Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: read now! - page 14. (Read 44498 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 25, 2015, 09:36:56 AM
Still waiting for your answer dmugetsu about http://coin-rise.com, why you are ignoring me ?

I've received reports of no payouts therefor it's considered collapsed

How you check it - fake it or not ?
March 25, 2015, 08:45:07 AM
Still waiting for your answer dmugetsu about http://coin-rise.com, why you are ignoring me ?
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
March 25, 2015, 08:32:03 AM
Thanks for putting this list together!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 25, 2015, 05:02:07 AM
bitcoinbricks.org is a poor site, i have invested 0.01 and its been 3 days earning is only 0.0002 with this rate ROI will reach in more than 100 days. This is equal to scam only. Still not sure after 100 days he will be paying or not. Maybe plan is to run after few days after collection is done. So rate this site carefully. I hope many users are not happy. Bullshit site!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
March 25, 2015, 01:45:44 AM
This is a legitimate list, and I'm being paid by cryptoincrease (and all the other sites in the paying section, I have a small amount for monitoring purposes in each site).
Keep up the good work dmugetsu, this is really helpful.
Activity: 28
March 24, 2015, 11:19:03 PM
How do you label me inactive ? I monitor the threads everyday and have kept everything going smooth. I have been using twitter and responding in my thread. I am far from inactive, please change it.
Activity: 6
March 24, 2015, 11:14:28 PM
+1 for doublebot.com

Site pays.
Activity: 268
March 24, 2015, 10:51:55 PM
Thanks for this nice index , i am New and look where i Start to invest

Ok, say me how your invests are going.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
March 24, 2015, 08:48:21 PM
Thanks for this nice index , i am New and look where i Start to invest
March 24, 2015, 05:45:59 PM
coin-rise PAYING, I dunno on which info you changed status to collapsed  Undecided
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
March 24, 2015, 05:38:05 PM
The best remedy for all these sites that people have lost thier money is to file charges with the Internet Crimes Division.They are coming down harder on all these so called scam sites and putting them in jail.For one example just last month the owner of one site in canada got 15 yrs for a ponzi scam and recovered most of the funds from the investers.So just file charges and lets get rid of the scammers

The Ponzi games can't be charged for as they're legitimate. They state the risks and run their site as a game. As for the Canada incident, do you have a news incident or anything like that we can take a look at? Was it a fiat or crypto currency situation?

Edit: just looked up the article and found:
- It was fiat currency
- Had nothing to do with crypto currency
- Over 400mil investor money was stolen. Thats why police investigated it.

Not even CryptoDouble got that big, and if they did, they still wouldn't have been caught. Crypto currency is to hard to trace until it is in fiat currency and even nearly 2 months after cryptodouble closing i haven't seen any news on the owners identity let alone arrest as of now.

And you will hear nothing but that is an on going investigation and i am one of the people who did file charges to that scam.And they are very happy to do charges even against crypto and they have thier way of tracking even when you dont think they do crypto is not as hard to trace as you may think.I have three investigations on the go as we apeak and all involve crypto crime and a ponzi is considered a crime so are pyrimids you also have to remember that it is not so much the theft of the funds but when they advertise what thier sites terms are if they do not live up to thier so called terms to real in the people that is a crime of its own.like when they say they pay in 100 hrs that is thier term and any more then they can be charged for theft.If they say they have instant withdraw and they do not they can be charged etc etc etc.Its is a lot different then it was a few years ago on the net.And if you want i can give my internet crime investigator's name and you can ask him if and what is legal

You're wrong again.
CryptoDouble actually stated on their ToS they aren't legally responsible and any financial loss is not their fault. Just from this simple statement on their tos, they've avoided jail.

Finacial loss and just plain theft are two different scenario's.And we will see if they have avoided jail or not in time in time.Remember there is also a ip address from and where every transaction takes place 
March 24, 2015, 05:23:07 PM
The best remedy for all these sites that people have lost thier money is to file charges with the Internet Crimes Division.They are coming down harder on all these so called scam sites and putting them in jail.For one example just last month the owner of one site in canada got 15 yrs for a ponzi scam and recovered most of the funds from the investers.So just file charges and lets get rid of the scammers

The Ponzi games can't be charged for as they're legitimate. They state the risks and run their site as a game. As for the Canada incident, do you have a news incident or anything like that we can take a look at? Was it a fiat or crypto currency situation?

Edit: just looked up the article and found:
- It was fiat currency
- Had nothing to do with crypto currency
- Over 400mil investor money was stolen. Thats why police investigated it.

Not even CryptoDouble got that big, and if they did, they still wouldn't have been caught. Crypto currency is to hard to trace until it is in fiat currency and even nearly 2 months after cryptodouble closing i haven't seen any news on the owners identity let alone arrest as of now.

And you will hear nothing but that is an on going investigation and i am one of the people who did file charges to that scam.And they are very happy to do charges even against crypto and they have thier way of tracking even when you dont think they do crypto is not as hard to trace as you may think.I have three investigations on the go as we apeak and all involve crypto crime and a ponzi is considered a crime so are pyrimids you also have to remember that it is not so much the theft of the funds but when they advertise what thier sites terms are if they do not live up to thier so called terms to real in the people that is a crime of its own.like when they say they pay in 100 hrs that is thier term and any more then they can be charged for theft.If they say they have instant withdraw and they do not they can be charged etc etc etc.Its is a lot different then it was a few years ago on the net.And if you want i can give my internet crime investigator's name and you can ask him if and what is legal.If you think that crypto is hard to trace all they have to do is follow any ip address and even your crypto trans has an ip address that it came from and the ip of where it went
March 24, 2015, 04:21:59 PM
March 24, 2015, 07:49:37 AM
Now it is good listing, maybe. I should check.
March 24, 2015, 07:04:00 AM
ok
March 24, 2015, 12:36:57 AM
I think ore-mine is good.
March 23, 2015, 11:38:49 PM
hello mod can you add these to your paying list please they have paid me every time and instant sorry for the refferal link you can use if you like to check my stats.  http://120bitcoins.com/?ref=136344168
 &  https://geniusbank.biz/?ref=howdy

Please do not spam this thread with referral links.

I don't even think this is allowed as per forum rules.

Sorry did not mean to spam i did leave the decision to not use referral link just was for stats proof of payment sorry if you think it is spam i have deleted it anyway if you want to delete your thread it should dissapear again sorry for the spam
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
March 23, 2015, 08:37:57 PM
Let's bump this!  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 23, 2015, 04:37:52 PM
just curious how is the trustability measured? did you get the percent by counting how many payouts?
i come to this post for ask that, i cant believe that the admin give 92% to a ponzi
Pages:
Jump to: