Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: SPICACOIN⭐25% PoS ⭐ Big Airdrop ⭐100000 SPICA for Free ⭐LIVE - page 43. (Read 17289 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Reversal signal in 2 hours frame: intra-zone correction.

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Hi dev. Any update? An in information about Spica so far.
Look back to the previous key breakout at 3000USD.
The recent key breakout shows a great long-term profit in Bitcoin investment.
Some analysis of Bitcoin price movement next days.

In 1 hour timeframe, MACD goes down but price goes straight then there's high probability bullish triangle breakout will appear soon when MACD cross happens
For Short-term trading, waiting for key zone break out is very important.

Recommendation: - Open long order at 5400USD. Stop-loss at 5000USD. Margin <= 7x is safe enough.

Remind: Trading with your own risk. Any guide is just for reference.

The most optimistic prediction about Bitcoin price movement within 1-2 weeks based on MACD cross analysis.

Bitcoin has experienced a broad extension of MACD and signal line and has not established a touch for the first time in this going-up round.
Because this is the strongest bullish trend ever, MACD cross is expected set at the highest peak ever.
Around the time of this post, MACD and signal line is far below the last peak on 1 day span then we can expect 1-2 higher high peak more in a near future.

This is also extremely volatile period so be careful on Margin.
5000USD seems impossible to break if there isn't higher high peak. Once price goes higher, it gets more gravitation to go deeper.
Every margin has to set liquidation under 5000USD. 7x Margin Long position now seems so promising and safe.

Let try now.

Anyone who is not familiar with trading on Bitmex, let PM me.
I recently has raised a good fund from Margin trading on Bitmex. Hope that this could push the Spica project further.

We now see the  establishment of the key zone where there're high probability distribution zone turn into accumulation zone.

Project of a trending correction is fast accumulation - fast distribution and then some circles of distribution - accumulation and break out at the end.

Staying in the key zone, the key of trading is waiting for breakout sign.

There's a paradox that amateur traders  are hard to accept: Buying the same asset at 1USD is loss but buying at 2USD is win.

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
can you provide some information about atlcoin ??
very accurate information!!!!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I thought this one is ending soon. As the trading performance is really going down. But let's see how this one goes...
Comparision of two situations of Bitcoin price while hitting 5000USD milestone in the September 1st and at this moment.

Strong sign of new strong breakout.
5000USD is possible the key breakout. Waiting for extremely interesting point of time in history of Bitcoin trading.

New strong breakout appear. It's good sign to see that Bitcoin will gain more momentum to break 5000 USD wall tonight.

keep calm and waiting Smiley
Activity: 100
I prefer the combination Accumulation and Distribution zones with trendline analysis rather than trendline alone.
There're lucky points of time that we could figure out strong signals for short, long, stop-loss setting or just waiting.

Let look at the chart below. It's rather interesting guide for Bitcoin/USD traders.

Staying in the blue squares, let wait for the comfirmation of breakout signals to start short or long.

SPICA is dead, what are you going to do to revive it?
I prefer the combination Accumulation and Distribution zones with trendline analysis rather than trendline alone.
There're lucky points of time that we could figure out strong signals for short, long, stop-loss setting or just waiting.

Let look at the chart below. It's rather interesting guide for Bitcoin/USD traders.

Staying in the blue squares, let wait for the comfirmation of breakout signals to start short or long.

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
My wallet can't be sync, is there any fresh node or should i find new peer? Also where is SPICA blockexplorer? I need it to check how much SPICA coin on my address. Waiting for an answer,
I’ve been asked multiple times how I think Coinbase (and other exchanges) will handle the Segwit2x hardfork in November. For background, although I’m no longer working at Coinbase, I was previously Director of Engineer at Coinbase and led the GDAX team, and I still give Coinbase advice. This is how I think this 2x hardfork will play out…
With the ETC and BCH hardforks, it was clear that those 2 coins will be the minority fork, so it was safe to use a wait-and-see approach. So Coinbase didn’t support those forks initially. And only if there was traction on those forks, would Coinbase spend the time and resources to support those forks and let people access their coins on the minority chain. That is what Coinbase did with both ETC and BCH hard forks.
For the 2x hardfork, things are a bit more tricky. 2x is supposed to be an upgrade to the Bitcoin protocol. What that means is that ideally everyone should upgrade to the 2x code before the hardfork and the hardfork will just happen and everyone would just switch to the new chain and no one would be on the old chain. This only works if everyone did this. Because this is a hardfork, if not everyone upgrades, then there will be 2 chains. The supporters of 2x and the NYA agreement believe that if all the mining hashrate switches over to the 2x chain, the original chain will be dead and no one would use it. But how is that different than fiat currency, where miners decide (by fiat) that your old bills are no longer valid? Thankfully, Bitcoin doesn’t work this way. It’s the people who use the coin that gives it value, and miners will mine the coin that makes them the most money. And right now, pretty much all the Bitcoin Core developers and a large part of the community including a lot of prominent figures in this space have come out against this hardfork.
Because this 2x hardfork is so contentious, Coinbase cannot handle it the same way they handled the ETC and BCH hardfork. In other words, they can’t just choose one fork and ignore the other fork. Choosing to support only one fork (whichever that is) would cause a lot of confusion for users and open them up to lawsuits. So Coinbase is forced to support both forks at the time of the hardfork and need to let the market decide which is the real Bitcoin. Now the question is which fork will retain the “BTC” and “Bitcoin” moniker and which will be listed as something separate. Although Coinbase signed the NYA agreement, I do not believe that this agreement binds them in any way with respect to how to name the separate forks. For practical reasons, the BTC symbol belongs to the incumbent, which is the original chain. This is because there will be no disruption to people who are running Bitcoin Core software and depositing/withdrawing BTC to/from Coinbase and GDAX. And only if you trade the coin on the 2x fork, would you need to download and run the BTC1 Segwit2x client.
If the market really supports this Segwit2x upgrade, that coin will trade at a higher price. And then we will all agree which is Bitcoin and which is a minority fork. There will be no contention at that point.
This is the advice I have given to Coinbase and I expect Coinbase and other exchanges to handle this Segwit2x hardfork in this way.

Above is Charlie Lee recommendation on processing Bitcoin upcoming hard fork which is definitely the biggest event of the year.
How will this event affect the future of cryptocurrency?
New Grand Poll just coming for big price.
Stay tuned for more information.
The information here seems too little
Where can I find the home page?
after ICO do you burn odd coin
Activity: 100
What is the explorer link for SPICA?
i think when you join in ICO you will recieve bonus