Pages:
Author

Topic: Real reason of falling down market. - page 5. (Read 3597 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:17:15 PM
There are a number of fundamental factors that can lead to falling market prices. In general, these factors are classified into internal factors and external factors, The market turns red due to negative news, many people spread a lot of negative news, there are big players who will join
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 12:09:05 PM
I accredit it's the quality of the amusement fair to beautiful abaft a leading moves, I consider this inclination motionless in distich weeks and line thither enacting a period or two so concern we'll be backbone to business
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
The real reason of falling down market is manipulation by big players. They deliberately omit the price, that the rest would sell their coins at a cheap price
totally agree with you buddy!
Activity: 57
May 26, 2018, 09:56:58 AM
It simply follows the supply and demand strategy. Oversold and overbought. Somebody says it was manipulated, that would be a very long discussion i guess.
Activity: 364
May 26, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
The real reason of falling down market is manipulation by big players. They deliberately omit the price, that the rest would sell their coins at a cheap price
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 07:09:46 AM
I believe that crypto whales decided to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. And this market decline is temporary. We are all ruled by a master of puppets. The question is who is it?

It seems to me that the fall is connected to the fulchers bitcoin. Just as the next contract was expiring, the market began to fall in order to buy cheaper. So we will grow in the future and this will not stop.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
May 24, 2018, 02:57:23 PM
I believe that crypto whales decided to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. And this market decline is temporary. We are all ruled by a master of puppets. The question is who is it?
Activity: 336
May 21, 2018, 02:01:56 AM
The most important reason for declining market rates is the psychology of investors. If that time there is a lot of negative news then investors will have FUD status and easily sell all the cryptos to avoid losses and exit the market. This is understandable when investors lose confidence in cryptos.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 11:36:00 PM
Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

this will be gone! prices will move up again just be patience, all of us are waiting to the recovery if the coin. i think, negatives news are now circulating to the crypto world. thats why all coin is niw moving downward.
Activity: 546
May 20, 2018, 10:33:20 PM
The real reason is the huge market manipulation. If those organized people did not enter at this moment, we probably seeing a $15k bitcoin during the concensus. Blame it also to those bankers that doing a good job dragging the price within the past months.
Activity: 673
May 20, 2018, 10:19:08 PM
Is there any reason why there is such a situation in the merket? That's the worst scenario i've ever seen.

it's a challenge and persistence about a lethargic market we must be able to follow the rhythm of trading and winning all to achieve this success a key of all that is patiently persevere.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
May 20, 2018, 09:15:53 PM
A junior member with 6 merits doesnt know about this ? A bit surprising but well, there are some that they say affect the market. First, bears and whales manipulate it by using withrawal. There are also some rumors saying its the end of taxation period on america or end of futures contract. All of them got a point rather no such definite evidence proved.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 20, 2018, 07:59:04 PM
Bitcoin hits $8,500 again tonight so if this is another stage of the rise then we have to give some hope on it.

Before we all hope that there will be a +$1,000 to it's price within the day but now every single dollar gives happiness to all of us. Why bitcoin? it's the market shaker, when bitcoin is down everything are also down.
Activity: 56
May 20, 2018, 07:43:50 PM
With the way the Market is falling. i wonder if there is hope for Altcoins. So many ponzi sites were affected.
Activity: 258
May 20, 2018, 07:37:34 PM
If you study the charts of the market, you see that this is not the first time, and I'm sure it will happen in the future.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
May 20, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

Corrections are normal in market cycles but during the first quarter was worst plus the down trend of the world markets. There are also some reason why and those are the pump and dump traders. Normal but not good for the newbie traders because most of them are zero knowledge in trading so they loss most of their profits. Much better to always catch up your investments most of the time.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 09:30:23 AM
This is normal and repetitive in the history of financial markets, we must be careful to see this trend up front. How we get in and out of the exchange.
Activity: 254
May 18, 2018, 03:20:37 PM
The downside and the increase in market value are normal in the world of investment in general and electronic money is no exception
Other reason why market is falling is due so many negative speculation regarding bitcoin status in the market that changing the mind of investors and not to invest in crypto.
the time will come, and investors will again invest in the crypto currency. it is the matter of time. I consider this person still few people know about the crypt. so that everything interesting is yet to come.
Activity: 98
May 18, 2018, 09:24:55 AM
The downside and the increase in market value are normal in the world of investment in general and electronic money is no exception
Other reason why market is falling is due so many negative speculation regarding bitcoin status in the market that changing the mind of investors and not to invest in crypto.
Activity: 308
May 18, 2018, 08:56:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: