Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 26. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Is it just me or is depositing to Cryptsy misbehaving?

200+ confirmations but nothing on Cryptsy yet.

Their wallet might still be syncing Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Has anyone tested either of these wallets out or plan to? Let us know your experience if you do, I'm sure I'm not the only one curious.

Am sure The Axiom community will work together with Axiom leadership to make this come true.

It will be a great revolution for the cryptocommunity as a whole to!!
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
Is it just me or is depositing to Cryptsy misbehaving?

200+ confirmations but nothing on Cryptsy yet.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
We don't have a GPU miner, there are a few users with their own private miners.

So they destroys the conception of your coin (GPU hashes much faster than CPU, am I right?) and all you can do is to ask them to share their GPU mining SW?  Undecided

If you took the x11 or x13 or any other algorithm and compared the hashing power of a cpu vs GPU it wouldn't even be 1%.  No way it would even be worth it.  With this algorithm the nicehash miner can do with a cpu near half the claimed rates I've seen with GPU mining and most likely at reduced energy consumption.  This makes cpu mining while not better necessarily at least able to compete with GPU mining and this is a feat in itself as no other coin I know of can claim this.

I really don't know if this is just to much for you all to understand or if you just like to troll.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
cryptsy hasn't added a coin in ages, WTF

they only add coins with the best future. Grin
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Frickn soooo many orphans.. what da f**K is going on?

There are some things you can do to make orphans less.  I always like to limit my connections 8 or less seems best with maxconnections=8 or so.  I actually had the best time staking recently with only one connection.  I am not sure but block size may matter(if your chunks are getting to small they may not compete with the larger chunks).  I use coin control to keep the chunks about 250 or more but I really don't know what would be optimal I just would experiment and find out what works for you.
Activity: 1022
cryptsy hasn't added a coin in ages, WTF
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

So they destroys the conception of your coin (GPU hashes much faster than CPU, am I right?) and all you can do is to ask them to share their GPU mining SW?  Undecided

This is the part I find most fucked up about this coin, does this prove that these closed source leeches that hoard the GPU miner have better coding skills than the dev that designed the algo?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant

So they destroys the conception of your coin (GPU hashes much faster than CPU, am I right?) and all you can do is to ask them to share their GPU mining SW?  Undecided
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I'll say again.  For the tenth time....be patient.  Every great crypto coin goes through growing pains.. Ups and downs, uncertainty, etc.     Be patient.  Hold, stake
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
For sure.  Stake stake stake
I don't know why everyone is surprised at a quick cryptsy addition.  Look at my posts again.  Great tech, great coin, new algorithm, new way of signing transactions.  All fantastic tech. I'll say it again:   Don't be fooled by the Fud in here.  They want these coins cheap.  Don't sell, buy, stake, hold for a month or so and be patient. 

Agree but AxiomCrypto say himself lead dev cutting off contact since 2 weeks!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Frickn soooo many orphans.. what da f**K is going on?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
For sure.  Stake stake stake
I don't know why everyone is surprised at a quick cryptsy addition.  Look at my posts again.  Great tech, great coin, new algorithm, new way of signing transactions.  All fantastic tech. I'll say it again:   Don't be fooled by the Fud in here.  They want these coins cheap.  Don't sell, buy, stake, hold for a month or so and be patient. 
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Does Cryptsy even read this forum? maybe they know something we don't  Huh

They just looked at how many pages of posts this thread has. 127 pages is quite impressive for a coin that is less than a month old. Cryptsy is really good news though. They will never delist a coin, even if the network breaks.  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK2u4y7J58I
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
Does Cryptsy even read this forum? maybe they know something we don't  Huh

Its a new Algo, its deserved.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Does Cryptsy even read this forum? maybe they know something we don't  Huh
legendary