Pages:
Author

Topic: Real estate crowd funding idea here Im property whale - page 3. (Read 267 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Now the world is kind of recression and Crisis but it doesn't stay like this.
Sooner or later fed will cut the rates and markets will turn back to bull run.
When i look at the options /futures of btc /gold i see until 2028 bull run. (Needless to say i have economics and financial background)
Needless to say USA will import inflation out of USA thanks Crisis in the other countries so they don't care about inflation they can still print money again.
About ECONOMY - Needless to say the new project midas yield will use the DEFI to rebalance debt ( Im expecting aave/uni biggest bull run over the years )
Now the property prices are cheapest it's best time to invest.
So let's collect money to buy to lease i have also partners who could do long term rent contracts also i have plan to launch new reality show "Kardashian style "so it will make huge profit trhough our partners.

Let's start from new york manhattan i'll be working 247 with this project Im looking for serious investors  and cryptocurrency is perfect way to collect funds for project.

I'll be negoiate for us best prices since many property owners struggles and having some issues so we can get some bargain aswell i might be signed as new property Manager who can deal with maintance and residents complains.

Only Luxury property and since crisis have made a lot owners into problems it's good time to get some bargains and since banks don't lend this is the best time for crowd funding activity.

Let's do it
Pages:
Jump to: