Pages:
Author

Topic: Real reason of falling down market. - page 4. (Read 3597 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 11:51:37 AM
The price of Bitcoin is being manipulated through whales the last six months You ask how can Bitcoin futures be manipulated?

The scenario, which is discussed most often, involves raising the price of bitcoin before the expiration of the futures. This is a classic scheme, which is called banging the close, that is, the acceleration under the closing of the market.

Let's say you bought 100 contracts on Cboe that expire in January. The final price of these contracts is set by daily trading at 4 PM. Course take on the exchange Gemini. The idea is to combine enough buyers and sellers on Gemini to determine the price on that day.

Let's say you bought a lot of bitcoins on Gemini on January 17 at an abnormally high price. This can lead to a higher rate, increasing the value of your contracts.

Such a scheme is difficult to crank with a large number of players on the exchange, as to increase the base cost would require a very large purchase.

But trading volumes on Gemini are relatively small: from January to November, there was an average of $1.3 million each day, with multi-billion total trades (at the time of publication, the exchange was on the 26th place in terms of daily bitcoin trading volume). This raises concerns that the manipulation of futures is quite real and a relatively small amount may lead to the rate.

In turn, Cboe and Gemini say they expect an increase in trading volumes.
Activity: 602
July 16, 2018, 10:46:46 AM
bull is coming or trap? https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
July 16, 2018, 10:44:20 AM
For most, there is no answer to this question. Otherwise, everyone will know what to do. It is not in the interests of large market participants who want large positions at low prices. You can do the research yourself, you can take someone else's point of view, but most likely it will be a wrong opinion Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 10:12:16 AM
I don't think there is any reason for the cryptocurrency market to fall. It's very simple. There is not enough money in the market. If it is a bull market, there will be a lot of money to enter, but not now.
Activity: 378
July 16, 2018, 09:25:28 AM
Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.
People selling to recover financially can also cause panic selling for novice investors that are attempting to ride the Crypto bubble.
The best way to earn money with crypto is to not buy crypto.

You mean people will join bounty to get crypto as you said they should not buy it... getting crypto from bounty will takes time and not all bounty will give you reward as we had many failed projects that end up due to not collected their softcap.
This is a volatile market and the price can go ups or downs depending of the market demands. You need to have knowledge so you can ride with the volatility of the market situation. The market will falling down if fewer buying volume than those selling volume.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 09:24:36 AM
The worst scenario waits for us ahead. Perhaps the market will be stable some time. But too it is sure the leader loses the positions and pulls for itself all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 09:08:22 AM
Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.
I've seen market prices fall considerably more than they are now, but although maybe it's just a scenario I'm sure it will be a good scenario for the future of bitcoin and other altcoin prices
Activity: 185
July 16, 2018, 08:42:14 AM
Actually we are shock if market still going down for next month and the reason for down market prices as many mate refraining to number of the BTC back to trading after releasing
Activity: 336
July 16, 2018, 07:51:05 AM
Already today with the latest news you can be sure that the beam of light at the end of the tunnel is, and a week ago was the best time for investment, but now it's not too late !!!
Activity: 294
July 16, 2018, 07:41:04 AM
One thing that is worth noting is that this is the 4th time BTC dropped by around 30% in just this previous year, and each time it managed to rise for over 100%. So, this is by no means something that wasn’t to be expected. more public interest and panic going on because A LOT of amateur investors jumped onboard and invested more than they could afford to lose. To conclude, investing in crypto is most likely not dead. The idea of decentralized peer-to-peer currencies is just too appealing to be dropped after almost a decade of existing.. Thank you..
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
July 16, 2018, 04:57:17 AM
The real reason of falling down market are banks and governments across the world, who dont want to let their power of paper money loose its value and race with new crypto currencies.
Activity: 686
July 16, 2018, 03:42:53 AM
People who are now selling, bought at a lower price and it is still profitable to sell. How do people imagine that the price is constantly growing ? it's impossible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
July 16, 2018, 03:07:48 AM
I am not sure how accurate my reason is,but I personally think the Crypto market is down because a portion of the crypto sphere is getting their money out of the market and waiting for the sidelines for a great chance to come in. These people are all waiting for one another, no one wants to go in and take the highest risk on these bearish market. And also, the Hype is over, BTC and ETH for me, just came back to their original prices before the Hype. Hyped people that came in to the crypto sphere just to take part because they are Afraid Of Missing Out came out after learning their lesson that Bitcoin or rather Cryptocurrency is not an investment or easy money scheme that grows their money without understanding the technology behind them.
Activity: 308
July 16, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

The reason of falling down market is that their are many invetors are selling/trading. It is also like the supply and demand if their are many buying then the supply is becoming few but if there are few who are buying coins the supply is many. Also some are panic buying and panic selling and they are not into volatile of the market they lacked of knowledge on how to manage the prices of the market and how to play with the price so that if the prices in the market changes they will not pacnic because of the fast changes. If the investor is not into the volatile then they are not for trading because in trading you have to monitor the prices from time to time like if they buy BTC at $4000 then they plan to trade it they have to monitor the price because if the value of the BTC becomes $5000 and up they can trade it right away.
Activity: 308
June 06, 2018, 04:15:36 PM
The reasons for the growth and decline of the market, we can only guess. Many people spread a lot of negative news that affects badly the market.
Activity: 189
June 06, 2018, 03:14:03 PM
I don't see anything wrong, this is not the worst case scenario. The market is cyclical. Look at the graphs. After rapid growth, deep correction. HODL. Soon there will be a new growth cycle.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 02:46:03 PM
we can long guess about the reasons for the growth and decline of the market, but the main one is the pressure of the government. But you should not be afraid, the market is alive and changing with time, it stabilizes and begins to grow. The reasons for the growth of the market can now have quite the opposite effect.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
Personally, I believe that after the fall of the market people are afraid to invest in the crypto currency and therefore the price falls. we will hope for the best and soon everything will come back and we will fill our pockets!))
Activity: 252
June 06, 2018, 09:08:19 AM
It's not a secret for anyone that the main reason is the mass war against the crypto currency in some states. This only added instability. Instability, serious fluctuations - it`s the main distinguishing feature of the crypto market, and dont think that this is a bad situation and u need to panic. The main advice for beginners - dont make unnecessary movements in a long game, this is the standard situation. Be patient, get long-term investments, profit-oriented and use some money for a short-term game. Good luck!
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 06, 2018, 08:24:12 AM
In my opinion, the real reason for the price drop is that whales take profit and want to buy more crypto-currencies at a cheaper price.
Pages:
Jump to: