Pages:
Author

Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support - page 18. (Read 60093 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 2
The premine coins team owns now - are they locked? And how long?
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
There are so many projects for coins creation like ETH, Stellar,EOS, Qtum, ETC - how does this project is going to attract devs to this platform?
More projects on the market - bigger competition. Bigger competition means more options to build exactly product with tech specifications devs are looking for
In terms of few years - most of this project will die! Only the strongest one will survive! Hope REA will be one of them
copper member
Activity: 95
There are so many projects for coins creation like ETH, Stellar,EOS, Qtum, ETC - how does this project is going to attract devs to this platform?
More projects on the market - bigger competition. Bigger competition means more options to build exactly product with tech specifications devs are looking for
copper member
Activity: 80
copper member
Activity: 126
BTC is falling dawn again..I really hope the new exchange listings WONT happen on such weak market
Thx for the high and growing ROI this coin is extremly profitable even now. Dont pay special attention only on exchanges listing - better focus on staking and earning money on staking 
Such high ROI wont be forever. As for now the reward per block is growing but still once it starts decreasing price per rea will start falling
And what? Is it the reason for ignoring an opportunity to make money during the next few monthes? I dont think so
A lot of users are picking up projects now for long term holding. Not for temporary speculation. From this point of view there are very big choice of coins on the market!
I prefer getting profit bow, not in some mysteriois future! Thats why my choice is REA with 100+$$ daily income! Whats job may do you more?
Too big profit from a single node. Is it from one node, right? 10 nodes = 1000 usd. Huh
Yes, more then 100 $ ( more then 0.03 btc) daily for 1 node. + expanses for VPS. Very attractive, is not it?  Smiley
Any recommendations for VPS ? How much does it cost?
copper member
Activity: 104
BTC is falling dawn again..I really hope the new exchange listings WONT happen on such weak market
Thx for the high and growing ROI this coin is extremly profitable even now. Dont pay special attention only on exchanges listing - better focus on staking and earning money on staking 
Such high ROI wont be forever. As for now the reward per block is growing but still once it starts decreasing price per rea will start falling
And what? Is it the reason for ignoring an opportunity to make money during the next few monthes? I dont think so
A lot of users are picking up projects now for long term holding. Not for temporary speculation. From this point of view there are very big choice of coins on the market!
I prefer getting profit bow, not in some mysteriois future! Thats why my choice is REA with 100+$$ daily income! Whats job may do you more?
Too big profit from a single node. Is it from one node, right? 10 nodes = 1000 usd. Huh
Yes, more then 100 $ ( more then 0.03 btc) daily for 1 node. + expanses for VPS. Very attractive, is not it?  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 132
copper member
Activity: 104
Activity: 79
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Activity: 78
copper member
Activity: 19
Looks like a lot of work invested in the project design and description. Good job!
However, maybe I don't get something... but how blockchain helps for automated coin cloning/forking?
I would really like someone to explain me this.
Thanks

copper member
Activity: 95
Do you have any press release about project? Im trying to google but can not find any review
On such weak market is does not have a very big sense. Better to wait untill btc rebounces a luttle and then start marketing campaign
I wish team to be public for the purpose of participating in different events, conferences, meet ups etc. It is the best marketing strategy on such market
Team keeps privacy. As far as regulation is getting stronger all over the world - thats quite important measure I think
Do you have any press release about project? Im trying to google but can not find any review
On such weak market is does not have a very big sense. Better to wait untill btc rebounces a luttle and then start marketing campaign
I wish team to be public for the purpose of participating in different events, conferences, meet ups etc. It is the best marketing strategy on such market
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 132
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💡The block reward increased to 2 REA coins! 💡
💰More profits to masternode owners and stakers!💰

How big profit does it mean in USD value?? In a day I mean per 1 masternode?
One masternode is bringing 1.6 REA every ~30 minutes now. The current price is 0.00069214 BTC per 1 REA. Trading pair on Cryptobridge is REA/BTC only.
How come? Block generation time is 45 sec but the profit is 2 rea per block. So.. Profit has to be much higher! Explain me whats going on?
It is if one masternode always proceed a block. But there are hundreds of nodes already. Each of them take part in block generation. It is called decentralization Grin
I missed that fact. Got it.
Then another question: how many masternodes are  online in the network now?
Activity: 79
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💡The block reward increased to 2 REA coins! 💡
💰More profits to masternode owners and stakers!💰

How big profit does it mean in USD value?? In a day I mean per 1 masternode?
One masternode is bringing 1.6 REA every ~30 minutes now. The current price is 0.00069214 BTC per 1 REA. Trading pair on Cryptobridge is REA/BTC only.
How come? Block generation time is 45 sec but the profit is 2 rea per block. So.. Profit has to be much higher! Explain me whats going on?
It is if one masternode always proceed a block. But there are hundreds of nodes already. Each of them take part in block generation. It is called decentralization Grin
Haha, true Grin i wish I own the only one masternode that handles all the blocks. I would make a fortune
Pages:
Jump to: