Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 9. (Read 121535 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Well, Util has been doing great lately. I bought at 17k  Cheesy i think util will hit 20k again but i hate the fact that i could have made a lot by buying at 1k. Ah well, so far i have lost 1.5 btc on UTIL. Just waiting patiently on some positive action. I think we might see a big price jump soon. Even 50k-100k is possible but I won't hold that long.

Care to give some fundamentals or are you just a hyper like philip van linde?
  • 4M Total coins
  • Some innovation being implemented
  • Pump group won't let this die before a major pump
  • Obviously oversold
  • To my mind the show hasn't even started yet
are you serious? LOL
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Well, Util has been doing great lately. I bought at 17k  Cheesy i think util will hit 20k again but i hate the fact that i could have made a lot by buying at 1k. Ah well, so far i have lost 1.5 btc on UTIL. Just waiting patiently on some positive action. I think we might see a big price jump soon. Even 50k-100k is possible but I won't hold that long.

• 4M Total coins
  • Some innovation being implemented
  • Pump group won't let this die before a major pump
  • Obviously oversold
  • To my mind the show hasn't even started yet
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 826
''FYI I own 100k util, I am dumping now. Goodbye UTIL'' -Gunther
Good one.
Anyways I am not going to bother any longer. Please stop putting the words into my mouth.

Rofl....you really bought again after a troll said he will pump?
You must be loosing money all over the place.

What's next, are you repeating your previous trick? Crying everywhere about your losses and begging for donations again?

Kid, you better buy some toys or Fanta at the teeniedisco with your pocket money instead of throwing it away in alts.

Does mom knows what you are doing?

lol just lol, I already made my money back on other investments. You really think I care for a 0.04 loss?  Also you judging other people for their age is just utmost pathetic. You know nothing about me and have no right to judge my actions whatsoever.

Haha, you little keyboardheroe!
You were bragging for weeks about your perfect buy of UTIL at 5k....tweeting pics that you were almost all in.
We warned you, your friends from your trader group warned you knew it all that good....
Tell me, buying at 5k .....selling last week is only 0.04 loss?  Roll Eyes
And where did you make your money back? with Rektcoin or DSB?  Grin
https://twitter.com/philipvdlinde/status/530102112492208129
https://twitter.com/philipvdlinde/status/527171219872038913

I'd prefer to follow Gunther instead of you

I honestly don't care who you choose to follow, that's your own decision. And yes I agree I have lost badly on util, I have nothing to hide. I am not going to say that UTIL has panned out nicely. I had obtained good inside info regarding util, and because of that I didn't think about taking profits and I got left holding the bag until I sold at 2k. In total the losses have been at 1.3 btc.
legendary
Activity: 840
On a serious note: there is something going on with the books. Look at the support. Someone is accumulating hard.
And yes, this is a call.
Good one.
Anyways I am not going to bother any longer. Please stop putting the words into my mouth.

What's next, are you repeating your previous trick? Crying everywhere about your losses and begging for donations again?

Kid, you better buy some toys or Fanta at the teeniedisco with your pocket money instead of throwing it away in alts.

lol just lol, I already made my money back on other investments. You really think I care for a 0.04 loss?  Also you judging other people for their age is just utmost pathetic. You know nothing about me and have no right to judge my actions whatsoever.

Haha, you little keyboardheroe!
You were bragging for weeks about your perfect buy of UTIL at 5k....tweeting pics that you were almost all in.
We warned you, your friends from your trader group warned you knew it all that good....
Tell me, buying at 5k .....selling last week is only 0.04 loss?  Roll Eyes
And where did you make your money back? with Rektcoin or DSB?  Grin
https://twitter.com/philipvdlinde/status/530102112492208129
https://twitter.com/philipvdlinde/status/527171219872038913

I'd prefer to follow Gunther instead of you
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
in the meantime.. price falls and falls... Sad
Good one.

lol just lol, I already made my money back on other investments. You really think I care for a 0.04 loss?  Also you judging other people for their age is just utmost pathetic. You know nothing about me and have no right to judge my actions whatsoever.
Good one.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
lol at people publicly announcing on buying this fucking shitcoin

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKZY7qzCcAAH1W_.jpg

Take it easy bro you're going to blow a gasket  Roll Eyes

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
lol at people publicly announcing on buying this fucking shitcoin
Activity: 98
Good one.

Lol, what are you talking about man. You're delusional. Enjoy your new found util-bag.
-
legendary
Activity: 840
Good one.

Lol, what are you talking about man. You're delusional. Enjoy your new found util-bag.
Good one.
WTF are you talking about, threats? I just think that you are a loser for making others think that you will pump a coin. Btw, 3 weeks ago you said I was a whale with 26810 UTIL while you only had 17k util.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
The difference is you can short BTC and LTC and make a lot of money with this. You can short it with 20:1 on exchanges with big volume. If a shit altcoin goes down like crypt, hal, key, util there is no hope to get any profits  Cool
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
BTC hit the mid November High as noted 2 months ago. Look for a brief pullback into next week, then a renewed push upward into mid December. Volume in the altcoin market has continued to decline. I believe this is due in part to the present rally in BTC, but not the only reason. For many months, the altcoin market has been overrun with scams. As scam coins are increasing, more people are becoming wise to it and moving toward BTC and LTC. If the atlcoin market doesn't correct this image, volume will continue to move away. In regards to alt picks: we picked up some nice moves in DTC, Gaia, XC, and Fuel2. Join us and take the guessing out of your trading decisions.

looks like from ninjatrader ^
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I bought 40k and then it went down more. Its gotta be close to its bottom, for jeebuz sake kittehcoin is ahead of this coin!
Pages:
Jump to: