Pages:
Author

Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support - page 17. (Read 60093 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 2
According to the block rewards count the biggest block reward will be 5 rea. How long it will take to reach up this reward? Few monthes?
The most high rewards will be in ~35 days, when there will be 103681 block number.
So dump is coming in 35 days... Hm Huh Not so much time to make a profit and sell
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
According to the block rewards count the biggest block reward will be 5 rea. How long it will take to reach up this reward? Few monthes?

https://reaproject.io/ - you have block time here and all block numbers, so you can easily calculate.
Activity: 78
The most high rewards will be in ~35 days, when there will be 103681 block number.
So price will be steadily growing during all that time. Nice to know that. A one month opportunity to earn good money
Activity: 36
copper member
Activity: 95
Who is the main consumers here? Have you already any pr agencies for the proper promotion on the markets with your core audience?
copper member
Activity: 126
Looks like a lot of work invested in the project design and description. Good job!
However, maybe I don't get something... but how blockchain helps for automated coin cloning/forking?
I would really like someone to explain me this.
Thanks

Any custom crypto, created on Reactor platform, will have its independent blockchain. Blockchain support requires at least 7 IP
addresses with masternode wallets installed and active staking.
Can I connect my coin to already existing masternodes in REA network? Where can i find 7 masternodes if Im just trying to set up a masternode?

Setting up REA masternode has nothing to do with ordering your own blockchain. The latter will be available soon. Alpha-version of the platform will clarify some things. Generally, core masternodes and PoS wallets are required to keep the integrity of the network. According to preliminary information, core masternodes and PoS wallets may be either provided and supported by Reactor or by the client, while the client will have time to turn on his own masternodes/PoS wallets. That will also depend on the specific service conditions.
What exactly services are you going to help with? I mean for consumers? And how much will it cost?
Activity: 79
Looks like a lot of work invested in the project design and description. Good job!
However, maybe I don't get something... but how blockchain helps for automated coin cloning/forking?
Thanks

Any custom crypto, created on Reactor platform, will have its independent blockchain. Blockchain support requires at least 7 IP
Can I connect my coin to already existing masternodes in REA network? Where can i find 7 masternodes if Im just trying to set up a masternode?

Setting up REA masternode has nothing to do with ordering your own blockchain. The latter will be available soon. Alpha-version of the platform will clarify some things. Generally, core masternodes and PoS wallets are required to keep the integrity of the network. According to preliminary information, core masternodes and PoS wallets may be either provided and supported by Reactor or by the client, while the client will have time to turn on his own masternodes/PoS wallets. That will also depend on the specific service conditions.
As far as each new coin will have its own blockchain. Creating block explorer it is respinsibility of devs or REA team will help with that?
Seems you wanna reactor team to create the whole crypto with all the services for you?  Grin but what you personally are going to do?
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Thanks

As far as each new coin will have its own blockchain. Creating block explorer it is respinsibility of devs or REA team will help with that?
Thanks

Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Thanks

To the purpose to set up a coin it is obligatory to have 7 online masternodes? If there are less active nodes setting up a coin is impossible?
7 masternodes are indispensable to provide the stability of network. Running the less, network can get harmed.
I would recommend you to wait until the alpha-version launch. It will show up some options.
When is it scheduled? And at what stage of the development are we now?
I would recommend you to wait until the alpha-version launch. It will show up some options.
Activity: 78
Thanks

No. You have to take care on nodes by yourself. 7 nodes it is minimum. But i think any single project needs at least 100+
copper member
Activity: 95
Thanks

copper member
Activity: 104
Thanks

According to this statement I can create only PoS coins with masternodes?? Correct?
No. Admins clarified that here already - any PoS/PoW coins may be created with the help of REA
copper member
Activity: 132
Thanks

According to this statement I can create only PoS coins with masternodes?? Correct?
copper member
Activity: 80
Thanks

To the purpose to set up a coin it is obligatory to have 7 online masternodes? If there are less active nodes setting up a coin is impossible?
Thanks

copper member
The premine coins team owns now - are they locked? And how long?
Locked for a year. At least it is the most common term of lock period.
Pages:
Jump to: