Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 66. (Read 204903 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
CPU mining in my side of the woods, has drawn to a halt for all intents and purposes. I have notified the dev that whatever they are doing in the background is havig that effect.

I doubt it is just in my case...
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
Also, anyone currently using a CPU. Use this it's up to 120% increase in hash.

https://github.com/nicehash/cpuminer-multi/releases

Got another version  Cheesy

This one increases my CPU from 120 h/s to massive 410 h/s:

Now, GPUs are not so much ahead any more, are they?

(BTW; this is all public code with just few extensions and modifications)

Will probably release this one tomorrow. But works only on CPUs with AVX&AVX2 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Vector_Extensions). CPU runs very hot with it too, though Smiley

ur the best what did his gpu get

cpu 400
gpu 250

My 64 Core is at about 2700 hash/second at half the electrical cost of GPU miners.  Before everyone freaks out about how much has one person has over the other, I invested in a blade server worth about 25 BTC.  I have access to a lot more cores but chose to make the distribution fair.  After Block Madness 182160, we will start hosting staking private keys as a service.  I missed the boat on XMG, I am not going to miss this one.
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
Even with the addnodes from the OP and 6 active connections it takes me hours to just load 4 days of blockchain?? How ?

It seems that some people are struggling with slow syncing.

I have updated the bootstrap.dat to block 24905. 14.4MB unzipped.

Link to bootstrap.zip (9.5MB zipped)
Link to axiom_bootstrap.tar.gz (9.5MB tar.gz
Link to checksums.txt

Remember to verify the checksums.

This is a trusted source.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Blackcoin is also a scam? (25 million coins mined 3 days).

BlackCoin was a gigantic scam and sustained P&D. I wrote hundreds of pages detailing how it was. Now it's just surviving, short of, and there's no money to be made there. But it was a huge scam that I exposed in their unmoderated thread -they closed it because of me only to have to reopen it because the coin was going to the ground- and in a couple of separate, dedicated threads. They are also prominently featured in my WALL OF SHAME. Haven't you heard of THE BLACK HAND? humm, do your homework young padawan...

The top 50 biggest alt pumps are nearly all scams.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Nope, I only bought ~2500 coins for about 0.3 BTC and got MULTIPLE 60 and 50 blocks and still getting 5 blocks good.   Just about everyone who has staked this coins a few days is doing good.  So many fudders.  This coin has more going for it then 99% of the other coins out there and I don't know how you could even argue that so PLEASE PLEASE dump it back to 9000 sat so I can buy MORE!

This is my whole point.  If you could stake like that with only ~2500 coins by getting in relatively early, how big of a wallet do you think you would have if you instamined the first 50k coins in 5 minutes and they in turn became the first coins to begin staking?

Have fun guys, ride the waves and take profit when you can.  Call it FUD if you want to but I'll just watch on the sidelines.  This has all the signs of a scam and a classic PnD.  If I wrong, I will sell every coin I own and retire from the world of crypto forever because clearly I am clueless.  I'll be quiet now but I will return, likely very soon, to say I told ya so. 

Your weight of stake will decrease everyday because people the top 3 peeps who are the scammers will always have the weight unless you buy 2500 a day.... anyways... If you can't add.... plus your part of the scam lol

Much to learn you have, young padawan...

The force is strong in this one
legendary
Nope, I only bought ~2500 coins for about 0.3 BTC and got MULTIPLE 60 and 50 blocks and still getting 5 blocks good.   Just about everyone who has staked this coins a few days is doing good.  So many fudders.  This coin has more going for it then 99% of the other coins out there and I don't know how you could even argue that so PLEASE PLEASE dump it back to 9000 sat so I can buy MORE!

This is my whole point.  If you could stake like that with only ~2500 coins by getting in relatively early, how big of a wallet do you think you would have if you instamined the first 50k coins in 5 minutes and they in turn became the first coins to begin staking?

Have fun guys, ride the waves and take profit when you can.  Call it FUD if you want to but I'll just watch on the sidelines.  This has all the signs of a scam and a classic PnD.  If I wrong, I will sell every coin I own and retire from the world of crypto forever because clearly I am clueless.  I'll be quiet now but I will return, likely very soon, to say I told ya so. 

Your weight of stake will decrease everyday because people the top 3 peeps who are the scammers will always have the weight unless you buy 2500 a day.... anyways... If you can't add.... plus your part of the scam lol

Much to learn you have, young padawan...

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Unfortunately, there is no way to verify who exactly got the big instamine blocks, because the reward paid to a different address each and every block. I'm just happy I got my 5 blocks in a few hours and started staking about 3 1/2 hours into it. I've already dumped more than enough to cover the 3 cents in electricity that I consumed, and still have plenty to spare. Cheesy
legendary

BlackCoin was a gigantic scam and sustained P&D. I wrote hundreds of pages detailing how it was. Now it's just surviving, short of, and there's no money to be made there. But it was a huge scam that I exposed in their unmoderated thread -they closed it because of me only to have to reopen it because the coin was going to the ground- and in a couple of separate, dedicated threads. They are also prominently featured in my WALL OF SHAME. Haven't you heard of THE BLACK HAND? humm, do your homework young padawan...
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Has anybody set up a subreddit for this coin? it looks like /r/Axiom is taken but not set up.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
10 days for my first stake.. and every hour it'll change to 20 days..... while the dev stakes every minute
I Fucking FUDs

It's just part of my staking.

looking good   Shocked

People do the math lol......

Dang I need to stake..lol

Thats the scam lol... u gotta match that guys weight.... spend 2000 dollars then you can stake like that hahaha... but they mine 1000 coins a day so your weight will decrease over time or they will lower the price so you wont get your 2000 back lol

legendary
Activity: 924
10 days for my first stake.. and every hour it'll change to 20 days..... while the dev stakes every minute
I Fucking FUDs

looking good   Shocked

Thats the scam lol... u gotta match that guys weight.... spend 2000 dollars then you can stake like that hahaha... but they mine 1000 coins a day so your weight will decrease over time or they will lower the price so you wont get your 2000 back lol

I get your point but not $2000. I spent 0.3 BTC and I stake about twice a day. thats not even $100 lol. I am sure for about 500 or so you will stake a good amount.
I Fucking FUDs
http://i.imgur.com/dZdGR3N.png

looking good   Shocked

legendary

Seeing how it's raining in your nick of the woods, you still have time to come around other projects? Wow...
legendary
Activity: 1092
I Fucking FUDs

looking good   Shocked

I Fucking FUDs
http://i.imgur.com/dZdGR3N.png

looking good   Shocked

legendary
Djm, while we certainly do appreciate your enthusiasm and your undying drive to achieve either your goal of destruction for this project, or to get the price to where you want it to be, you've been saying the same things since this coin was listed.. In Fact, you were telling people not to mine it before it was even listed. You've already misguided many, and you've up the manipulative tone of your fud. We ask that you please leave as we are un able to moderate you ourselves.

People know what you're up to already and it's frankly a distraction for those of us here who are trying to contribute ideas and build upon the project. There are a lot of brilliant minds in this thread that have all come out with ideas and contributions, this CPU miner today was one of those things. It helps us to stick to the original core of the project.

If you want this coin so badly DJM, get a cpu miner up, buy some and stake. We suspect you were already mining and were fudding to push people off mining so you could get more, or we suspect that you're hopeful some of your fudding will negatively impact price. Whatever it is, it's negative for this project. Please leave and allow those of us who WANT this coin to succeed to continue down that path.

THIS is negative. You, engaging someone who for whatever reason, keeps on posting negative -and often irrational- stuff. Even worse, asking him to leave. One of the best things of this projects starts right here, with a free, unmoderated thread where everyone can post, even those sockpuppets that post the otherwise funny GIFs. It's all bringing buzz to the project, which is good.. The negative as well as the positive. You should place yourself way above that and, since you -and everyone else- has already clearly identified those with and without substance, just ignore them altogether and go on about your business.

You will miss on some really funny memes though.

Edit to add: And, besides, the "strong FUD" is actually having a nice impact in both the volume and the price so, why change a good thing?
other than this "strong FUD" is hurting project and insults dev efforts to make it succeed!  you are right, it brings attention both negative as positive but there must be some limit set. some individuals are just going over the limits of normal to retard.  Smiley

And people is intelligent enough to identify and thoroughly ignore those on full retard mode... while the thread continues bumping up. Limits? Why? They all disappear at (your) will just pressing on "ignore"...
well the point being to alert people coming to that thread, rather than those who have been in from the start...

and for people who wants to know how that works from the inside of the p&d scam: here some nice reading for you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-story-of-bob-surplus-896480
(and make sure you don't end up playing against those people, which isn't very obvious with this coin)

Nope. At this points, that's not THE POINT. I have made my mission to alert people because, as you rightfully point out, there are so many of them scams. So I am especially sensitive to that short of thing. There's absolutely no reason whatsoever -although I admit to several red flags, and have admitted to them for days now-, for you or anyone to believe this project is a scam. Much less to treat it as such as a foregone conclusion. And, that being your opinion, the repeated speculative insistence, obviously, makes it look like you have other interests (or manias) way beyond the excuse of "helping newbies"... that's MY SPECIALTY. With the red flags taken into consideration, I repeat, this is, so far a legit project that, if it materializes as such legit endeavor, could go places. Big places. Your "foregone conclusion" that it is the anatomy of a scam, is just manic, unwelcome -because it doesn't add critical thinking to the project- and completely improper from any perspective. You have expressed yyour opinion too many times already. You have warned of your opinion to any newbie that may come in here. Congrats, mission accomplished. Now you are just reaching, not making sense and, frankly, looking quite pathetically ridiculous.

If you decide to stay, for the love of... whatever, at least contribute some funny GIFs, ok? And no BS, please.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
The coin was heavily mined buy a couple of large miner (20kh/s on suprnova) and that wasn't even gpu (got the confirmation by the authors of the gpu miners) and this right from the start so lets call that "your team"  Grin
Then, the reward in less than a week goes to mostly nothing, which means the largest fraction of the coin has already been mined and goes mostly to those 2 large miners and into instamine..
Meaning the difficulty never even had time to stabilize than the coin distribution was mostly already over, so basically your coin is flawed from the start and never even got the chance of any fair distribution amongst miners.
let me highlight the reward Schedule:

BOLD is where the largest fraction of the coin will be mined.
Proof of Work (POW) Schedule

Blocks 1 - 800 = 500 AXIOM per block
Blocks 801 - 1440 = 200 AXIOM per block
Blocks 1441 - 5040 = 100 AXIOM per block
Blocks 5041 - 9360 = 50 AXIOM per block
Blocks 9361 - 13680 = 25 AXIOM per block
Blocks 13681 - 18000 = 10 AXIOM per block
Blocks 18001 - 156240 = 5 AXIOM per block
Blocks 156241 - 160560 = 10 AXIOM per block
Blocks 160561 - 164880 = 50 AXIOM per block
Blocks 164881 - 169200 = 100 AXIOM per block
Blocks 169201 - 173520 = 50 AXIOM per block
Blocks 173521 - 177840 = 25 AXIOM per block
Blocks 177841 - 182160 = 10 AXIOM per block
Blocks 182161 - 707760 = 5 AXIOM per block

Blocks 707761 - 1233360 = 2.5 AXIOM per block
Blocks 1233361 - 1758960 = 1.25 AXIOM per block
Blocks 1758961 - Forever = 1 AXIOM per block

Proof of Stake (POS) Schedule

Blocks 1 - 800 = 200 AXIOM per block
Blocks 801 - 1440 = 200 AXIOM per block
Blocks 1441 - 5040 = 100 AXIOM per block
Blocks 5041 - 9360 = 75 AXIOM per block
Blocks 9361 - 13680 = 60 AXIOM per block
Blocks 13681 - 18000 = 50 AXIOM per block
Blocks 18001 - 156240 = 5 AXIOM per block
Blocks 156241 - 160560 = 80 AXIOM per block
Blocks 160561 - 164880 = 200 AXIOM per block
Blocks 164881 - 169200 = 110 AXIOM per block
Blocks 169201 - 173520 = 60 AXIOM per block
Blocks 173521 - 177840 = 40 AXIOM per block
Blocks 177841 - 182160 = 20 AXIOM per block
Blocks 182161- 707760 = 5 AXIOM per block

Blocks 707761- 1233360 = 2.5 AXIOM per block
Blocks 1233361 - 1758960 = 1.25 AXIOM per block
Blocks 1758961 - Forever = 1 AXIOM per block
btw there was 150+ cpu early miners on supernova at the start.

You are both ignoring the most important part which I already discussed earlier.  I will repost the most important section.  With the way rewards are structured, POS being active from the beginning, and the difficulty taking far too long to adjust, whatever happened at supernova is completely irrelevant.  With the way the rewards were structured, the developers could have easily locked up a massive chunk of the coins with very little hardware and not even a GPU miner.

Also notice that once block rewards ramp up again, POS still rewards more.  Who is going to get the lions share of the rewards and most likely massively increase their % of the total coins?  POW is a farce on this coin.  Nothing but show.  The long term distribution of coins was established in the first 5 minutes.  It's all geared toward growing the instamine, and therefore, the devs share with POW to serve as an illusion of decentralization and even distribution.

The first 400 blocks were mined in under 2 hours, 200k coins.  First 100 blocks mined in under 5 minutes.  At about 4 hours on the dot after launch around block 535, the initial instamined POW blocks started staking and removing LOTS of POW blocks.

I got in even later and like I said, mined one single 500 coin POW block, thats it.  Consistent 24/7 staking got me up to 1930 coins or so by the time the 5 coin rewards kicked in.  Nearly quadrupled in that short amount of time.  Look at the block explorer and play around with the numbers.  The dev could have EASILY amassed 25% of the total current supply just by instamining from block 1 on a single CPU and staking.
Pages:
Jump to: