Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 133. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Who gave this link to you ?   Shocked

i clicked on it here after renewed wallet was put out, not on the first page but within another post
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Who gave this link to you ?   Shocked
Just got home from work to find the axiom I've mined over last 24hrs have been withdrawn from the wall 1299 coins wtf!!!   No one at home all day.  Clean install of windows 7 yesterday, only thing downloaded was axiom wallet ( original and then updated version)  wallet was encrypted and unlocked for staking.  1st time this has happened in over a year.  
Am I just mining for someone else here???

Can anyone suggest how I might detect how this has happened?  I'm not a coder btw.0
Can you confirm if you downloaded from the official link or from a quoted link? There was someone in here earlier today that quoted the dev and changed the link of the minerd file. It was quickly deleted by the imposter. Refer here. The same could have happened with the wallet file. Can you upload your wallet and if you used the minerd to virustotal and post your result? The guys here will be able to quickly see if it was anything to do with the files here or if you have to look somewhere else on your PC.

I will be digging a bit deeper into this later this evening, and post what i do or do not find.

Ok so it seems I may have dowloaded from a quoted link.  Ran the file through virustotal and it shows some form of Trojan, see below:

Gen:Variant.MSIL.Krypt.22  20150727 
Ad-Aware  Gen:Variant.MSIL.Krypt.22  20150727 
Arcabit  Trojan.MSIL.Krypt.22  20150727 
BitDefender  Gen:Variant.MSIL.Krypt.22  20150727 
ESET-NOD32  a variant of MSIL/Injector.KZF 

The transaction details :Status: 1077 confirmations
Date: 7/27/2015 11:15
To: AHtimVvmtDxDTQ5qPUrJrdX1H94RmYEayM
Debit: -1299.00 AXIOM
Transaction fee: -0.00002 AXIOM
Net amount: -1299.00002 AXIOM
Transaction ID: b871f795afaebd25d47c95790f036699e56ac3f9f36f58cf41abe0dee2e17ed6-000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
are we only on empoex? that exchange is so glitchy

And the coins on empoex are pretty expensive because there aren't many people into empoex. If the coin was on a bigger exchange like poloniex then more people would sell and I could buy them for their proper value!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
are we only on empoex? that exchange is so glitchy
Just got home from work to find the axiom I've mined over last 24hrs have been withdrawn from the wall 1299 coins wtf!!!   No one at home all day.  Clean install of windows 7 yesterday, only thing downloaded was axiom wallet ( original and then updated version)  wallet was encrypted and unlocked for staking.  1st time this has happened in over a year.  

Can anyone suggest how I might detect how this has happened?  I'm not a coder btw.0
Can you confirm if you downloaded from the official link or from a quoted link? There was someone in here earlier today that quoted the dev and changed the link of the minerd file. It was quickly deleted by the imposter. Refer here. The same could have happened with the wallet file. Can you upload your wallet and if you used the minerd to virustotal and post your result? The guys here will be able to quickly see if it was anything to do with the files here or if you have to look somewhere else on your PC.

I will be digging a bit deeper into this later this evening, and post what i do or do not find.
Activity: 268
Merit: 252
Activity: 693

Can anyone suggest how I might detect how this has happened?  I'm not a coder btw.0
you can put here the withdrawal transaction?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The proper miner is in the OP,

Windows 64 bit Miner

https://mega.co.nz/#!MQ8nkA7C!geDKX8ROONKzQrDYL96KLfJTwPNI3AK5SdtPxjz5E-8

This one might show as "miner malware" on virus scanning but nothing else. Many viruses come with LTC or cpu miners.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Your pc may have been infected for a while. Are you sure you only downloaded from the links in the OP? Sometimes people quote posts and insert virus links.

When I got hit by a wallet stealer a few weeks back I determined that my pc had actually been infected for a couple months.

Everyone around here recommends using virtual machines for new wallets, I suggest getting into that habit. At the very least it makes it much easier to isolate which wallets are viruses.

Can anyone suggest how I might detect how this has happened?  I'm not a coder btw.0
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
One question...

When POS starts? and what is the min/max coin age?

Thanks  Grin
Grin Grin For half an hour you can find a dozen coins with income exceeding nicehash 2-3 times. I do not think that this coin Miner actually get something other than a headache. Your right to think differently and dig, dig ........
Yes, you're right, it was also hard on many orphans blocks ... I think we put high expectations on this.
Also, isn't the whole point of a cpu coin that it will be distributed as equally as possible to everyone?

How come there are people like axiomboy mining for so much compared to others? Do they have a farm of computers mining or what?

Usually, yes.

if i wasn't honest, i would use all cpus at work for this Smiley
so i mine with my own vps. already found 1 block for ocminer's pool
All this is a company with a midnight and ....... "Hamsters" am Main CPU, dev, and so dig on the GPU. Not for hamsters lined coin with new algo. Grin Grin Grin

Well, thank you for your sincerity. Now clear to me that no coin is fair in mining. This is another "Farmcoin" custom designed.

By that logic no coin period is fair.

Some one will always have more or better equipment than you, cpu's, gpu's asics etc..

If you like a coin and or the dev/project then mine and support it. If you are looking for some coin where you can get a lot with a little then look for something over a year old that no one is mining and hope you get a wallet that works.
At no time did I mention "I want to win easy currencies." But the beautiful story told, even logical to bet, let freedom cpus farms, which contradicts the nice story.
I think I've been here long enough to tell me I have to look, but I appreciate the advice
Activity: 229
 Grin Grin For half an hour you can find a dozen coins with income exceeding nicehash 2-3 times. I do not think that this coin Miner actually get something other than a headache. Your right to think differently and dig, dig ........
legendary
Activity: 1400
Also, isn't the whole point of a cpu coin that it will be distributed as equally as possible to everyone?

How come there are people like axiomboy mining for so much compared to others? Do they have a farm of computers mining or what?

Usually, yes.

All this is a company with a midnight and ....... "Hamsters" am Main CPU, dev, and so dig on the GPU. Not for hamsters lined coin with new algo. Grin Grin Grin

Well, thank you for your sincerity. Now clear to me that no coin is fair in mining. This is another "Farmcoin" custom designed.

By that logic no coin period is fair.

Some one will always have more or better equipment than you, cpu's, gpu's asics etc..

If you like a coin and or the dev/project then mine and support it. If you are looking for some coin where you can get a lot with a little then look for something over a year old that no one is mining and hope you get a wallet that works.

Usually, yes.

Activity: 229
legendary
Activity: 924

Usually, yes.

Jump to: