Pages:
Author

Topic: Real Satoshi killed by US Govt - replaced by Craig S. Wright - page 2. (Read 314 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
I they cannot control Bitcoin or crypto in general, they kill it's creator and replace them with a fraud operating with the US govt.
Now he ( the us govt) can claim copyrights of crypto and blockchain technology.
What implications would this have? Collaboration with the US govt, higher transaction fees ? Disowning of BTC, blockchain copyright, alt coins banning?

Your points are valid! I thought Craig's appeal will be rejected by the court but the verdict turned the table to create a more hostile situation within the cryptospace.
~

This's what you get whenever a corrupt government want to clamp down on anyone that seem difficult to crush, like in the case of Satosho N. who's identity is yet to be verify. We must not be surprise that, their intentions are not yet open as they work with Craig W. to crush Bitcoin and in return fight against Blockchain.

They never  wanted a transparent world, freedom and anonymous, all they ever wanted from us is slavery. Am not seeing a positive result from them at the end because the person involve is corrupt with a corrupt government.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Nah, this is just another conspiracy theory, one of the worst I ever heard. We shouldn't entertain another of this so called Satoshi killed by US gov't. Let the man rest, Craig Wright is fake and fraud and we all know that. No need to push for another implications about blockchain, blah blah blah
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Are you for real how can that happened without the world knowing is santoshi dead and was he killed by the US government, what reason do they say it behind the killing and why is Craig being decorated to take his please what is Craig position in bitcoin. This and many more are the questions seeking for an answer due to your post.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
It may be or may not be because no one knows who is satoshi, so whether he died now or long back or as he is not appearing in real so craig s wright is claiming to be one as he was having some conversation with him.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
I they cannot control Bitcoin or crypto in general, they kill it's creator and replace them with a fraud operating with the US govt.
Now he ( the us govt) can claim copyrights of crypto and blockchain technology. What implications would this have? Collaboration with the US govt, higher transaction fees ? Disowning of BTC, blockchain copyright, alt coins banning?

Welcome to the world of conspiracy theories! And why not, if you can't stop bitcoin then get someone who is a certified fraud to claim to be the real Nakamoto Satoshi and work with the man, letting him get the copyright for the bitcoin whitepaper and then cooperate with each other so that whatever you have in mind can possibly come true. Okay, I am just being carried here away. Maybe we should always remember that nobody owns bitcoin much more the people from the government who could not even understand how cryptocurrency works.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
Where did you source this fake unrealistic information from. How can the US government kill satoshi nakamoto and replace him with Craig wright, rather Craig's the one claiming to be satoshi all by himself. No one knows the where about of satoshi nakamoto and even if someone knows killing him doesn't even make sense
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
What implications would this have? Collaboration with the US govt, higher transaction fees ? Disowning of BTC, blockchain copyright, alt coins banning?

Your points are valid! I thought Craig's appeal will be rejected by the court but the verdict turned the table to create a more hostile situation within the cryptospace.

If Craig was awarded copyright to the bitcoin code and the original whitepaper, ideally he owns the copyright of blockchain! I may be wrong here but unsure about the future implication! It will be end of blockchain technology if Craig starts claiming his ownership on the technology! It's too early to comment anything concrete at this moment, let the story unfold slowly!
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
This is just a fantasy thought that won't happen in the short or the long term. Now things were happening good on the right way without any form of interruptions. Anymore Satoshi isn't gonna make any impact on the market, he'll stay anonymous forever. Already Craig has claimed himself to be Satoshi and none have responded and he hasn't got anything strong in hands to prove himself to be Satoshi.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I don't think that happen what you wrote on title, but higher transaction fee already we had also on 2017 on bull run when some of transaction never confirmed and was dropped from bitcoin network. I don't think bitcoin will be replaced.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: