Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 57. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1
We're aware of the timedrift exploit in pos 2.0, it is one of many exploits that will be resolved in AxiomPos 3.0.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Nice staking and mining amazing coin!!! Will invest more  Grin

Come on.... you can do much better than that. And, please, don't forget the memes. especially the animated ones. Those are usually really, really funny...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Nice staking and mining amazing coin!!! Will invest more  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
barabbas, according to your interests, you may be interested in buying hashing power from us. Many people do that instead of buying on exchange, because it is often cheaper way of accumulating coins.

Possibly. For now I have disengaged your miner and continue using the default. I don't even know if I am mining POW blocks. Only thing I know is that I receive staking (and maybe POWs) from two different addresses: My own and a different one (always the same), whatever that means.

And I hope upcoming POS 3.0 has already all the optimization possible in the wallet and the playing field is level.

Hint: place 0.0001 price order on NiceHash (both markets). That way you may get some very cheap hashing power Smiley I am surprised that nobody did that yet.
legendary
What's wrong with the critics? Come on people, this project NEEDS to be controversial. Come and post your shit here, it's uncensored!
legendary
Top wallet/s have reduced a bit at bittrex...
legendary
barabbas, according to your interests, you may be interested in buying hashing power from us. Many people do that instead of buying on exchange, because it is often cheaper way of accumulating coins.

Possibly. For now I have disengaged your miner and continue using the default. I don't even know if I am mining POW blocks. Only thing I know is that I receive staking (and maybe POWs) from two different addresses: My own and a different one (always the same), whatever that means.

And I hope upcoming POS 3.0 has already all the optimization possible in the wallet and the playing field is level.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
No more FUD here?
I whant cheap coin...please come back!

Lol, FUD stops and price goes from 9k to 15k.
Activity: 28
We're aware of the timedrift exploit in pos 2.0, it is one of many exploits that will be resolved in AxiomPos 3.0.

nice looking forward to it  Grin

Amazing coin!!! Will invest more  Grin
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No more FUD here?
I whant cheap coin...please come back!
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
On single machine:

Grin Grin Grin

That's a sweet machine. Way more cores than my little Alienware haha  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

When do you expect to release AxiomPos 3.0 (which sounds like a great new feature) I will be happy to check if I can find some exploitable code there.
copper member
- Generates a lot more pos blocks making use of the time drift exploit

Give an address that has been staking more often than it should've.

Just hold on. I am still testing.
Then you should start promoting it after its working.

True, I was bit to enthousiast. I will post it again later in when my tests complete.
Till then can you speak a little bit about it?

I modified the wallet code so that it thinks that the current date time is in the future. Also removed the comparison check with the system clock. Second thing is that the wallet performs some validations during staking. I modified the code so that it skips these validations and therefor the staking proces is a bit more efficient. I am optimizing things right now and I am chasing another thing to change in code so there is even more profit.

nice looking forward to it  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Activity: 42
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

True, I was bit to enthousiast. I will post it again later in when my tests complete.
Till then can you speak a little bit about it?
copper member

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: