Pages:
Author

Topic: Reality Clash - Turns Game into Reality - Bounty Promotion Program - page 13. (Read 60991 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
ICO has finished. But want to know if the bounty program had finished or not? If finished when the reward will be distributed?

yes bounty program has finised , to distribution reward waiting one or two weeks after ICO ended
Activity: 420
ICO has finished. But want to know if the bounty program had finished or not? If finished when the reward will be distributed?

WTF , I do not understand why I did not get a reward at all, when I follow this campaign has been 2 months more. I do not know how your reason until this happens. LOL

Are you Blind? We haven't given the stakes to anyone else yet. As your blog has been accepted, you'll get stakes very soon.

not blog campaign , this signature campaign
Activity: 280
please reply sir
aply signature post 791 , until september 23, post 755, this mean post 64 post, with long character and follow rule
why in spreadhseet only post 46
thank you
maybe you too many make post on local thread and make post on global thread in section discuss not on announcement altcoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
please reply sir
aply signature post 791 , until september 23, post 755, this mean post 64 post, with long character and follow rule
why in spreadhseet only post 46
thank you
Activity: 216
The Operating System for DAOs
I just checked again and discovered I had registered before and mistakenly registered again as I didn't see my name initially when I checked. It doesn't mean I intended to have multiple accounts. Other bounty managers would cancel it. In DOVU and AUTHOREON you banned my social media bounties after doing so much work because I opened another account using another Twitter account on my tablet and you banned it because of the IP address. That's not fair @irfan, you should have cancelled one even after I talked with you on telegram and you promised to do something about it on telegram and here again you ban me because I registered another account on Twitter using another Twitter account, don't you think another person could copy ones userna,e and address but I'm not saying that is what happened, yet you went ahead to ban it. I hope your conscience is clear as you are doing all these @irfan
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

WTF , I do not understand why I did not get a reward at all, when I follow this campaign has been 2 months more. I do not know how your reason until this happens. LOL

Are you Blind? We haven't given the stakes to anyone else yet. As your blog has been accepted, you'll get stakes very soon.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
Why is my blogpost rejected? I'm sure its not copied from someone else. I wrote it myself.
https://medium.com/@gabrielnilsson/combat-game-on-public-places-in-reality-clash-391b37c63214

Those photos and videos may be copied from the site but the text aren't.

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Tell me please when there will be payments for bounty coins Huh?
Activity: 364
As I understood in the game will be available gold and silver tokens, gold it's been on ico, and silver can be bought at any time on 1$ but gold will be of great value or I misunderstood something?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Thank you manager for your hard work! My stakes is true. I hope bounty distribution will be very soon Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Hello! my key was stolen from my wallet. please change the address to

0x74508b89E5d59C04b63b32Dc6A62700DaA027543

in the Reality Clash table

Twitter    599

Facebook 459

Thank you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
I want to say thanks to Dev for a great management job he did. This project is very a very successful one.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Thank You Manager !

anything well now.
All the best to you  Smiley

and a great future for Reality Clash
Why did the bounty moderator reject my participation after all the work I did and even with obeying the rule?
This Irfan guy is now taking everything personal. Why did he blacklist me from the social media bounty? I obeyed all the rules, please I need an answer
Activity: 126
SIR PLEASE ALLOW ME TO CHANGE MY ETH WALLET IN MY FACEBOOKCAMPAIGN TO NEW WALLET ADD 0xe037b75a83BfF8C3e0aAc3982026033a9F2a1bED ... MY PREVIOUS ETH ADD CAN'T ACCESS(HACKED)...

DETAILS:
USERNAME: HAYNS
PROFILE LINK: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hayns-1009016
FACEBOOK LINK: https://facebook.com/boncacas.hainie
SPREADSHEET NUMBER: 293

THANKS !
Activity: 154
hello mr

i want to change my ETH adress
on reality clash bounty

my profile Mzai620
i'm on bounty blog and media campaign sreadsheet 323.
i want to change my adress to 0x5B41bc01748D9b5350a018f64482657755105e1C
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
hi irfan,  what did I do wrong seems I was rejected from the facebook bounty ?

my info;
BITCOINDENMARK
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitcoindenmark-306830
[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: