Pages:
Author

Topic: Realistic 3x - 5x - page 2. (Read 1993 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 250
January 25, 2020, 02:31:28 AM
You're lucky if you can indeed make a profit 3x - 5x fold from your coin list. because some coins like Hush, DCR, KMD seem to be trying to get up after experiencing a dump. ETP and UOS are experiencing price stability and may have profit potential.

It's possible, that's not called luck because these coins are indeed legit.

KMD for example is one of the oldest coins I've invested in the past and although it dump like 20 fold times from its ATH to the current price, I still find it attractive. IMO, it's the market that will dictate a big pump like our expectation but what we just like to see is just a recovery price, not really a big thing since the ATH is still too high, so it's good to expect that kind of growth.

Kmd is also very good tech wise.
Activity: 527
January 25, 2020, 01:58:45 AM
ERGO

The devs: 1) Worked on nxt 2) Developed for Cardano 3) Made Scorex which waves used.
Has it's own contract language (ergoscript), not susceptible to the DAO hack because non Turing features.
Miner consensus allows miners to modify certain parameters, such as block size and storage fee as the network grows.
Miners are also able to soft-fork Ergo with changes suggested by the development team.
ASIC and pool resistant, custom consensus.
NiPoPow proofs allow nodes to verify a transaction without having to sync or connect to the whole blockchain, think running on a smartphone.

Charles, lead of Cardano, has spoken highly of Ergo. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/944941679458492417?s=19

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ergo-a-resilient-platform-for-contractual-money-pow-autolykos-5150971
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
January 24, 2020, 09:14:15 AM
You're lucky if you can indeed make a profit 3x - 5x fold from your coin list. because some coins like Hush, DCR, KMD seem to be trying to get up after experiencing a dump. ETP and UOS are experiencing price stability and may have profit potential.

It's possible, that's not called luck because these coins are indeed legit.

KMD for example is one of the oldest coins I've invested in the past and although it dump like 20 fold times from its ATH to the current price, I still find it attractive. IMO, it's the market that will dictate a big pump like our expectation but what we just like to see is just a recovery price, not really a big thing since the ATH is still too high, so it's good to expect that kind of growth.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
January 24, 2020, 08:06:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
January 23, 2020, 10:28:22 PM
Most of the altcoins that have good investors as well as a greater amount of trade on top exchanges would yield a guaranteed 3 times return at the time of pure bullish trend. The business is not bullish and not bearish right now. It's time to gain stability, which ensures that the market fluctuates within different margins and holds the marketcap stable without major changes. When the trend turns to bullish then we will definitely see easy money again.

Yeah, I think as long as you stay away from unknown coins that no one knows anything about, you can invest in just about anything and get 3x-5x whenever the bull run kicks in to full gear. Basically, just don't gamble on something unknown and stick to the top coins on coinmarketcap. You very well could end up seeing even better than 3-5x.
I hold a similar opinion, bitcoin last year gave 4x if you bought at the bottom and sold at the top, none of the top altcoins surpassed that because all of the focus was on bitcoin but I will not be surprised if in the future some of the top altcoins begin to make movements like that and you could obtain some easy profits as long as you know what you are doing, the only thing we need to do is to be careful and take our profits when it looks as if the market is weakening.

Just holding Bitcoin last year would have netted you close to 3x. Not quite 4x. However, it was still really good returns. Even if you didn't sell at the top or get in at the bottom, just holding it all year would have netted you about 2x. That's still better than just about any other investment you're going to get in to. You can hold just about any established coin in the top 20 and net 3-5x easily over the next year or two. You don't really have to pick anything special to make that happen.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
January 23, 2020, 08:21:14 PM
I think what he means for ATH price, then it would be right
IEO from Binance has its ATH 2-10x than IEO price, but who can people sell tokens in ATH? it is not easy

2-10x happened in the early IEO in Binance. In this time would be harder
maybe just up to 2x profit from its IEO price

Wow. These are big numbers in profit indeed.

What are those particular projects whose coins or tokens made 2-10x profit after their IEO?
I have made the data from 20 oct last year
I would say most of Binance IEO is good, most of them reach 2-10x even more

There were glorious days but then the figures have changed since then.

At the moment, here are the numbers as per coinmarketcap.

Bittorrent: -43.43%
Fetch.ai: -53.35%
Celer Network: -88.17%
Matic Network: 236.55%
Harmony: 52.16%
Elrond: 163.33%
WINk: -78.01%
Band Protocol: -49.68%
Perlin: -70.97%

Only 3 have positive ROIs and the highest growth as far as today's market is concerned is only x3. I hope there will be improvements to their figures as the market is improving or else they are no different than most ICO and IEO projects that have negative returns.
we have to see in macro view, see in market sentiment in whole cryptocurrency. and we will realize that it's on bearish market now
even big crypto such as BTC, ETH, LTC, etc are hard to reach good price, how could new project reach it?

that's why I think IEO is still good investment today. as far I write this post. new IEO coin TROY also gives good return for investor.

And so why do you think that IEO is a good investment even if we are in a bearish market? If you say that even BTC, ETH, and LTC are hard to reach good price.

I also think that looking at the ATHs of coins are kind of dangerous if we want to invest. Their ATHs are like baits. They may be reached again but we never know how long would that take, and certainly the road toward that point is going to be very bumpy so many people gave up.

Watch out for Harmony, the asset may truly be undervalued. Being the first sharded blockchain to have their live mainnet. They recently announced their swap from Binance chain to their mainnet. Things could really be looking good in the near future for these guys.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
January 23, 2020, 01:05:55 PM
Most of the altcoins that have good investors as well as a greater amount of trade on top exchanges would yield a guaranteed 3 times return at the time of pure bullish trend. The business is not bullish and not bearish right now. It's time to gain stability, which ensures that the market fluctuates within different margins and holds the marketcap stable without major changes. When the trend turns to bullish then we will definitely see easy money again.

Yeah, I think as long as you stay away from unknown coins that no one knows anything about, you can invest in just about anything and get 3x-5x whenever the bull run kicks in to full gear. Basically, just don't gamble on something unknown and stick to the top coins on coinmarketcap. You very well could end up seeing even better than 3-5x.
I hold a similar opinion, bitcoin last year gave 4x if you bought at the bottom and sold at the top, none of the top altcoins surpassed that because all of the focus was on bitcoin but I will not be surprised if in the future some of the top altcoins begin to make movements like that and you could obtain some easy profits as long as you know what you are doing, the only thing we need to do is to be careful and take our profits when it looks as if the market is weakening.
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
January 14, 2020, 11:42:47 PM
Here's another one:  TRX

Why:  Cos I hold a bag.  Cheesy

But seriously...  The volume's better than most alts and it has been consistently among the top 10 in volume at CMC.  So it could trend up longer.  No P&D shenanigans cos it's harder to do due to high volume.
The whole cardano tron package will get its chance I believe. There have been substantial movements on most of high market cap coins so it looks like money started flowing through top20. People are looking for whatever has not pumped yet and these 2 are among them so should get their part of attention in the next days. It is a popular project so let's just wait and slowly unload our bags Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 14, 2020, 12:22:25 PM
Here's another one:  TRX

Why:  Cos I hold a bag.  Cheesy

But seriously...  The volume's better than most alts and it has been consistently among the top 10 in volume at CMC.  So it could trend up longer.  No P&D shenanigans cos it's harder to do due to high volume.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
January 14, 2020, 01:43:45 AM

Activity: 394
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 13, 2020, 05:45:45 PM
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 07, 2020, 10:23:20 AM
Now, the King Center turned to support from the general public and corporate community. The result of King this strategy was that a musician Stevie Wonder released a single “Happy Birth Day” to popularize camping.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
January 06, 2020, 10:57:38 PM
IEO from Binance has its ATH 2-10x than IEO price, but who can people sell tokens in ATH? it is not easy

What are those particular projects whose coins or tokens made 2-10x profit after their IEO?

Only 3 have positive ROIs and the highest growth as far as today's market is concerned is only x3. I hope there will be improvements to their figures as the market is improving or else they are no different than most ICO and IEO projects that have negative returns.
we have to see in macro view, see in market sentiment in whole cryptocurrency. and we will realize that it's on bearish market now
even big crypto such as BTC, ETH, LTC, etc are hard to reach good price, how could new project reach it?

that's why I think IEO is still good investment today. as far I write this post. new IEO coin TROY also gives good return for investor.

And so why do you think that IEO is a good investment even if we are in a bearish market? If you say that even BTC, ETH, and LTC are hard to reach good price.

I also think that looking at the ATHs of coins are kind of dangerous if we want to invest. Their ATHs are like baits. They may be reached again but we never know how long would that take, and certainly the road toward that point is going to be very bumpy so many people gave up.
Instead of buying the top altcoins, BTC investing in the new projects will be a more feasible solution in the bear market. The compared ROIs have a huge divergence which means which altcoin has the highest possibility to hit the ATH in the bull market.

That's your opinion and strategy. I am not sure if people here agree with you on it but I do not.

Investing in new projects is more feasible in a bear market than investing in top altcoins and Bitcoin? I don't think so. In a bear market when the prices of all coins are diving down, I will definitely buy Bitcoin and the top altcoins rather than those coins that do not even have a track record yet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
January 06, 2020, 10:22:47 PM
easy 3x-5x profits would be easily gained by joining IEO in big exchanges because the projects must be hype and many people are putting demand on the coins. So it's quite easy to reach 3x-5x even it's possible to gain 10x, But we also have much capital to do that because the competition of getting the coins is quite hard
Do you actually know the chances that you have of making that kind of money with ieos? People want a realistic way to multiply their money, what you are suggesting is like buying a lottery ticket and hope that you are one of those that is fortunate enough to win it, it is better to think long term and invest only in projects that have been here for a very long time and coins like ethereum are without a doubt the perfect choice since most likely you can get that during the next years.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
January 06, 2020, 01:38:27 PM
IEO is not a bad investment, its not a good investment neither, IEO is just the method of investment. Its like saying "stocks are good investments", its half true only, stocks could be good but which stocks, same goes here as well, IEO could be good, IEO could be bad, if you invest into an IEO of a coin that is great then you could make a lot of money, if you invest into a bad coins IEO then you will lose money simple as that.

I personally invested into just one single IEO so far and made profit back in the day but then I didn't even checked what happened to it, I made my profit and went on my way, seeing here it looks like it made some profits after me as well but that is not something I hang on to, as long as I made profit the "I could have made more" is not a problem as much as losing money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
January 05, 2020, 11:06:39 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 117
January 05, 2020, 02:26:07 PM
Let's talk about some realistic 3x-5x coins.

These are legit & Merit is always welcome.

Look in my post history & you'll see successful 3x-5x posts.

Ultra (UOS)

Komodo (KMD)

Synthetix (SNX)

Hush (HUSH)

Decred (DCR

ETP Metaverse (ETP)

It would have been nice to see what justifies the 3x-5x (fundamentals or best technicals), but I guess I'd have to do my own research and if possible. But I got a guy of mine who's probably right half - that's underselling it; the point is he's looking into Ultra. So I just might start from there.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 05, 2020, 09:21:12 AM
I like ETC...  I just got whipsawed out of it tho.  I put my stop loss too tight to keep the loss small and it cost me.  But I'd still recommend it if it comes back down a bit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
January 05, 2020, 08:39:22 AM

Good returns mostly occur only at the beginning when a trade is opened for IEO coins. like ONE coins were also successful with extraordinary multiples at the beginning of their trade. but after everything is done the decline occurs periodically. and also takes time to be able to restore their IEO purchase price.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 05, 2020, 07:09:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: