Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: ★★★★★NBA/SOCCER/TENNIS PICKS (46W/16L)★★★★★ - page 9. (Read 11471 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Well you can still post tips and just because they have a good past record, maybe have people tip you something.
By the way, giving out tips doesn't require you to bet .
He won't do the research if he isn't betting though!  Losing it all on the dice might show a lack of a staking strategy too!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Well you can still post tips and just because they have a good past record, maybe have people tip you something.
By the way, giving out tips doesn't require you to bet .
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Im sorry guys..I might not be posting picks for a few days..I lost my roll...1/4th on cavs parlay.. n the rest on dice..! I will be back in 3 to 4 days..

ahh painful, okay I will try to give tips parlay only with small odds Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Im sorry guys..I might not be posting picks for a few days..I lost my roll...1/4th on cavs parlay.. n the rest on dice..! I will be back in 3 to 4 days..

sorry about your lost mate
waiting you to comeback
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Damn, that sucks. sorry about that. Never a good idea to degen after a loss .

I know mate..but was really tilted the way cavs lost..n then I lost it completely..! I did not post the picks coz I didnt want to spoil the record..as I knew the parlay was going to be risky..and I lost just the cavs game..it was a 7x parlay..n cavs was the team with the lowest odds in it..
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
wow nice track record with 27 won, ill follow ur tips Wink
Activity: 182

Damn, that sucks. sorry about that. Never a good idea to degen after a loss .
legendary
Activity: 182

Will post them in a few hours!! Smiley

Seems there aren't a lot of NBA matches today. But waitin for your tips as well Smiley
legendary
I dont see many NBA picks these days? what happened?
waiting for nba pics

Ill post some in a few hours.. Lots of NBA games coming up.! Smiley
im waiting for your NBA pick mate Smiley

Will post them in a few hours!! Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
waiting for nba pics

im waiting for your NBA pick mate Smiley
legendary
waiting for nba pics

legendary
Are you going to post any soccer games for today?

Im working on soccer picks tonight mate..I dont see many game that I like..N I just dont wanna give away picks where I dont have my money on... If u ask me generally Id say Saint-Étienne for the win. Not much research on it though.

Lots of games happening..Il post some tomorrow for sure.! Smiley
legendary
Are you going to post any soccer games for today?

Im working on soccer picks tonight mate..I dont see many game that I like..N I just dont wanna give away picks where I dont have my money on... If u ask me generally Id say Saint-Étienne for the win. Not much research on it though.
legendary
Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Roger-Vasselin v G Simon: G Simon(1.35)               W

Gasquet v Pouille(1.21)                                          W

Zagreb Indoors

M Delic v Dodig: Dodig(1.16)                                   W

Dallas Challenger

Ja Jung v Gabashvili: Gabashvili(1.12)                   W

I have made a parlay with these picks..! 2x+

GL..! Smiley

Okay i just get 1.48 in parlay Cry
Waiting for another picks Smiley

fairly easy to pick with the smallest odds and believe will win Smiley

I was always doing that haha, just to be safe Smiley

Well..that doesnt happen always..! u can see my previous bets n u'll know.!! Tongue I try to research on their recent form n stuff as well..It is pretty easy actually.. but I dont always post odds this low..Im in a bad streak on 2x odds so im betting on these for a confidence boost. Well hey..as long as it is profitable..I dont really care.! Smiley

yeahh fixed on his own feelings, and you could be the comparison or reference Smiley)

goodluck i hope always lucky  Wink

there are no an easy pick due to the low odds, everythings stays the same, you have the chance to lose even at 1.01x , its all pretty much undetermined and anything can happen

True mate..I have lost 1.05 odds before..quite a lot of times..on a parlay.. the feeling sucks..its better to bet when someone has good record and researches his picks..

Upsets happen all the time..there were quite a lot of upsets today in tennis..one of the reasons I didnt want to post picks today..knew they were going to be a lot of close games today.
legendary
You should have posted Berankis for the win tonight . I got odds of 3x , on a big bet on it Smiley

But anything could happen by the end of it.

I personally had my money on Seppi..but wasnt really sure about it. I should have bet on it live knowing that it was going to be a close game..I just got 1.42 odds on him where as it is close to 1.8 now.
Activity: 140
You should have posted Berankis for the win tonight . I got odds of 3x , on a big bet on it Smiley

But anything could happen by the end of it.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Zagreb Indoors

Dallas Challenger

GL..! Smiley

Well..that doesnt happen always..! u can see my previous bets n u'll know.!! Tongue I try to research on their recent form n stuff as well..It is pretty easy actually.. but I dont always post odds this low..Im in a bad streak on 2x odds so im betting on these for a confidence boost. Well hey..as long as it is profitable..I dont really care.! Smiley

yeahh fixed on his own feelings, and you could be the comparison or reference Smiley)

there are no an easy pick due to the low odds, everythings stays the same, you have the chance to lose even at 1.01x , its all pretty much undetermined and anything can happen

True mate..I have lost 1.05 odds before..quite a lot of times..on a parlay.. the feeling sucks..its better to bet when someone has good record and researches his picks..
Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Zagreb Indoors

Dallas Challenger

GL..! Smiley

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Zagreb Indoors

Dallas Challenger

GL..! Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: