Pages:
Author

Topic: Real friends. - page 59. (Read 11965 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 01:30:27 AM
Having a real friend is very much important having a friend only. With one real friend who you can rely on means so much especially on times when we are down. So we should cherish them always
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 12, 2017, 12:51:48 AM
Yes, i have a lot friends because I am the one is friendly.
Having real friends is being real to them also.
people who are considered friends can always be quite a lot, but how do you determine which of them is really a friend for you, and who is just an acquaintance or a friend? This is a very difficult question and often there is an answer only when a friend shows his true qualities.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 12:45:46 AM
Yes, i have a lot friends because I am the one is friendly.
Having real friends is being real to them also.
Activity: 13
October 12, 2017, 12:39:42 AM
real friends don't get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 11, 2017, 05:36:58 PM
No ones perfect and if you've had a lot of friends in a "snake skin", then you haven't earned their respect tbh. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone around me and to the people that I come in contact with, don't really have best friends and such but I have really good friends that I'd help anyhow I can. Just treat the people as you would like to be treated.
Activity: 28
October 11, 2017, 04:55:37 PM
Allah,Than mom and dad.
Activity: 32
October 11, 2017, 04:34:23 PM
I do hope so. They are good people who actually didn't run away from me after learning some things about me and cope up with many of my habits without complaining. They are the kinda people who don't want anything from me except to be there for them just like they are present for me.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
October 11, 2017, 03:29:57 PM
I've learned that throughout life, there are very very few friends you will keep in touch with forever. However, those few that do, become even closer to you than your family itself. You can not see these people for years and once you do, you pick right up where you left off. Its an amazing thing to experience.
Activity: 40
October 11, 2017, 01:52:54 PM
Some friends are like real brothers , but this days it not easy to have such friends, because most of them will be jealous of you and always want your down fall.  But you just have to lbe much careful who you call you friend and also mind the secret you share with him or her .
Activity: 34
October 11, 2017, 01:42:14 PM
Real friends are the people who stand with you during difficult times and enjoy with you at good times, never find it difficult to tell the truth and stand by it.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 11, 2017, 12:08:24 PM
Your best (and the most real) friend is God.
From God you received first, spiritual birth, and love.
Your second best friends are your parents.
They gave you physical physical birth.
After them, next best friends are your other family members, brothers and sisters, grandparents etc.

Activity: 97
October 11, 2017, 12:02:28 PM
When you are in good time you will see all you friends are around. But when you will be in your bad time, you will find out who are your real friends.And real friend do exist.
Activity: 114
October 11, 2017, 11:36:07 AM
When you find someone who is there whenever you need them despite the time you and those persons are away from each other then you should cherish them and love them for the rest of your lives. Because nowadays true friends are really hard to find in this world. Show them the true meaning of friendship.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
October 11, 2017, 10:41:44 AM
I will say real friend is the person who always help his other friend when they are in danger without thinking having any benefit from his or her.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 10:31:10 AM
A good friend was the person who we believe strongly and make us calm with him. He became a place of sharing, share the sadness and fatigue never sell confidential us. so lucky you get true friends
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 10:29:31 AM
I have also great and true friends, they also there for me if i need them. I know that they are true to me because when i test them when i need them the most, i tell them that i need help about my subject so they help me without hesitation, and there is a lot moment that i cant tell.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
October 11, 2017, 10:20:02 AM
Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley

It's hard to find real friends nowadays. There are people whom you consider as friends but will destroy you in the end. For me, real friends are the people who lift you up when you are down and celebrate with you on your success. Accepts your imperfections and flaws. They will love you no matter what.

I agree with you, i think most reliable friends are tested with time and you know them well enough(and they know you), and they know and support you in different periods and moments of your life (good or bad).
Activity: 70
October 11, 2017, 10:02:33 AM
I can always count on my best friends.  Whenever I need them, they're always beside me. They'll entertain me when I'm blue. I guess having a friend  is better than having a lover.

If you're lucky enough you can have both, a lover and a friend in one person.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 09:50:02 AM
I can always count on my best friends.  Whenever I need them, they're always beside me. They'll entertain me when I'm blue. I guess having a friend  is better than having a lover.
Activity: 141
October 11, 2017, 08:36:25 AM
There can't be many 'best' friends. But I'm a happy human that has a second family which consists of friends. I can't imagine dividing them into best, good, not so good, good but with conditions, just acquaintances and so on. My friends are like my bros and siss, no less.
Pages:
Jump to: