Pages:
Author

Topic: Real friends. - page 38. (Read 11965 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 08:07:46 AM
I am a blessed person to have a real friend. Although I only have two real friends, I am very happy. In any circumstances and long distance relationship, they always support and help me. Thanks God for giving them.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 04:29:25 AM
I have many friend but when it comes to real friends I have few but are very trustful and  Whenever I need help I just ask them and in few minutes the problems is solved
Activity: 48
December 12, 2017, 01:58:45 AM
real friends are those who argue with you if he knows you're doing wrong. Make laugh at your stupidness at the same time corrects you in your mistakes. they are the one you can rely on and share your secrets Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 12, 2017, 01:44:23 AM
I was blessed to have friends who were always there in times of needs. We have been friends for 15 years and we still hang out until today. We were friends since we were teenagers and we know each other very well. We never had a huge fight because we always talk things out. A debate for a certain topic during drinking session were common but we are not taking it personally. Guys doesn't talk that much about the things that we feel but we just let our actions show how we care for each other. We are brothers, they are the godparents of my eldest son. LOL.
Activity: 12
December 12, 2017, 01:15:20 AM
There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
having a real friend with you is a blessing from God, because you have your companion beside you everytime you need them most. don't waste them because there are only few real people left in this world today
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 12, 2017, 12:26:54 AM
I think everone has a real friend like me..its really makes me feel good by having a real friend who's always there for me whatever happens.A real friend who can lean on and motivates me.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
December 11, 2017, 11:31:07 PM
I believe that for the moment they will be there for you and that's good but it is a temporary relationship. You will never know how friends may change.
  I can say that I have one real friend and that is my bestfriend..she always there for me in good and in badtimes..up to now we keep on calling everyday and sometimes going out of town seems like we're a teenagers.
Activity: 140
December 11, 2017, 09:46:27 PM
Real friends are those who stays at your side through ups and downs. Even if you don't talk too often, as long you understand each other that would be fine. We can easily find a friend somewhere, but real friends is hard to find. It will take us time to know whose real or fake.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 09:21:43 PM
There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
when youre up, your friends know who you are. When youre down you know who youre true friends are. And sometimes its a good thing to have fake people in this world because it helps you find out who your real friends are.
Activity: 61
December 11, 2017, 07:32:51 PM
REAL FRIENDS is the person who comfort you in any situation, and your feeling so very comfortable when you are with him/her, and real friends will never abandoned you when you are in a compliacated situation, they will help you to solve every problem youre in...
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 11, 2017, 07:16:25 PM
Real friends are the friends that been with us all the time even we're broke or in the troubles. They raise us again with their hope and confident.
Activity: 252
December 11, 2017, 05:03:26 PM
if you have only one real friend, this is also a big chance for you. because a real friend is like a black pearl, you cannot easily find them. you sometimes think that you have dozens of them, but they are just random friends.
Activity: 95
December 11, 2017, 04:31:55 PM
Real friends are not friends that chatting with you everyday on the facebook, twitters or instagram. It's people who are ready to help you when you're in real teoubles.
Activity: 182
December 11, 2017, 04:28:08 PM
Real friends stay with you and spends time listening to your concerns, hurts, anger and all other products of your emotion. You can tell them anything without them turning their backs on you.
Activity: 330
December 11, 2017, 01:50:34 PM
it's very difficult to get a real friend nowadays.people are selfish. Nobody thinks for anybody.So only lucky people get a real friend who thinks for both.
Activity: 182
December 11, 2017, 12:24:36 PM
Yes, i have a true friend and I consider it a blessing because they were there through thick and thin and they're the kind of friend who will help you bring the best in you and when you're in the lowest time on life they will not leave you.. true friend is like a treasure which I cherished for ever.
Activity: 315
December 11, 2017, 10:32:00 AM
True friends are friends who always exist when we feel betrayed by the world and true friends are friends who always support whatever we do without dropping.... because a true friend will not come when there is only need  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 32
December 03, 2017, 10:55:06 AM
Yes i have many friends but there is a real friend coz.youre real friend is dont live you when you are down she always thier to suport you she understand you if you are mistake so my real friend she can give you respect.
Activity: 56
December 03, 2017, 08:50:37 AM
Real friends will accep who you are, weather you are food or bad, they will treat the best they can, and whatever may happens they will always be there, thru hard times or good times, thru thick or thin. That what real friends is.
Activity: 26
December 03, 2017, 08:24:06 AM
Real friends are the ones who stay by your side in your hard times...
Pages:
Jump to: