Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 53. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
How old input should be for POS?
Is there maximum weight for POS? And how it is calculate?
about 3.5 hours
Maximum weight of network = total number of coin in circulation

You mean to say:

Maximum weight of network = total number of coin in circulation staking .. ?

The maximum weight will be the total coins I circulation as in theory they could all be staking at the same time. Won't happen as people leave there coins on exchanges
+1
it was I mean. Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
How many connections you get with a wallet? I am unable to get more than 16, maxconnections=100 in config file, p2p port 15760 opened.

I have 16 too but that more then enough Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
How many connections you get with a wallet? I am unable to get more than 16, maxconnections=100 in config file, p2p port 15760 opened.
legendary
Activity: 1162
about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

The maximum weight will be the total coins I circulation as in theory they could all be staking at the same time. Won't happen as people leave there coins on exchanges

maximum network weight in wallet atm is approx 0.5 mil.. where are the other coins? surely, the othe 0.9mil are not on exchange?

The figure on the exchange is impossible to know for, obviously, many people hold coins there with the purpose of selling the at some point but not necessarily listed for sale right now. As a matter of fact, less than 200k are listed for sale at all kind of prices. The figure in the Maximum network weight can be misleading for several logical -and others than I don't understand- reasons. For instance, although all my coins, are mature, my network weight is roughly 15% below the coins I actually have "staking". I would imagine that the maximum network weight of 0.5 mill would also be off at least by 15%, probably more. One of the reasons that I understand is that the mined coins -and it is a significant number- are not mature until 4 hours after being mined; other reason would be the coins in movement towards the exchange and from the exchange. In any event the maximum network weight oscillates between low 400k and low 700k during the day, which is a big oscillation and the reasons for it could be a combination of all of the above. I don't suppose -but it is always possible- people will already have significant amounts in cold storage, not staking, but whatever some people has, it would also contribute to the difference.

I'm guessing cold storage might be the reason for the difference then...

I believe, as stated, it could be one (minimal, at this stage) of the factors, not even the main by a long shot. Why would people skip the current benefits of POS? I just don't believe that would be the case in a significant figure. The others factors, on aggregate, no doubt account for the bulk of the difference.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

maximum network weight in wallet atm is approx 0.5 mil.. where are the other coins? surely, the othe 0.9mil are not on exchange?

The figure on the exchange is impossible to know for, obviously, many people hold coins there with the purpose of selling the at some point but not necessarily listed for sale right now. As a matter of fact, less than 200k are listed for sale at all kind of prices. The figure in the Maximum network weight can be misleading for several logical -and others than I don't understand- reasons. For instance, although all my coins, are mature, my network weight is roughly 15% below the coins I actually have "staking". I would imagine that the maximum network weight of 0.5 mill would also be off at least by 15%, probably more. One of the reasons that I understand is that the mined coins -and it is a significant number- are not mature until 4 hours after being mined; other reason would be the coins in movement towards the exchange and from the exchange. In any event the maximum network weight oscillates between low 400k and low 700k during the day, which is a big oscillation and the reasons for it could be a combination of all of the above. I don't suppose -but it is always possible- people will already have significant amounts in cold storage, not staking, but whatever some people has, it would also contribute to the difference.

I'm guessing cold storage might be the reason for the difference then...
legendary
Activity: 1162
about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

Activity: 28
about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

0.9mil coins in Dev pocket  Grin
about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

about 3.5 hours

You mean to say:

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Wow, what is it? Next ICM coin?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
I wonder why barabbas is defending this coin? The signs of possible scam are there, and i do believe this pnd team guy actually knows something.

Cheesy You can't be serious. That newbie sock puppet, PND team,  has not brought anything substantial to the table.

Mild entertainment?
Sell your coin now  Grin

I have found a few pos blocks with coin clumps around 90 coins so far. I'll keep these splitting and see what happens. Not to many orphans yet either despite the giant staking weight on the network
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
about 3.5 hours

Thank you, MARIJ666,
About maximum weight - I mean till what age input's weight grows? Or there is no time limit?
Activity: 28
Should i lower it more?  Grin
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
about 3.5 hours

Hmm...

https://github.com/axiomcryptocurrency/axiom/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L45 4 hour
Activity: 38
about 3.5 hours
Pages:
Jump to: