Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 78. (Read 204903 times)

legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
What is the number of coins till now?!
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
too much sells popping up, fucking amateurs
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
Axiom Holder, remove your cheap sell orders, and start to buy, then price will go up to 200K. Cheesy
Activity: 552
Huge PUMP is in the way and stupid sellers will cry very soon.
here we go ladies
fasten your seatbelts
Activity: 658
Top wallet on Trex just added another 4.5K...
barrabas is a ok guy
he tells the truth and the truth can be hard sometimes
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
so the general public stakes at lets say 100 coins.. while the dev stakes at 100 000 coins... lol..

Even more ridicule, young padawan. Whoever is using GPUs is spending in electricity more than the difference in what they mine and what in identical circumstances others can do with their CPUs, so there's not really a significant advantage... unless the price goes much higher. In which case, I don't think any holder, miner or otherwise, will have too many complaints.

But you obviously don't like what you see here... and you could very well be saving yourself from a disappointment, so why keeping on beating on the same dead horse and, furthermore, making a ridicule spectacle of yourself?

Baffling...

You're one to talk mr 'i beat dead horse on every thread i go'.
lol  Grin

Obviously neither of you like it but truth is ALL of those "dead horses" I have beaten have proven to be either straight out scams or hobbies from inept devs sunken to the ground. The record stands at 100%.

Do your homework a little bit... or keep your mouths shut whichever seems more practical to you. If for nothing else to attain a modicum of credibility. ..

Wow, barabbas talking about credibility. Am i in heaven?

No you are just misguided and confused. And haven't bothered to keep up with the record which clearly shows, with 100% accuracy that when I denounced a project as a scam it has turned out to be one, when I  have denounced a project in the hands of inept dev or devs, it has been proven to be not just fact but determining facts in the outcome of the project.  And, sadly, that when I  determine someone is a stupid idiot he rushes in to prove me right in public and in no uncertain manner... every single time as the events at hand evidence.
Activity: 1022
We are here and working on updates!

You didn't take a day off did you? Naughty person! Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We are here and working on updates!
Buy support of 3,5 BTC popped up
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
when price will go high  Huh
Activity: 532
so the general public stakes at lets say 100 coins.. while the dev stakes at 100 000 coins... lol..

Even more ridicule, young padawan. Whoever is using GPUs is spending in electricity more than the difference in what they mine and what in identical circumstances others can do with their CPUs, so there's not really a significant advantage... unless the price goes much higher. In which case, I don't think any holder, miner or otherwise, will have too many complaints.

But you obviously don't like what you see here... and you could very well be saving yourself from a disappointment, so why keeping on beating on the same dead horse and, furthermore, making a ridicule spectacle of yourself?

Baffling...

lol  Grin

Obviously neither of you like it but truth is ALL of those "dead horses" I have beaten have proven to be either straight out scams or hobbies from inept devs sunken to the ground. The record stands at 100%.

Do your homework a little bit... or keep your mouths shut whichever seems more practical to you. If for nothing else to attain a modicum of credibility. ..

Wow, barabbas talking about credibility. Am i in heaven?
legendary

Baffling...

lol  Grin

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Baffling...

if you own 99 percent of the coins you set the price not the market lol...  If i would like to buy.... i should ask which way the dev will set the future price....
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
RPi version B has been made and synced, testing staking.  If I can get it to stake, I will release the Image.

Baffling...

lol  Grin
Activity: 532

Baffling...

Baffling...

how long the reward for 100 coins?
legendary

Baffling...
Pages:
Jump to: