Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 38. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Another dump from the dev with their instamine and gpu mined coin.  Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
another rise (slow one) is coming  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
haha.. we're fucked.

If someone would be willing to donate gpuminer at this point it would really help.. no hard fork now lol... and it would stop some of the dumping I am still willing to give .1 btc though
Shocked what about no ? (and hope the other dev does the same  Grin 0.1btc is kind of ridiculous... for a coin having a 160btc buy volume)
may-be you should have made a deal with epsylon3 when the coin had still some value  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
might as well opensource a gpu miner at this point right  Huh Huh
not for free... it could be used for another coin   Grin
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Please re tweet so we can exchange more than PM only!

https://twitter.com/AxiomCrypto/status/625287734609862656

From your tweet:

$AXIOM has over 600 solo miners

Not hardly.  Too funny.

Another cpu only/private miner coin. 

I don't usually quote my own posts but it seems appropriate with this coin.

Did anyone actually think that there wouldn't be a private GPU miner?

Please do not use this event to try and defame the developer team as having a GPU miner, we never had one and we refused to buy it because we don't believe they are necessary. If this becomes an issue, we will simply make the necessary changes to eliminate it.

This is just a minor situation that is being magnified by few who are more interested in reducing the price for their own benefit than addressing the actual issue and realizing that it's both minor currently, and completely resolvable.

We have yet to see this GPU miner in action, we've got nothing more than a screen shot posted that is simple to create using an editor as basic as microsoft paint, or as simple as modifying the existing minerd code to post a 750Ti and adding a multiplier to the hash so the output is higher.

Bottom line We're investigating the GPU miner and if it turns out to be an issue in which few get an unfair advantage the problem will be resolved.

Axiom Team

Another so called cpu only coin with a massively crippled miner at launch for the masses while optimized cpu miners and gpu miners were being used in private from the very beginning.  Pumped by a bunch of shill accounts and dumped by those behind the coin launch.  Just another typical altcoin based on nothing but false promises hiding behind smoke and mirrors.
Activity: 658
fucken trading bot.. disable it already Roll Eyes
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
I really dont understand why a dev can't communicate properly. I mean even telling that they are busy and no news is available at the moment is enough.
He should know people are panicking about this.

Website seems to work, so work is done at the background.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1

that seems to be working.

devs seems to be working but they lack a communication manager or something.
Another expensive lesson: It's a clusterfuck.

No longer on the fence. It's a clusterfuck. There's no project. There's no development. There's no commitment. There's no dedicated dev or devs. There's NOTHING but a clusterfuck. Those who believed in this project... even those who were on the fence... Fucked. A clusterfuck. These idiots not only don't have any money, not even dimes, they don't know how to solve the GPU "problem" and, worst of all, they are not even skilled scammers, just plain loser idiots unable to write a blog; unable to copy paste a damned wordpress website; unable to elaborate some kind of an excuse for not delivering what they themselves volunteered, stupidly, a week ago... Just plain, incompetent idiots that wouldn't even bother to try to counter the fudsters. They where, instead, "enjoying the weekend", just like the previous one... because they are so stupid, such fucking losers, they cannot come even with the most minimal pretense to try and hold the price from panic selling: A clusterfuck.

There's no POS 3.0 (this guys wouldn't be able to code one, even copy/pasting it.) These are, again, incompetent idiots with no money whatsoever, even if they scammed their way to some minor sales of their hurriedly mined coins.

This project is worthless.

A clusterfuck.

That's a bit harsh. . Give them some time or just sell and move on..

Time? For what exactly?

are you still around or have you moved onto the next "fence"? Grin
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Launch price was 0.00002 we are still well above that.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
haha.. we're fucked.

If someone would be willing to donate gpuminer at this point it would really help.. no hard fork now lol... and it would stop some of the dumping I am still willing to give .1 btc though
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
It's looking grim.
i am not selling my 8k  coin at this fucxxx price...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Activity: 42
might as well opensource a gpu miner at this point right  Huh Huh
Activity: 56
Activity: 615
Merit: 250