Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 101. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
How much do rescources sell for?
If i buy premium, and i sell rescources , i am selling it to other players to buy it from me,,or do i sell it to the system?

To other players, so you need someone to buy it. They sell for 10/50/100 each.
Iron sells.... let's say okish, coal sells weak, gems don't sell at all.
We need probably something like 1 month more before the resources sell better, because now not so many ppl need them yet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
How much do rescources sell for?
If i buy premium, and i sell rescources , i am selling it to other players to buy it from me,,or do i sell it to the system?
Activity: 142
Do you think it's better to go for more production per minute, or to just increase the time between mining actions?

i personally try to have a even balance of more mine chanbers, equiptment upgrades and more workers. This has been working for me pretty good so i cant complain but each person is different  Wink

Guess it just depends on how often you click captchas. Then I'd better really get on top of my mine chamber upgrades  Cheesy
Keep in mind that equiment gives you 10% more time between, from the moment you got over 1 hour between capatchas that one is the  best Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
Do you think it's better to go for more production per minute, or to just increase the time between mining actions?

i personally try to have a even balance of more mine chanbers, equiptment upgrades and more workers. This has been working for me pretty good so i cant complain but each person is different  Wink

Guess it just depends on how often you click captchas. Then I'd better really get on top of my mine chamber upgrades  Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I started playing this game, is good. Gold's value is little less as you enter the Captcha every 5 minute's. Or maybe you can increase the mining quantity of gold and other things once you Upgrade your mine, don't know because I'm still new.
Otherwise no problem..working very well Smiley

http://mybitmine.co/register.php?ref=3291

WELCOME to the game i think you will like it, but yes you do start off at 5 minute captchas, i myself am now in the 55 minutes in between captcha so im moving on up  Cheesy

Oh well,i did know of captcha's time 'reduce' as you move up, thanks for letting me know haha
Now the game looks pretty good.  Wink Thanks Smiley

No problem and good luck building up  Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hey MyBitMine can you check the sketchy investment bank. It isnt giving payments and i thin i won the last round and didnt got paid
Activity: 56
I started playing this game, is good. Gold's value is little less as you enter the Captcha every 5 minute's. Or maybe you can increase the mining quantity of gold and other things once you Upgrade your mine, don't know because I'm still new.

WELCOME to the game i think you will like it, but yes you do start off at 5 minute captchas, i myself am now in the 55 minutes in between captcha so im moving on up  Cheesy

Oh well,i didn't know of captcha's time 'reduce' as you move up, thanks for letting me know haha
Now the game looks pretty good.  Wink Thanks Smiley
Activity: 26
New problem with the Sketchy Investment Bank.  Said that it paid me out my gold but it didn't.  My gold still reads 293.  I don't know if it takes a while for the gold to update or not but I remember it was almost immediate payout last time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
This is a good site but the only problem is need play video to get the capthca. So not mobile. Need unlimited internet quota. If go out from house cant visit this site. I'm not said my phone dont have internet connection but limited 2gb per month I buy
Oh , and balances are not updating, at least for me
Who won the last round of The sketchy, im pretty sure I was and didnt receive gold

Edit: It would be a good implementation to add server time, and a history of winners of the bonus

it would be good to add payout time and date, also specify the time zone the game time is based from. I have not tried the skketchy section yet maybe i will later on today or tomorrow  Smiley

Who won the last round of The sketchy, im pretty sure I was and didnt receive gold

Edit: It would be a good implementation to add server time, and a history of winners of the bonus
Anybody have problem on the captcha? It always doesn't let me put in captcha unless after I play the video few times.

if you've been away for a few minutes, try refreshing the page before you click the vid. (session expires)

What I mean is that I have to play the video a few time before I can type in the captcha. Anybody encounter the same problem?
refresh the page before entering captcha Smiley
Should do the trick Smiley
There is something with the captcha if you don't refresh the page that the captcha answer ain't getting through or something
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
Anybody have problem on the captcha? It always doesn't let me put in captcha unless after I play the video few times.

if you've been away for a few minutes, try refreshing the page before you click the vid. (session expires)

What I mean is that I have to play the video a few time before I can type in the captcha. Anybody encounter the same problem?
Activity: 226

It just depends on how much things cost.  I try to keep my upgrades spread out.  Right now my active mining session is at 1 hour and 24 min and that seems to work pretty well since I'm almost always active mining even without having to be on a computer all the time.
Activity: 238
admin came and fixed problem
like as usual Smiley
i like this game, this topic, this admin but low profit Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 260

WELCOME to the game i think you will like it, but yes you do start off at 5 minute captchas, i myself am now in the 55 minutes in between captcha so im moving on up  Cheesy
@EVERYONE

Just keep in mind that MyBitMine support will be 'lousy' until webmaster has finished his moving Smiley
This will be on 02 feb Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: