Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 125. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Over 16K coin transferred to Trex and is dumping now. By now over 2k was dumped. watching the show.
Now it wont while everyone is watching Smiley
another 1k just dumped
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Over 16K coin transferred to Trex and is dumping now. By now over 2k was dumped. watching the show.
Now it wont while everyone is watching Smiley
Activity: 492
Over 16K coins transferred to Trex and is dumping now. By now over 2k dumped. watching the show.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
I mined my coins in the first few hours this coin went live. I basically got them for free, so ill either sell them for $5 a pop or see this project run in the ground. It's a free bet so I really really don't give a fuck who dumps thousands of coins, hell dump it down to 2k for all I care.
Activity: 181
Nobody seems strange to dump thousands of coins? Nobody? This seems the story of the donkey and the carrot...
Before answering, please read the first 16 pages
Yes and no.
Yestarday someone sold thousands of coins for 2000sat on EmpoEX
That I thought was strange..todays dump is at least some profit wise. dont find it strange Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p5ip8P3wig
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 693
Nobody seems strange to dump thousands of coins? Nobody? This seems the story of the donkey and the carrot...
Before answering, please read the first 16 pages
legendary
Activity: 226
this coin will rise to 300K sat in the next 12 hours

indeed!buy it now better than sorry later
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
another 100k i will dump now Wink

Lmao there is no way you have 100k coins, dream on  Grin
legendary
this coin will rise to 300K sat in the next 12 hours
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
another 100k i will dump now Wink
Activity: 658
Congratulations to the Axiom Team,

We made some nice returns.  I don't usually post in these places, prefer to lurk and quietly go about my business making BTC. 

But From what i have seen today, i had to write a few words.  It has been a long time since i seen and 'felt' such a good buzz about a coin, i hope it can shed some god light on crypto and maintain its form.   Will be watching closely.  35k-40k region will be a big test, if it breaks that, we will be back in.

Grin come on.. 30K that's all I ask  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Not fudding, however interesting dev deleted his own post about having a gpu miner being developed. I was able to copy paste, however no screenshots.

"We've been talking to both Cryptsy and Bittrex, and are hoping to be listed on either (or both) soon. The demand for AXIOM is high because of our abandoning of NSA-influenced NIST crypto standards, early adoption and testing of Schnorr signatures, and interest from members who rarely trade or mine new alts.

Wolf0 is working on a GPU miner, in the early phases of debugging. You can join the discussion on freenode IRC at #axiomcrypto   !"

Not Dev.. Wolf0 was trying to develop..

i wonder why last part was deleted?
Activity: 728
I'm mining with 141 hash (20 core 224 gbram)

Why on suprnova i'm at 0.13 khash?

RAM does not matter, I am also getting 0.12 - 0.14 khash with 20 cores 2 Ghz
I get 135 with 16 core, @ 2.6 ghz
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Congratulations to the Axiom Team,

We made some nice returns.  I don't usually post in these places, prefer to lurk and quietly go about my business making BTC. 

But From what i have seen today, i had to write a few words.  It has been a long time since i seen and 'felt' such a good buzz about a coin, i hope it can shed some god light on crypto and maintain its form.   Will be watching closely.  35k-40k region will be a big test, if it breaks that, we will be back in.
Activity: 658
Not fudding, however interesting dev deleted his own post about having a gpu miner being developed. I was able to copy paste, however no screenshots.

"We've been talking to both Cryptsy and Bittrex, and are hoping to be listed on either (or both) soon. The demand for AXIOM is high because of our abandoning of NSA-influenced NIST crypto standards, early adoption and testing of Schnorr signatures, and interest from members who rarely trade or mine new alts.

Wolf0 is working on a GPU miner, in the early phases of debugging. You can join the discussion on freenode IRC at #axiomcrypto   !"

Not Dev.. Wolf0 was trying to develop..
Activity: 174

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Looks correct to me.. 141 hashes /s = 0.14 Kilo hashes per sec
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

RAM does not matter, I am also getting 0.12 - 0.14 khash with 20 cores 2 Ghz

So, how many core have the first 3 user in pool?

3000 core? or GPU secret miner?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11990612
Jump to: