Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ready!] 2017 Second Edition Keyois Capsules with tungsten rings available now - page 2. (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Can I reserve #2 or the lowest available please.

Hello, lowest available at this time is #8, not a bad number, I will hold it for  you, I'll PM you in a few weeks when production is more ready!
Awesome!

So the second version have three right?
Tungsten
Silver
Bronze

Any discount for returning customer and if we buy all 3 ?

PM details pls

EDIT : i wil take #3 and #4

Hey there,

The second edition will have rings made of tungsten instead of titanium, but the end pieces will still be aliuminium unless you want to special order the silver or bonze cast pieces. The cast pieces cost more and due to the nature of casting I doubt they would hold pressure the same as the machined al ones so I can't be sure they will be water-tight yet. I think I can also get red or white bronze, but I'm not sure if I want to. Powder coating the Al pieces has worked before but that's not as much fun.

I will still have the silver, gold, ruby, sapphire, tourmaile, and quartz centerpeices for sale that can go with any endpiece set.

Let me know if you have any questions.
I can reserve you #'s 3 & 4, it'll be a few weeks but I'll PM you
Very nice, can I reserve the first one?

Thanks!
Well, I don't suppose why not so sure. I'll let you know when I am ready for production which I will have time for in about a month so look for a PM thenish.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Can I reserve #2 or the lowest available please.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Awesome!

So the second version have three right?
Tungsten
Silver
Bronze

Any discount for returning customer and if we buy all 3 ?

PM details pls

EDIT : i wil take #3 and #4
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Very nice, can I reserve the first one?
Hidely Ho everyone!

I'd like to announce that Keyois.com has created a second edition 'cold hard storage' bitcapsule that will be available in the next few weeks. has released the 2017 capsule, the second edition.

What's new in the second edition you ask? This:

• The key and address are engraved on Tungsten rings
  • They are sealed in with red silicone o-rings
  • More streamlined exterior
  • They will be numbered with a their creation number engraved on the inside of the inner tungsten ring
  • Slightly longer screws to increase strength

In addition I've had a few end pieces cast out of sterling silver and bronze, I will possible sell a few of these but be warned they cost a lot to have made for such tiny objects. The silver end pieces are around 22g each (44g total per capsule) and nearly $50/piece (US) to have made. As such any capsule made with the silver end pieces would cost about $200, the bronze ~$140 per capsule. Let me know if you have any interest in this or if you think you might in the future.

See the silver and bronze pieces at https://imgur.com/a/riYHJ.

And finally since so many people seem to like to collect these types of these I will make a few capsules that are not encrypted and are all self contained, similar to many other coins that the buyer can fund if they want

edit: to be more clear

the second edition capsules will have 6061 Al end pieces, and tungsten rings
For special order I can have made the end pieces out of Ag or bronze but the cost is pretty much doubled
Pages:
Jump to: