Pages:
Author

Topic: Realistic 3x - 5x - page 5. (Read 1998 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 27, 2019, 06:32:17 AM
Let's talk about some realistic 3x-5x coins.

These are legit & Merit is always welcome.

Look in my post history & you'll see successful 3x-5x posts.

Ultra (UOS)

Komodo (KMD)

Synthetix (SNX)

Hush (HUSH)

Decred (DCR

ETP Metaverse (ETP)
everyone can predict a specific coin and wait for the rise even if this took a year and then claim to be his prediction is right.

kinda funny because it seems that OP is just Longing for Merit thats why he is pretending to be Nostradamus of crypto currencies.

lol if you did not mentioned about the merit farming?i may consider this as legit predictions l Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
November 27, 2019, 04:55:49 AM
with KMD i also see good times coming up to us. the rest of your listing i'm not so convinced.

can you please prove this statement? it would be nice if you could provide us with some proof here and we don't have to look for them all in your history. thank you! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
November 26, 2019, 07:26:57 PM
How quickly are you trying to get 3x? If you can wait a little while, just about anything will return 3x or so whenever the market turns into a full on bull run. Just stick to investing in the top 10 or 20 alt coins so you don't lose everything and if you hold it long enough, you'll end up with really good returns. Now is a good time to buy almost everything. The market is in kind of a dip right now. You very well could make 30% or more in just a couple weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
November 26, 2019, 06:17:16 PM
I'm definitely not here to brag, because I know there are so many more skilled individuals, than I, in this space. But each time I've posted good information in Speculation just to help others, and it does play out, nobody says anything. When I'm wrong or someone thinks I'm wrong, they're quick to speak on it.

You are not wrong, people have right to speculate any coins. But if you really are going to help people out you should also put the reason why those altcoins deserve your to-buy list while many  other better coins out there and the reasons you put will strengthen your prediction.
Long term altcoin portfolios never reach the 300 % value gain level in short time, the promising altcoins should develop the platforms first. Only pump-dump altcoins can give the 3x results in such a short time but you guys talk about only long term hold which is not even guaranteed. Instead of long term gambling, the OP wants to gamble with short timeframes in my understanding.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 26, 2019, 05:07:15 PM
Interesting that people are getting realist with their expectations, the era of the next 10x projects shilling seems to be over. I like some of the projects on your list but IMO their success depend on that of BTC, I don't see how Altcoins will fair when the price of BTC keep dumping
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
November 26, 2019, 11:10:27 AM
Provided the project is complete trash,  just about any project is certain to return 3x to 5x whenever market conditions become favourable, even the coin with the largest market capitalization, Bitcoin is not exempted. Your picks are nice though, and they are likely to return more than 5x.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
November 26, 2019, 10:42:34 AM
@OP, the problem here is that i have not seen most of the coins you listed, may be the price might rise as there are many coins in the market that will just pump and dump and for fun sake i will look into all the volumes and invest a few dollars and will see how it goes as all the coins might go higher when the market starts pumping and that is the confidence i have.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
November 26, 2019, 10:30:30 AM
I'm definitely not here to brag, because I know there are so many more skilled individuals, than I, in this space. But each time I've posted good information in Speculation just to help others, and it does play out, nobody says anything. When I'm wrong or someone thinks I'm wrong, they're quick to speak on it.

You are not wrong, people have right to speculate any coins. But if you really are going to help people out you should also put the reason why those altcoins deserve your to-buy list while many  other better coins out there and the reasons you put will strengthen your prediction.
I will not buy altcoin with low trading. but in this market condition, 3-5x growth targeted for a coin price growth in the market is very difficult. moreover, the market is to stabilize trade first. it would be very difficult to see such growth in altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
November 26, 2019, 10:03:31 AM
No feedback?

The human psychology, they never want to be excluded from the profitable trades but they also don't miss the opportunity to criticize the other people. If you have a successful, proven track record, share the portfolio statement here. Running behind the pumps and starting to add the pumped altcoins on the watchlist is easy, the problem is to find the right time at the right altcoin pair.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
November 26, 2019, 09:50:34 AM

You are not wrong, people have right to speculate any coins. But if you really are going to help people out you should also put the reason why those altcoins deserve your to-buy list while many  other better coins out there and the reasons you put will strengthen your prediction.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
November 26, 2019, 09:16:10 AM
It is very realistic 3x-5x price increase for altcoins, see the list of recommended coins in the OP. I agree with Komodo (KMD),
because I am among those who analyze the development of KMD. And in my opinion you are very smart to choose KMD as
one of the altcoins that can go up to 3x-5x. I will not explain at length why in my opinion KMD including altcoins that must be
purchased. The point is I already bought KMD to hold until 2020, it looks like alt season also coming soon to see the current
market conditions that are already at lowest. Indeed, it's time for the price of altcoins go up soon.

The KMD price looks stagnant after the price crashed from it's all time high more than 10usd then now just less than a dollar. And i think it's hard for low volume coins to recover back to it's ATH except some whales are pumping the price
still has potential, 3x-5x for KMD I still believe it, because the technology used by this project is in the top 33 of the best Blockchain technology according to china,
indeed you seem frustrated but if you are patient I am sure you will win
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 26, 2019, 06:24:44 AM
It is very realistic 3x-5x price increase for altcoins, see the list of recommended coins in the OP. I agree with Komodo (KMD),
because I am among those who analyze the development of KMD. And in my opinion you are very smart to choose KMD as
one of the altcoins that can go up to 3x-5x. I will not explain at length why in my opinion KMD including altcoins that must be
purchased. The point is I already bought KMD to hold until 2020, it looks like alt season also coming soon to see the current
market conditions that are already at lowest. Indeed, it's time for the price of altcoins go up soon.

The KMD price looks stagnant after the price crashed from it's all time high more than 10usd then now just less than a dollar. And i think it's hard for low volume coins to recover back to it's ATH except some whales are pumping the price

Many coins dropped for more then 90%, same happened with Bitcoin price couple times in the past. Crypto-market is volatile, and as we can see some high rise, we shouldn't be confused with 80-90% drops.
   I think like Shasha80, 3-5x is realistic rise for many alt-coins, CoinMarketCap Top 100 is full with many promising alt-coins and many of them
will rise at least 3x, and some much more.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
November 26, 2019, 05:00:43 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
November 26, 2019, 03:35:16 AM

Ultra (UOS)

Komodo (KMD)

Synthetix (SNX)

Hush (HUSH)

Decred (DCR

ETP Metaverse (ETP)
This is normal when the market is in a bull market. Like 2017, there were many strong growth projects due to the strong growth of bitcoin. That is a very good sign when the market capitalization increased by nearly 1000 billion dollars.
But in the current situation, don't imagine such projects. That will not happen because your market is very bad and money is only concentrated in bitcoin.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
November 26, 2019, 02:51:11 AM
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
November 22, 2019, 10:53:17 AM

Ultra (UOS)

Komodo (KMD)

Synthetix (SNX)

Hush (HUSH)

Decred (DCR

ETP Metaverse (ETP)
I have some familiarity with some of those coins and I agree they have a good chance of making movements of that size, people complicate their investment decisions needlessly all of them want to find the next 100x coin or something ridiculous like that, if you can find coins like these that give good profits in exchange of a moderate risk and you are investing a substantial amount of money then you will become wealthy really quickly, personally I prefer to be even more conservative and invest in ethereum which will give 1x or 2x during the next year.
The difference of thinking in the long term and scalping for the pumpable altcoins. If you have the ability to make an altcoin portfolio with promising projects which have a real use case, there is no meaning of trading short term altcoins. Debating the themes regarding get quick rich stories is useless, the results is usually based on luck but we need to discuss the potentially profitable altcoins with long term investing.
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
November 26, 2019, 02:05:01 AM
No feedback?

Synthetix SNX, did more than a 2x, in 10 days.

Yeah, 0.000094 btc to a 10 day high of 0.00022 btc.
That is a 2.4x

Activity: 178
Merit: 12
November 22, 2019, 08:18:25 AM
SNX or KMD have a better chance of 2x or 3x, than Ethereum does. Because it's already number 2. Is the #2 coin likely to double in market cap, or a coin like SNX that is #38 and up 25x, from early this year til now?

For me SNX, because it has room to grow. It is not a simple
project, and it has a very good lead dev. Go look up his experience, it's credible.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
November 17, 2019, 12:25:53 PM

Ultra (UOS)

Komodo (KMD)

Synthetix (SNX)

Hush (HUSH)

Decred (DCR

ETP Metaverse (ETP)
I have some familiarity with some of those coins and I agree they have a good chance of making movements of that size, people complicate their investment decisions needlessly all of them want to find the next 100x coin or something ridiculous like that, if you can find coins like these that give good profits in exchange of a moderate risk and you are investing a substantial amount of money then you will become wealthy really quickly, personally I prefer to be even more conservative and invest in ethereum which will give 1x or 2x during the next year.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
November 15, 2019, 11:50:01 PM

Ultra (UOS)

Komodo (KMD)

Synthetix (SNX)

Hush (HUSH)

Decred (DCR

ETP Metaverse (ETP)

So when you made this list and exclude the most known coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and so on, you also mean that they are not going to 3x in a realistic sense? You are not saying whether the 3x is within a one-year or two-year range. So BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, and so on should all fall to this list. I am 100 percent sure that the top coins will not only 3x or even 5x, but will surpass that especially in the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: