Pages:
Author

Topic: Reality Clash - Turns Game into Reality - Bounty Promotion Program - page 49. (Read 61047 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
hi dev
joined for sosial media bounty campaign Smiley
so goodluck
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Joined Facebook,Twitter campaign. Good luck
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
Joined the twitter facebook campaign / Reality Clash Slack and Telegram Bounty. GL
Activity: 210
I am joined twitter/facebook bounty campaign and slack bounty.hope i am not too late to join and can be accepted.wish the project will be good and succesfully.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
joined bounty sosmed campaig
Activity: 448
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Hi, I have joined the twitter and Facebook campaign at 25.07.17 - but didnt see my name at spreadsheet, add me please

Also today joined Reality Clash Slack and Telegram Bounty.

Thank you. Good luck
Activity: 350
joined the twitter campaign, facebook campaign, slack and telegram bounty i am sure if this project will be successful
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Manager, I would like to draw your kind attention, I could not find out my rank(Full Member) to fill up, on signature joining Form: https://goo.gl/FreHcH
Because of missing the rank, I feel good to complete it Member. Hope you fix it and given me right position.

I have added the new rank. Please check back and fill form again. I will delete your previous application filled with Member status

Hey @jamal Joined signature campaign bounty. But i have found some bug. the participants links of twitter and Facebook bounty and signature campaign bounty spreadsheet are not right.You added telegram/slack participants bounty there wrongly.Please fix social media bounty and signature campaign bounty spreadsheet participants links.Also there are no Avatar available, so why i am not able to wear the avatar.If avatar available then i will add itin my profile. Correct me if i am wrong... thank you in advanced.

My bad . Anyway I will remove the Avatar option from the form. I am still unable to understand what you are saying about participants link. PM me the matter
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
joined the twitter campaign
Activity: 434
Hi, I have joined the twitter campaign / Reality Clash Slack and Telegram Bounty. I hope that i am not much late to join this. good luck dev.
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
Hello, i have joined social media twitter / Slack and Telegram Bounty campaign for this coin. I hope this can be good for me and i will to promote it as much as i can.
Activity: 887
Payment via ether exchange or not?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
Hello sir, I have joined the social media campaign (twitter) this project seems much interesting, I think gaming lovers may take more interest with this campaign.
Activity: 140
i joined reality clash TWITTER and FACEBOOK
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
Im join in signature campaign
I want to add avatar too, but I do not see link for avatar.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Hi
Joined the bounty company -  twitter and facebook

Good luck!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
A man who knows all of yours
i'm still newbie, so sad  Cry good luck dev
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Can anyone please update my ethereum address as below?

Username : Voidvamp
Address : 0x7f9069bdBF9116e23E08C59695A78201100783De

changing address is not allowed. always use a correct and secure payment details.
protect your money by yourself.
Activity: 177
Can anyone please update my ethereum address as below?

Username : Voidvamp
Address : 0x7f9069bdBF9116e23E08C59695A78201100783De
Pages:
Jump to: