Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 42. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1
If you are staking for a full 24 hr period, how many coins is a good amount per day?  200? 500? 800?  Just curious.  Or is something like 30-40 per hr good for right now at 5 reward?
Also the top 100 in the blockexplorer isn't accurate.  Any reason for this?

The number of coins you get from staking heavenly depends on how much you weight on the network is. But to answer the question how many oins is good per day? Can't tell if you are happy then it is a good amount lol  Wink
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
If you are staking for a full 24 hr period, how many coins is a good amount per day?  200? 500? 800?  Just curious.  Or is something like 30-40 per hr good for right now at 5 reward?
Also the top 100 in the blockexplorer isn't accurate.  Any reason for this?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
i have 8k coins on bittrex.i want to stake. please guide me how to get maximum coins from stake

Hey man,

It's all about experimenting, I sent my coins in transactions of 250 the other day for another test and these are finding blocks quite quickly.

do that first of all and just get your coins in your wallet
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
i have 8k coins on bittrex.i want to stake. please guide me how to get maximum coins from stake

I'm out.

This smells like another ICM or Cryptowest project

Remember SLING TRON CRAVE

Don't be the last one who is dumping the stake

Good Game guys  Cool

lol Axiom 1 day on trex and its doubled and holding at 16k

troll.

Do you still hodl?  Cheesy

ofcourse i am. am staking now and have tripled my coins since then  Grin

God job bro. Don't forget to take profit  Wink

all in due time  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

I'm out.

Good Game guys  Cool

troll.

God job bro. Don't forget to take profit  Wink

I'm out.

Good Game guys  Cool

troll.

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

I'm out.

Good Game guys  Cool

troll.

Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
I still haven't gotten a connection in my client yet. Disabled UpnP, still nothing. What's the problem D:
Activity: 368
oh yes I read it really bad
Activity: 346
24 hours. And at this point I believe there's only one hope: That I'm wrong.

Why do you keep counting down?
The Dev announced to post the still missing whitepaper about the future plans regarding the coin, more information about POS 3.0 and more this week. So this deadline is kinda important to asses the credibility of the Dev regarding this coin. Or, in other words, if this coin can be trusted to keep funds in it, or invest them again, after the second big POW/POS phase.

was someone asking for 'donations' for a gpu miner?  More info anyone?

A working miner is finished and if we can pool together a bounty the developer will open source it for us all to use.

So far someone has vouched to put in 0.1btc
Unless someone has a GPU farm the uncertainty about a POW fork makes this not the best of investments. After all the miner works roughly 3x as fast as the better CPU range with probably about twice the power consumption. Given that and, if the Axiom team is serious about giving the CPU an edge back, that the POW fork should happen before the incoming second distribution phase to make sense. This doesn't looks like a good time to invest in a new miner.

Then, given the performance was taken from a 970, I'm missing some information if this is a CUDA miner or how well it would run on an AMD platform. I'm not that long into crypto but I found that usually GPU miners are optimized for nVidia or AMD, not both. I doubt I'm the only one with an AMD in there.

To the Dev of this GPU miner, I'd say it's either writing it off as a loss, hope for a post from the Axiom team that these GPU performances are still considered acceptable and a POW fork is not imminent or release it asap with a hardcoded mandatory donation.

This situation regarding this miner is another point were it shows that it's really time the Axiom team comes forward with some information. People are on the edge and being there is not a comfort zone at all.

EDIT:
How do you find 250/block when pos is supposed to deliver 5 coins per block atm ?
He doesn't. It's a mixup of chunks and blocks and stuff. He means he organized his coins in this example in chunks of 250 Axiom inside his wallet. If you activate coin control and watch your addresses (send tab, inputs button) with it you'll notice that your coins are still grouped in chunks of the amounts of your original receiving transactions, even within a single address.
How do you find 250/block when pos is supposed to deliver 5 coins per block atm ?

*MAGIC*

Activity: 368
will price again pump @14k stoshi Huh

POS and POW rewards are at their lowest points right now so it could be a quite month or two. A lot of time to keep buying small amounts and staking them.

For me, staking correctly is the key here

how do you stake correctly? dev will come out with news soon..  Grin

By ensuring your coin blocks are split correctly and making the most out of coin control.

For instance, I found 22 POS blocks in total yesterday. These blocks were found with axiom chunk of between 250 and 50 axiom at one time.

I won't always find 22 blocks a day but I will carry on finding a lot because I look after my blocks.

Remember POS with coin control is an awesome feature if you utilise is correctly

so you're saying that letting coins split naturally are not good?

I would have said let them split a week a go but having found blocks with 50 axiom I would now say send them to your wallet in chunks of 200 for better and quicker staking
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

POS and POW rewards are at their lowest points right now so it could be a quite month or two. A lot of time to keep buying small amounts and staking them.

By ensuring your coin blocks are split correctly and making the most out of coin control.

For instance, I found 22 POS blocks in total yesterday. These blocks were found with axiom chunk of between 250 and 50 axiom at one time.

I won't always find 22 blocks a day but I will carry on finding a lot because I look after my blocks.

Remember POS with coin control is an awesome feature if you utilise is correctly

so you're saying that letting coins split naturally are not good?

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 792
Merit: 251
If we get propper news, then yes
Activity: 615
Pages:
Jump to: