Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 104. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
u think u could put in a roulette table and craps table as well.

he said he though some kinf of extra game
i think he will do this later
because now, he is bussy Smiley

I cant wait for the extra game   Wink

So far im very happy with what we got Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

I cant wait for the extra game   Wink
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey, i just invested at the sketchy stock market, buy my investments dont appear and my gold is gone, can you check it please? I invested 10k

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SaI happened exactly what Comrade here. Yesterday I made 3 separated investments of a total of 800 gold. Three hundred, three hundred and two hundred gold. Today I repeated with one hundred gold, but I have not received my investment back with interest of yesterday. Only the "maxpaynezzz" user has won and appears.
Explanation please or return of investment. Thanks.
Greetings.

Seeing as the first investments are being paid off with the later ones, not everyone will get back their 20%. Investing your gold means taking a chance and you must realize that no guarantees are made. The only guarantees are that investments will get back 20% once they are next in line and the bank has enough funds, and that the last investor will win the bonus. In case you wonder, this IS a ponzi system, however, all you invest is gold from this site, so there is no real money lost, in case you are not paid off.

Ok thanks for the explanation. I know where NOT to invest in MyBitMine.co
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hey, i just invested at the sketchy stock market, buy my investments dont appear and my gold is gone, can you check it please? I invested 10k

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SaI happened exactly what Comrade here. Yesterday I made 3 separated investments of a total of 800 gold. Three hundred, three hundred and two hundred gold. Today I repeated with one hundred gold, but I have not received my investment back with interest of yesterday. Only the "maxpaynezzz" user has won and appears.
Greetings.

Seeing as the first investments are being paid off with the later ones, not everyone will get back their 20%. Investing your gold means taking a chance and you must realize that no guarantees are made. The only guarantees are that investments will get back 20% once they are next in line and the bank has enough funds, and that the last investor will win the bonus. In case you wonder, this IS a ponzi system, however, all you invest is gold from this site, so there is no real money lost, in case you are not paid off.
Activity: 2

Greetings.
Activity: 59
A good idea, and a necessary one is to put server time somewhere on the page(sorry if it is in already but I havent seen it). This will be helpfull cause I have no idea when the Sketchy Stock started and I really need to know when 12 hours since the start of the round happen.
Activity: 168

Activity: 968
Activity: 226
I'm not sure if this would even be possible, but I think it would be a good idea if the person that was referred could see how much gold the person who referred them was making.  This would show them what they could be making in the future and give them more incentive to continue playing.
Activity: 462

EDIT: I found you and give refund.
Activity: 59
UPDATE

Hey guys - I took time out of my moving schedule to work a little more on the site. (Read: I got bored lol)

So the new update includes a new background image, which I hope makes the site feel more "game like".
You might have to empty/refresh your cache to see the background image properly.

I also added The Sketchy Stock Market (which is similar to the Investment Experiement - now called The Sketchy Investment Bank).
Unlike The Sketchy Investment Bank, The Sketchy Stock Market does not have a timer.
There is still a bonus for the last depositor, but no one knows when the round ends.
A round will last between 12-72 hours. Read more about it in the Extra menu.

EDIT: Oh yes, I also reduced the timer for The Sketchy Investment Bank.
It is now 8 hours from last investment rather than 24. Hopefully, this will help end rounds Smiley
Activity: 168
Does any know of any other games like this one?

Ore-mine maybe? It's sort of similar, in the sense that you have to upgrade your mine in order to get more, but I'm not sure if you would really classify it as a "game," as this one seems to be

yes maybe only ore-mine
i dont know any other game like this
i like this kinf of bitcoin game..

I started the game and bought the first mine upgrade.  I'll see how it goes.

I was considering investing, but never did. It takes 200 days to return or so, and I'm not sure how long the site will last

200 day  ?
İs it for MyBitMine or OreMine ?
i think you said it for ore-mine and yes i agree
it s not profitable game..

you can also add thread on this forum http://cryptoboard.org/index.php
its new and it try to work its way up, so new people in there to

I would love to at some point, but right now during the beta I would rather focus on developing the site, rather than start advertising and maintaining forum threads at multiple places.
You need additional place as lately BCT is very very unstable and unsecure, maybe a community member to open thread and maintain it based on a communication with you and thread here

Sure - every user here is allowed to create and maintain threads elsewhere.
I would be happy to assist them upon contact.

I would love to at some point, but right now during the beta I would rather focus on developing the site, rather than start advertising and maintaining forum threads at multiple places.
You need additional place as lately BCT is very very unstable and unsecure, maybe a community member to open thread and maintain it based on a communication with you and thread here
I will update the site again in 15 minutes at 15:00 UTC

A chat feature would be nice for when Bittalk doesn't want to work.

It would definetely be nice, but there are all sorts of problems introduced by that. One being me having to moderate it all the time for spammers and advertisers.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

i agree should add chat feature, seems like this site has been down 3 times in the last week for half a day at a time, makes me wonder what on earth is going on  Huh
Activity: 226
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
Does any know of any other games like this one?

Ore-mine maybe? It's sort of similar, in the sense that you have to upgrade your mine in order to get more, but I'm not sure if you would really classify it as a "game," as this one seems to be

yes maybe only ore-mine
i dont know any other game like this
i like this kinf of bitcoin game..

I started the game and bought the first mine upgrade.  I'll see how it goes.

I was considering investing, but never did. It takes 200 days to return or so, and I'm not sure how long the site will last
Jump to: