Pages:
Author

Topic: Real friends. - page 56. (Read 11965 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Sky has no limit
October 22, 2017, 08:11:32 AM
Real friend is mean they always supporting you no matter what.They are a good listener and I'm ffeel grateful I got her.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
October 22, 2017, 05:20:55 AM
The term real friend means a lot and what i believe it means to stand with other friend without expecting something and always keeping supporting.
Activity: 191
October 22, 2017, 12:40:27 AM
it's  not about who is real to your face. it's about who stays  real behind your back
Activity: 112
October 22, 2017, 12:27:13 AM
Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley

Real friends? Yes I do believe in real friend having one is amazing Meaning you have someone to count on and rely on
Activity: 112
October 21, 2017, 08:03:37 AM
There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

Real friends still exist I believe that. They are the one from whom yoi can count on in times of trouble,  the one who ia always there to comfort you when you feel down,  the one will makes you laugh, be a part of your trouble, not just friend but as a sister or brother. Real friends will make ypu see the real things in life. Let us treasure pur REAL FRIENDS.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
October 21, 2017, 06:07:58 AM
The world will exist in two types of friendship: real and fake.Fake friend has a lot in your life.BUT friends really only one.How is the real friendship? When we are hard, always give us honest advice when we need it, always get up when we fall down. So those who have these friends, keep them by their side apart from their parents. one can trust.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 01:20:35 AM
True friends still exist, when I was down in bankrupt and sick, one of my friend always stay to support me, so yes I am one of the blessed person, true friends are hard to find, most of my friend only appear when they need something from me, but I like to think positive and never consider they just using me
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
October 21, 2017, 01:10:04 AM
The treatment of good or not depends on our attitude towards others, if we are good to others then others will be good to us, vice versa, if we are bad to others then others will be bad against us. I have a real friend, since I was little until now I still be very good friends with him. And I am grateful to have friends like him.
Activity: 176
October 20, 2017, 10:30:55 PM
Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley

yah... your right having real friends is great, they are the people you can talk to whenever you need someone in all times, they are the people who are willing to stay even though all people are leaving you abd putting you down. they are the people who will make you happy everytime that you are deppress. and they are the first persons you will run to whenever you are happy and sad. real friends are those people who stay at your side no matter what.
Activity: 42
October 20, 2017, 10:04:49 PM
My real friends is my 3 sisters and my mother they are the person I can trust and they are the person always there for me, a person who cares and love me not becouse we are family it’s becouse we are Bestfriend’s !
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
October 20, 2017, 09:50:58 PM
true friends are friends who consider family, friends will not plunge into negative things, friends always support and motivate us when we fall, reminiscent of when we succeed
Real friends are those who are with you in good times and bad times .
Activity: 13
October 19, 2017, 02:33:39 AM
There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
Activity: 294
October 19, 2017, 02:33:09 AM
Real friends are those friends who helps us in the time of danger. They help us without any intention.
Activity: 22
October 19, 2017, 02:05:26 AM
If you have real friends you are blessed. Real friends is hard to find but if you found them,they are surely woth the wait.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
October 18, 2017, 09:25:28 PM
Yes, i have so many real friends and always there if i have problem, specially if we need financial problem, I really thank to God that He gave real friends to bless us and I pray to my real friends that God bless them,protect them and give wisdom everyday.
Activity: 22
October 18, 2017, 05:58:11 PM
A true friend is someone who is always there for me during the ups and downs of my life.
Activity: 28
October 18, 2017, 12:07:34 PM
Yeah, to have reliable friend are really great! Im also have a good friends, and I love them! )
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 18, 2017, 10:55:53 AM

I think I am, I have a lot of friends but not all of them can be trusted and can be dependable. I think I'm lucky to have a lot of friends, I have different types of friends. I have friends that I can count on when I have problems, and friends who can keep my secrets.
Activity: 17
October 18, 2017, 10:04:10 AM

One soul in two bodies. Two people who are so close that their actions and thoughts sync together, often thinking and saying the same things at the same time. Very few people have the blessing of a true friend.
Activity: 414
October 18, 2017, 07:36:01 AM
It's nice to have real friends especially when we are away from family. I am a nomad and I have some friends who are also wandering, we like brothers, help each other if there are difficulties and support each other.
Pages:
Jump to: