Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Primedice | Most Popular & Trusted Bitcoin Game | Huge Community | Free BTC - page 4. (Read 3484 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
dear TheGambler pls confirm 100% win rate.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Look at the links that the first vouched user provided you, that WAS NOT a payment from the wallet but rather from the site I am using, PrimeDice.
Doesn't prove anything. I can make a deposit to PD and withdraw to someone elses address without even placing a bet.

I am not going to deny anything I am doing it is 100% gambling.
So that means that you can't guarantee payouts?

Though I believe I have mathematically conquered certain areas, so much so that I am able to offer 25% extra on investments AS WELL as gain an extra 25 - 75% for myself.
You know, as an actual mathematician, it always amuses me when gamblers claim this. How about you disclose your strategy and I will tear it apart with brutal honesty.

I am not an idiot and I would not just take 1BTC, keep it for 6 days and do 75% that is NOT how it works. I only do 25% per 48 hour time frame to prevent the risk of bitcoins being lost
Technically, you're offering a higher return than 75% per 6 days. I don't see how this claim in any way makes the whole thing more trustworthy.

25% is a VERY easy number to achieve, 75% is a completely different story.
If you have such a foolproof system, why do you bother with managing investors instead of just boosting your own funds skyhigh?

Your feedback is entitled to of course, and I thank you as I have a chance to clear up certain accusations and possible disputes about the whole thing which may be thought by others...
You haven't actually cleared up anything though, but I invite you to do so.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
From his profile: Skype:   demtagzhf
Clearly he is a delusional 13 year old

thanks, you saved me.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
From his profile: Skype:   demtagzhf
Clearly he is a delusional 13 year old
Activity: 728
This "service" is either a ponzi scheme or the operator is delusional in believing he can guarantee the offered payouts.

There is no winning system in gambling and while with a sufficiently large bankroll and conservative betting you can ward off bankruptcy for quite some time, continued betting inevitably ends up with the house winning and the gambler losing.

To potential "investors", ask yourself this: If the operator can guarantee a 25% profit within 48 hours and has already made 10 btc from previous gambling exploits. Why does he spend the time to handle small investments of below 1 btc while he could gain 2.5 btc (and more, since a 50% profit generated by the invested money is claimed, half of which is kept by the operator) every 48 hours, which actually compounds to very large values rather quickly (10 btc becomes 47 btc after 2 weeks of 25% per 48 hours)? With these amazing gains to be had from just his own coin, why bother wasting time with this whole investment plan?

Any ponzi/hyip scheme pays back initially, to ensure that it gets good feedback from its "investors" (victims) and to appear legit. Feedback or testimonials are irrelevant when the underlying scheme is not sound. Once sufficient coin has been invested, payouts stop. And no amount of positive feedback from initial investors will help at that point.
Activity: 756
If i invest 1 BTC i will get 1.25? %100 ?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
If i Invested: BTC1 ,when  do i get  1.25btc back ?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Stunna when will the chat be fixed? it's bugging up for me
Pages:
Jump to: