Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: SPICACOIN⭐25% PoS ⭐ Big Airdrop ⭐100000 SPICA for Free ⭐LIVE - page 39. (Read 17289 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Guys, I don’t think sellers realise that they are selling their coins for 1 tenth of a Satoshi!

With the trillion amounts for sale no wonder.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Guys, I don’t think sellers realise that they are selling their coins for 1 tenth of a Satoshi!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Spica coin is now listed on coinsmarkets

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SPC.htm

Not much buying though.  Remember that they use 9 decimal places instead of 8.

They got back to me pretty quick and added it.

How much did it cost to add?

Listing is free.   I just submitted all the necessary info about the coin

Not much buying though.  Remember that they use 9 decimal places instead of 8.

I did not contacted Coinsmarkets for listing SPICA. However, who contacted the exchange, please PM me for the bounty.
If the exchanges itself listed SPICA. The exchange owner will receive a good amount of SPICA.
I find Coinsmarkets really promising in a near future.

Anyway, thank you for all supports!

Great! Thank you.  I will PM you now.

Not much buying though.  Remember that they use 9 decimal places instead of 8.

How much did it cost to add?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
some reply, dev HuhHuh??
I'm still here.
I'm contacting some exchanges and waiting for their replies.

Good news dev. You replied at least.  Smiley Any other plans for SPICA?
Activity: 298
Merit: 100

I did not contacted Coinsmarkets for listing SPICA. However, who contacted the exchange, please PM me for the bounty.
If the exchanges itself listed SPICA. The exchange owner will receive a good amount of SPICA.
I find Coinsmarkets really promising in a near future.

Anyway, thank you for all supports!
Don't sell SPICACOIN at cheap price. We have a great project ahead.
Preparing for next plans, I release a short duration investment as a great chance for SPICA coin holders.

Investment in 2 months with the interest 100%
Minimum investment: 1.000.000 SPICA
Maximum investment: 1000.000.000 SPICA

I will wait for some responses from community before starting this kinds of offering.

Activity: 71

a good news
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
This project keeps getting better and better. This is a huge marketing/signal boost.

What is your basis of saying that this one keeps getting better and better? I still have millions of spica in my wallet but not in nova. I'm hoping that spica project will not be one of those forgotten altcoins. But the community as well as the dev is not that active on how this project will continue to survive in crypto.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
This looks like shitcoin since no one wants to buy it.
Every exchange has hundreds of millions for sale but no buyer.
What is this coin so shitty?
have you fill the form addcoin on yobit
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
is the airdrop for this program still open ?
dev should add spicacoin to another exchangers as early as possible. Otherwise I am afraid about surviving of this coin with a good value. If not, those we have bought spicacoin, will have to count loses

Yea, unfortunately, I feel the same way.  I have quite a bit that I basically forgot about lol, my fault really.

Has Yobit been contacted?  

I have submitted Spica coin to be listed on coinsmarkets exchange.
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
dev should add spicacoin to another exchangers as early as possible. Otherwise I am afraid about surviving of this coin with a good value. If not, those we have bought spicacoin, will have to count loses

I will give some cognizances as guides for answering the questions of the form.

For question 3: What will happen with Bitcoin price 24 hours after hark fork?

Answer this question first, what is the most important thing that decide Bitcoin's price? There's definitely not a certain answer. We could realize that there has been a strong resistance at 2800-2900USD when Bitcoin price moves up for recent months. Who built that resistance, Who wants and who tries to break it? Resistance is often built by big Bitcoin holders who could not hold Bitcoin for longer time and they want to sell Bitcoin for profit at certain price. Between big holders, miners are very important because they're more active in trading than non-miner holders. Remember that there're about 1800BTC or about 5.000.000 USD mined everyday. It seems that most of these bitcoins will be circulated for trading due to mining cost.

Who want to break the wall? The answer is simple, everyone wants that. But who want Bitcoin to go down? It seems a hard question. Think about this example for the answer. "Bob has a lot of money. Bob wants to invest in Bitcoin. If using all of his money, Bob could push bitcoin's price to 4000USD. But this action will lead to not much profit for him or even loss. Bob wishes Bitcoin to go down as much as possible so that Bob could buy enough Bitcoin before Bob decides to push Bitcoin up so that Bob will secure 100% profit."

Bitcoin in particular or Cryptocurrency in general, price movement is game of "whales". Decisions of "whales" are very important. If you're not a "whale", how could you know "whales' decisions"? I give an example for you to guess the answer. "Bob is a long-term investor in Bitcoin, He has collected a lot of Bitcoin. He believes that Bitcoin price will be at least 10000USD/BTC at the end of this year. Then he decides not to sell any of his Bitcoin under 10000USD in any circumstances. He is not afraid of any forks or Bitcoin upgrades. He wishes Bitcoin to fully developed as quick as possible. He knows that if holding his bitcoin wallet's private key, he will also own Bitcoin of any forks. Mary is also a "whale". Mary is uncertain about Bitcoin's future. Mary wants Bitcoin grow up without any changes (forks). She's afraid of Bitcoin retraction which leads to her loss. She decides to sell a big amount of Bitcoin when Bitcoin price starts to go down. When storms go away, Bitcoin's price go over 3000USD, Mary decides to buy Bitcoin again. This time, she believes that Bitcoin will go up further. John is also a "whale", John has a lot of money; however unfortunately, there're a lot of reasons lead him lost. He want to recover his loss in a short duration. He thinks that Bitcoin splitting is good for his chances. Old Bitcoin does not bring him profit, he believes new chain investment will be different. He decides to sell all of his Bitcoin and prepare for buying new Bitcoin when it's available. Adam is also a "whale". He thinks simply, he will sell all of his new Bitcoin when he retrieves it. At least, he will have a good profit."

From examples above, we can guess which factor creates resistance's wall. We also see that all kind of "whales" wish Bitcoin and all of its new version to grow up. Once Bitcoin splits successfully, the optimism about both old and new Bitcoin version will come if the new one runs smoothly within first few hours. More hashrate power will be poured into mining all kind of Bitcoins. These hashrates are mainly transferred from altcoins' mining. Resistance's wall will be removed and leveled up due to increased difficulty in Bitcoin mining. Whales' power will be more powerful to move Bitcoin much further. It's clear now to see that current Bitcoin and new Bitcoin will move up greatly after hard fork if new chain emerges perfectly. Bitcoin and its new version will dominate the first and second place on CoinMarketCap for sure.

It's time to review my predictions.
It's great to follow them.
Winning trading strategies on Bitmex step by step guides will be release soon.

1.000.000 SPICA is price for anyone want to have those guides.
PM me for more details
some reply, dev HuhHuh??
I'm still here.

Good news dev. You replied at least.  Smiley Any other plans for SPICA?
just need you here
some reply, dev HuhHuh??
I'm still here.

Can you copy the info from the Yobit form and add it to the Kucoin form and then submit it. I work from my phone and I’m at hospital with patients, otherwise I could have done it. Busy time of the year for doctors 😔
Pages:
Jump to: