Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 63. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ill slowly buy some coins so later when dev show up with hes fake buys ill dump hes horseshit on him.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Has anyone made a profit calculator for Axiom yet?
Or is there a formula based on current price and difficulty?
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
It looks like AXIOM has entered the slow sell off phase.  Dev will stop by every now and then to keep people buying as long as he can.  Once he has dumped off the last of the instamine, he is gone for good.  With all the volume this has gotten the last few days, it is sitting around a 185 BTC marketcap right now.  Horseshit.  Didn't it get like 200 BTC of volume just yesterday?  If all that volume was legitimately from traders and investors, and the dev was not dumping coins right now, the price would be much higher than it is.

yep volume yesterday was 200 BTC true. Today "only" 197 BTC

HUGE dumpe today of 3 BTC...LOL

Grin

lol i didn't read so well. i thought you where talking about marketcap.  Grin

Volume at peak yesterday 140BTC

Now around 30BTC which is still high.

Alot of people bought yesterday and are holding because they have faith in devs and the future of the coin.

Cheers
ofc volume dropped, Dev is sleeping so he cant buy hes instamine.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
It looks like AXIOM has entered the slow sell off phase.  Dev will stop by every now and then to keep people buying as long as he can.  Once he has dumped off the last of the instamine, he is gone for good.  With all the volume this has gotten the last few days, it is sitting around a 185 BTC marketcap right now.  Horseshit.  Didn't it get like 200 BTC of volume just yesterday?  If all that volume was legitimately from traders and investors, and the dev was not dumping coins right now, the price would be much higher than it is.

Yeah...death coin!
LOL!
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
@NiceHashsupport

Axiom Miner with Launcher Crashes, if i choose AVX
Cpuminer64_AVX.exe Works!!!

(CPU isn't capable of AVX2)

Any suggestion?

Thank you

I need help with this as well. Is there an AVX version or just AVX2?

If you have AVX or AVX2 capable CPU, you can run AVX version. If not, you cannot. Simple as that. Check list of supported CPUs (in README.txt file there is link to wiki page).

I have used that. My fx-6300 is a piledriver and supports AVX not AVX2. The 120% optimized cpuminer (AVX version) worked fine but the new one will not. Also tried it on my VPS which runs an IVY bridge processor and does the same thing. Appreciate all the work you guys are doing. If you can figure it out great if not the non-AVX is good too

For older CPUs, there's always SSE.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1

yep volume yesterday was 200 BTC true. Today "only" 197 BTC

HUGE dumpe today of 3 BTC...LOL

Grin

Fake buys,fake buy orders its horseshit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

thank you for the contributions!
Is the payout in BTC or AXIOM?

BTC over NiceHash.
@NiceHashsupport

Any suggestion?

Thank you

If you have AVX or AVX2 capable CPU, you can run AVX version. If not, you cannot. Simple as that. Check list of supported CPUs (in README.txt file there is link to wiki page).

I have used that. My fx-6300 is a piledriver and supports AVX not AVX2. The 120% optimized cpuminer (AVX version) worked fine but the new one will not. Also tried it on my VPS which runs an IVY bridge processor and does the same thing. Appreciate all the work you guys are doing. If you can figure it out great if not the non-AVX is good too

We prepared various binaries here: https://github.com/nicehash/cpuminer-multi/releases/tag/v1.1-multi-bins

Let us know what works for you and what kind of speeds you get + what kind of CPU you have.

We did compile with /arch:AVX for launcher package - which means it should work for AVX CPUs, but we were not able to test (only have AVX2 CPUs).

With a couple of tweaks I managed to get 420H/s (3.5x boost) on my custom 8-way shabal miner from 120H/s with original miner.
What optimization flags are you using BTW?

Same. From 120 H/s to 420 H/s. We believe this is max possible with current architecture, and considering how hot CPUs get...

Larger CPU cache would help - this can be observed because in single thread is about 20-30% faster. My CPU does ~50 H/s in single thread, but as soon as I add more threads, this is dropped to 35 H/s.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
This coin remember me old Mintpal days...
FUD..pump...FUD...pump!

And now whales are holding a lot more coins!
100k in 1 month with POS 3.0...take  loom at all this volume!!

Before selling for cheap your AXIOM you should take  look at Bittrex top wallet  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Forgot to include picture  Wink

More about it here.

With a couple of tweaks I managed to get 420H/s (3.5x boost) on my custom 8-way shabal miner from 120H/s with original miner.
What optimization flags are you using BTW?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
@NiceHashsupport

Any suggestion?

Thank you

@NiceHashsupport

Any suggestion?

Thank you

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
@NiceHashsupport

Any suggestion?

Thank you

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
edit build.sh and add -march=native

it was removed because some cpus are not recognized correctly by gcc (Pentium G and celeron which doesnt have AVX and AVX2)

For those, march=core2 is required
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
No real overheat here... but your CPU is more rare than a GPU Wink

Code:
[2015-08-04 17:00:49] accepted: 120/120 (100.00%), 218.08 H/s yes!
[2015-08-04 17:00:55] CPU #5: 26.02 H/s
[2015-08-04 17:00:55] accepted: 121/121 (100.00%), 218.20 H/s yes!
[2015-08-04 17:01:16] axiom.suprnova.cc:2838 axiom block 27812

Xeon E3 1246v3 68°c (same as an i7 4th gen)

Else... Skylake announced for the Next week Wink
Core i7-6700K and Core i5-6600K
Pages:
Jump to: