Pages:
Author

Topic: Real friends. - page 39. (Read 11965 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 08:22:17 AM
There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

I have friends, they always support, always help))) and nothing hinders us, we now live in different cities)) but we also communicate, and help each other Wink Wink
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 07:10:46 AM
There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

It is so hard to know who are the real ones. I do encounter a lot of two face people that will backstab you and used you for their own sake. I trust easily but once i know who they truly are i can't bring back my trust hundred percent once more. For the real ones, even you don't meet often they are still there whenever you need them lending their shoulder to lean on.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 03, 2017, 04:57:58 AM
Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley

It's really hard to find real friends nowadays. Most of people these days only needs you when they need something from you. In my case, I've had a lot of friends from school, work and church. I gave them all the help that I can offer but they still did backstabbing. Until I met my partner, He has been a real partner, bestfriend and my protector. He's there to protect me in times of trouble and he has been my shoulder to lean on. I'm so happy to have him!

We all have that kind of friend who seem to be ready to stick with us til the ends of the earth. Some have been with us since we're young and some we've met along the way. Its important that we put importance to the friendship these people offer us

and sometimes we can never tell true friends by how much we know them or they stick to us, we will know true friends by heart.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
December 03, 2017, 04:56:19 AM
Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley

Yes,I have a friend there are 5,there are always in school.When i have a problem with them to come to you ang to ask if the problem.They also enjoy me whenever i'm sad so we all have friends are not alone so we need to love our friends do not let them play
the fact is that the world today was another and therefore friends are checked in fact, and difficult minute. do not need to be кopыcтным to check other. friend himself appear when need it. today, I believe that I have a lot of friends and fellow, but a friend I can't call no one.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 04:18:44 AM

Yes,I have a friend there are 5,there are always in school.When i have a problem with them to come to you ang to ask if the problem.They also enjoy me whenever i'm sad so we all have friends are not alone so we need to love our friends do not let them play
Activity: 14
December 02, 2017, 10:51:09 AM
I think, I'am also among the blessed ones because I have friends that who is always there for me, support and trust me in life either good or bad.  And I'm grateful having them in my life. I'm just kinda hoping that they are also grateful having me in their life.
Activity: 35
December 02, 2017, 10:44:25 AM
I am among the blessed one. I have real friends who staying my friends despite on time and distance. Smiley
Activity: 350
December 02, 2017, 10:41:59 AM
It is anything but difficult to have and make numerous companions as much as an individual needs , yet having genuine companions is hard to discover. You may have numerous companions however when tough circumstances comes and when you require enable phony genuine companions to will encourages you, yet counterfeit companions don't. In the proportion of 1/10 there is just a single of them is genuine.
These days there are many phony individuals around us. They just know us when they are in require with something. Be that as it may, when you are the who is in require , no one will help you. I would preferably have at least a companion that is valid than numerous companions that are phony.
Activity: 238
December 02, 2017, 10:19:47 AM
True friends are really heaven's blessing for anyone. They are real gifts as not everyone is able to get a loyal friend. To have people that you can be honest wity, say whatever you want and they will not judge you right away are qualities of real friends. However, they also are not shy to correct you for any wrongdoing.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 10:11:02 AM
Yes I am including a blessed person, in my life many true friends who understand and can accept us when falling into poverty not only when we have plenty of abundant wealth. Friends that I consider as true friends to date there are about 8 people, they are scattered in several countries. Although in different countries, sometimes when on holiday we like to gather together to hold dinner somewhere in the restaurant or at home. True friends will never make gossip behind us, they will tend to speak directly in front of us directly.
Activity: 35
December 02, 2017, 09:49:40 AM
its hard to find a real friend, i have friends but i can say that my real friends are my family
Activity: 14
December 02, 2017, 07:28:58 AM
t rue friends are just about to leave and get together
Activity: 66
December 02, 2017, 04:29:58 AM
Real friends Help you in any way, financially emotinally and spirituallly . All the things you cant not ask or tell to your family, your real friends are always there to comfort you
Unfortunately, many people have few friends. I'm glad that I have such a person. He is even closer to me than some relatives. We have been friends with him for more than twenty years.

Yeah man i can relate to that.  The older i get the fewer friends i have.  But those that remain are the best friends.
Like a destillation process lol
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 04:23:58 AM
Real friends Help you in any way, financially emotinally and spirituallly . All the things you cant not ask or tell to your family, your real friends are always there to comfort you
Unfortunately, many people have few friends. I'm glad that I have such a person. He is even closer to me than some relatives. We have been friends with him for more than twenty years.
Activity: 420
December 01, 2017, 01:36:49 PM
Activity: 112
December 01, 2017, 11:30:45 AM
Someone who brings out the best in you, and doesn't backstab you. Someone who can lean the shoulder if you have a problem . Someone who can teach you to be a good person not a bad person . And teach you to do good things not a bad things .
Activity: 5
December 01, 2017, 09:45:40 AM
Real friends may be hard to find, it takes time, but once you found them, you would say it's worth the wait. Real friends will always be there for you, they will always help you and lift you up when you're feeling down. They can be your crying shoulders when you want to cry. If you got your real friends, you're a very lucky person.
Activity: 221
December 01, 2017, 09:20:56 AM

Yeah. I agree we must appreciate the effort and value our real friends because they might not be the one we treasure they might not be the one we cherished but they are the who stay still through ups and downs. Lets not push ourselves on those people who is only good in good times lets face the one who is on our side even in bad times because they are the one who can paint your true colors. Lets give them the love they deserve.
Activity: 308
December 01, 2017, 07:23:38 AM
I got my best friend since my childhood and really appreciate her
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
December 01, 2017, 07:19:35 AM
For me Real friends cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, Teases like a sister, Irritates like a brother, and loves more than a lover.
Pages:
Jump to: