Pages:
Author

Topic: Reality Clash - Turns Game into Reality - Bounty Promotion Program - page 11. (Read 60991 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
great and fast job from irfan. perfect.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
Finally spreadsheet is updated with all stakes and reality tokens, great work done by the campaign manager Irfan and I am waiting for the tokens distribution.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Tell me when you plan to pay coins bounty ?? Is there any information?
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
Thank you, Irfan_pak10, stakes are counted. Is there information to add a token to MEW ?
yes for sure many participants here will ask about this. and also what is the ico price of the Reality clash tokens? someone here know about it ? and the possible exchanger?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Thank you, Irfan_pak10, stakes are counted. Is there information to add a token to MEW ?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
Thank you Irfan, I'm removing my signature now.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
WTF... why did I get rejected on the spreadsheet?Huh
Is that because my status before on the spreadsheet is "privacy on friends list" though it really isn't..!! so you just put "REJECTED" on the spreadsheet. Why don't you just check it? I spend time supporting this campaign in social media, and I've done too many inquiries about my status and still nothing happens then suddenly I will found that I got rejected?

Holy moly men..!!! Don't be too lazy.. I knew I'm right and you're wrong so I have to fight for this...
Merit: 102
Sir update followers

TWITTER:
Bitcointalk username: novikov433
Twitter Username: @novikov433
Followers: 14700
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/novikov433

FACEBOOK:
Bitcointalk username: novikov433
Facebook Username: Artem Novikov
Followers: 2500
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018944708708
Activity: 518
campaign manager here is not responsive . why don't you answer messages? bitcounter name nika555 why I'm not accepted into the company's Twitter and Facebook?HuhHuhHuh?

WHY YOU REJECTED?

Have you searched your name at both the sheets?

You have joined the Facebook campaign 6 times, and im kind enough to accept your 1 entry.
You have joined the Twitter campaign 9 times, and im kind enough to accept your 1 entry.

sorry, that was one of my first attendance , I didn't know that you need to be recorded once((((
Activity: 502
TheFutbolCoin
Hello everyone

Again thank you for being part of this campaign.

It is to inform you guys that ALL the sheets have been updated and completed. I have given 3 days to all those who have any issue in the sheet to post their problem here. And Now this time has been over, NO MORE Accepting issues.

Also to signature participants, please now you can remove your signatures and free to join other my campaigns.

Hello irfan_pak10, why my blog not accepted?? I have followed the rules. my article is original and more than 500 characters.

Please tell me some reason and give me the proof that my article is plagiarism,,

This my article : http://www.jasabuatsurat.com/reality-clash-game-perang-nyata-dengan-teknologi-blockchain/
Already explained mr.irfan if ico is over and no longer accept the problem ..
Activity: 868
Merit: 456

WTF , I do not understand why I did not get a reward at all, when I follow this campaign has been 2 months more. I do not know how your reason until this happens. LOL

Are you Blind? We haven't given the stakes to anyone else yet. As your blog has been accepted, you'll get stakes very soon.
My blog is very available dev. Please check again in spreadseets #110 dev...
Activity: 502
TheFutbolCoin
Hello everyone

It is to inform you guys that ALL the sheets have been updated and completed. I have given 3 days to all those who have any issue in the sheet to post their problem here. And Now this time has been over, NO MORE Accepting issues.

Also to signature participants, please now you can remove your signatures and free to join other my campaigns.

Thank you mr.irfan, happy to work with you, hope to meet in the next ico.
Merit: 105
Hello everyone

thank you mr. Irfan , i am now removing my signature , hope to be working with you again till next time , .
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Dear Irfan_pak10! Please help me. I have in Signature Campaign - Rejected   Huh  
  Username: Kaznachej123 - Start Posts - 1256  now - 1377 = 121 Post

I will be grateful for your help!

Hi Irfan_pak10! Thank you very much for your help. I am - Accepted! Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
campaign manager here is not responsive . why don't you answer messages? bitcounter name nika555 why I'm not accepted into the company's Twitter and Facebook?HuhHuhHuh?

WHY YOU REJECTED?

You have joined the Facebook campaign 6 times, and im kind enough to accept your 1 entry.
You have joined the Twitter campaign 9 times, and im kind enough to accept your 1 entry.

i guess if it was me he would not have gotten any he try's takeing from others
Activity: 170
Congratulations, the company with a successful ending of the ISO, I wish prosperity. Good luck. Wink
Activity: 854
MoonDeFi
Hello, could you change my wallet number for this 0x0252300858333c03f13a2a841e967c23e08B26Ab
Bitcointalk Username dizzy1996
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello everyone

Activity: 784
Merit: 252
conglatulations on the success of this project i hope the price of this coin will continue to grow, when you distribute the coins
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

WHY YOU REJECTED?

Pages:
Jump to: