said before, util is being manipulated. If you look at the other blocknet coins, util is the only one that took a nosedive
i want to know if dan is involved in this shit.

he pm me that he not got payed for util.

but why will he do it for free?Huh?
he will  do it for free if it is his coin.

prom pumps this coin and dan can sell his coins slowly .so he get payed?
or the team bought block for it.

why will prom lie to smurf the dev from sdc?
he say util is dan's coin.

the other big thing is DAN say prom is not in blocknet.

if i read all the things from proms htreats ,its proms project.

also skype log he say its from him.

looks like prom works at the background and dan will say prom is not in ,to safe the blocknet.

why is util still in blocknet ??
if this coin is dead why they do not delete it from the list.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I hope the person who bought my util at 1200 is happy with it.

hehe, I don't think so...
Pages:
Jump to: