Pages:
Author

Topic: Real friends. - page 9. (Read 11965 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 07:36:26 AM
There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
is difficult to deal with fake friends and often you're hurt more by them than by your enemies. I found it easier at a young age not to expect too much of people, that way you're either neutral or pleasantly Suprised..
Activity: 36
March 01, 2018, 06:19:27 AM
You can have 1 or 2 real friend but 100 no. And you have 1 or 2 keep them because they are always here for you.
Activity: 33
March 01, 2018, 02:34:17 AM
Real friend is who, the person always is real. He or she will save you from wrong things.
He will help you when you need.He might not beside you when you are happy but he will stand
beside you when you are in trouble. That is real friend. A friend whom you will miss when he will far away
from you. That is real friend.He will bring smile to your face with truthfulness and believe . You can learn him in
every moment. That is real friend.
Activity: 126
March 01, 2018, 01:52:17 AM
I am also blessed i have friends or my second family. They encourage me when I am sad entertain me when I'm lonesome and they listen when i have problems. They are always by my side whenever i needed them. I could share my secrets to them. With good friends, i able to have a more meaningful life.
Activity: 15
March 01, 2018, 12:28:11 AM
If you're having trouble deciding whether your friend is a true friend, then your relationship is already on the rocks. Friends are a dime a dozen, but true friends are something rarer and far more rewarding. Luckily, they're also easy to spot.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 09:42:01 AM
True friends are not at all, I think that very few people can be trusted. Unfortunately I was not able to have real friends in this life. Maybe because I'm too demanding to people
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 09:25:13 AM
I have them and I am happy because of them.I wish everybody to have such loyal good and kind friends as I have.Friendly support is very important
Activity: 346
February 27, 2018, 09:16:03 AM
Friends is what is really needed to everyone.You need to appreciate what you have and always try to support their friends
Activity: 31
February 27, 2018, 08:54:05 AM
Real friends sharing there own problems together
Activity: 314
February 27, 2018, 08:47:06 AM
Lucky those who really have real friends.I have them in my life a little and I hope that they have I have.Really want this
Activity: 32
February 27, 2018, 07:48:07 AM
I think that true friend is He who is always beside us when we need him either love or sorrow.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 02:08:11 AM
If you want to find out who's a true friend .screw up or go through a challenge time then see who Stick around ..a true friend will never leave you..
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
February 27, 2018, 01:02:37 AM
A real friend is someone whom you know will be there for you, whenever you need him. Someone who is loyal to you, who will stick by your side through the good and bad; through thick and thin; someone that will give to you without expecting anything in return. Friendship is a necessary part of every human's life as none of us is self sufficient as the saying goes " no man is an island".  Friendship requires devoting time and patience. There can be disagreements and quarrels also, which is natural, but one must have patience to deal with such frustrations.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 11:54:49 PM
True friends, put yourself in your shoes, and when you need them, you should be alone. A true friend will never doubt you, even if it is a matter of interest, you will trust each other and know that the other will not judge you. True friends, like family members without blood, no matter how disappointed you are, they can tolerate you, because they understand you, because love you, love is your nature, your flesh and blood. Cherish such a friend.
Activity: 77
February 26, 2018, 10:53:17 PM
true friends are friends who always accompany in situations when
Activity: 32
February 26, 2018, 09:11:46 PM
Friendship can be defined as a bond that can lead people to mutually beneficial change. Friendship not only in proximity and happiness also mutually motivate each other, share knowledge and other things. True friend is a friend who always be heart and always please friends.

Not all camels are true friends, like the silence of friendship, but destroyed by betrayed his best friend. Although everyone needs a true friend, but not everyone is successful.
Activity: 122
February 26, 2018, 08:02:26 PM
I struggle to make new friends. It's difficult building and forging strong relationships with people these days. And with  friendship, it's not the number that counts. Don't let Facebook deceive you. Be grateful for the few you have who will try to be with you when you need them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 06:19:27 PM
Real friends are the one's who contribute meaningfully to your life and are always there for u. They are very hard to come by, so once u get hold of them, never let them go
Activity: 6
February 24, 2018, 05:36:41 PM
Yes I am blessed with a few real friends and the majority of them are fake. You only get to know your real friends when the going gets tough or you are in trouble. When things were rough for me people who I thought were my friends stopped taking my calls and ran away. Sad I must say
Activity: 13
February 24, 2018, 04:37:04 PM
A good friend is at least a good listener. He notices your everyday little things. He can not read your mind but he knows when you are happy, sad, eager or anxious. If they are aware of doing something that bothers you, he will try to change it or adjust it to you
Pages:
Jump to: