Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: ★★★★★NBA/SOCCER/TENNIS PICKS (46W/16L)★★★★★ - page 12. (Read 11471 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
16W/5L, you are good at sport betting, are you make lots money on it? And any strategies on sport betting?
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
Parlays are becoming such a problem now days. I always get one or 2 losses even with games where I am getting the odds of only 1.1x .
Lost a big bet last night when I placed a live bet on a game for Under 4.5( at 1.06x) , at half time when the score was 1-0 .
The game ended 5-0 :/  .
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
I am planning to make a parlay out of the tennis bets. Can you provide 3 out of those which would be good for the parlay ?

He did mention he was sure of all bets so making on any is safe.

I am not sure about that parlay. Seems too overconfident.

I made an accident bet on parlay. I made bets on all the picks, and mixed the intended bet of a pick on a parlay and a parlay on another pick. and that too I made a parlay on all bets.

I hope I won't make a loss out of this.

Well..I didnt really understand the no of parlays u made out of the picks provided..hopefully all my picks win..Im just a bit less confidant on the last pick..which is on clay court.. n both of those players dont play much on clay..n is a bit unpredictable. other than that..all of em should come good.! Smiley

I made parlay on all 5. that is the trouble.

Made a huge loss of 0.8BTC. Sad

Luckily recovered from Direct Dice. Tongue
legendary
Lol..! I dont know y Berrer got just 1.34 odds...he is getting annihilated in the first set..! 4 games to nil.!

was down 2 service games...but broke one now!! 4 games to 1 trail now..
legendary
Lol..! I dont know y Berrer got just 1.34 odds...he is getting annihilated in the first set..! 4 games to nil.!
legendary
Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Marchenko v Troicki: Troicki to win(1.36)

Dzumhur v Berrer: Berrer to win(1.34)

Androic v M Baghdatis: Baghdatis to win(1.1)

A Seppi v R Haase: Seppi to win(1.4)

Ecuador Open 2015

J Souza v A Falla: J Souza to win(1.53)

Im pretty confidant that all of them will win..so you could make a small parlay out of it.!

GL.! Smiley

Troicki is trailing a set..but im pretty sure he will win the 2nd..lets see how it goes in the 3rd set.! He is leading 3 games to nil..in the 2nd set.!

1 set all..after the 2nd set tie break..3rd set...Troicki tried to break serve as game went on deuce..but couldnt do it.!

Troicki finally breaks serve in the 3rd set.. going up 3 games to 2.. with his service game to come next.

Edit: WTF?? loses his serve in his service game.. 3 all now.!

Looks like Troicki won. Good tip . Are others happening now or will happen later ?

M. Berrer game is about to start. The last game to start is in 3 n a half hours..so all of it should be concluded in the next 6 hrs max.! 2 games to start in the next 2 hrs 10 mins.!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Ecuador Open 2015

Im pretty confidant that all of them will win..so you could make a small parlay out of it.!

GL.! Smiley

Troicki is trailing a set..but im pretty sure he will win the 2nd..lets see how it goes in the 3rd set.! He is leading 3 games to nil..in the 2nd set.!

1 set all..after the 2nd set tie break..3rd set...Troicki tried to break serve as game went on deuce..but couldnt do it.!

Troicki finally breaks serve in the 3rd set.. going up 3 games to 2.. with his service game to come next.

Looks like Troicki won. Good tip . Are others happening now or will happen later ?
legendary
Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Ecuador Open 2015

GL.! Smiley

legendary
Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Ecuador Open 2015

GL.! Smiley

legendary
I am planning to make a parlay out of the tennis bets. Can you provide 3 out of those which would be good for the parlay ?

I made an accident bet on parlay. I made bets on all the picks, and mixed the intended bet of a pick on a parlay and a parlay on another pick. and that too I made a parlay on all bets.

Well..I didnt really understand the no of parlays u made out of the picks provided..hopefully all my picks win..Im just a bit less confidant on the last pick..which is on clay court.. n both of those players dont play much on clay..n is a bit unpredictable. other than that..all of em should come good.! Smiley

Not in trouble as of yet..! Its 1 all set score for the first game..! Troicki will win...only the Souza game i'm a bit unsure of..but I expect him to win anyways.!
legendary

legendary

legendary
Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Ecuador Open 2015

GL.! Smiley

legendary

Pick the safest 3.. odds wise.!
legendary
any upcoming NBA tips?  Cheesy

will post them an hour or two before the games start..!
legendary

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

legendary
Activity: 1372
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
any upcoming NBA tips?  Cheesy
legendary
Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Ecuador Open 2015

GL.! Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: