Pages:
Author

Topic: Reality Clash - Turns Game into Reality - Bounty Promotion Program - page 52. (Read 61047 times)

Activity: 866
Merit: 10
Can only join on twitter and facebook bounty .. thanks
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
https://www.crypto1id.com/
joined twitter campaign this project. This is a very good project good luck always. thanks so much dev.
Activity: 476
Already register in both bounty social (Face book & Twitter) hopefully this project certainly successful. Thank your team. Turns Game into Reality.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
The images in the main post are not linked to any sites, care to fix that?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Joined bounty twitter and facebook. Good luck!
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Where is the link to official website? i want make a video about this.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I was joined twitter bounty campaign
Activity: 518
Merit: 262
interesting project. I would like to do the social media campaign.I am joined your twitter and facebook campaign.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Just Joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign... it seems great.. there is no doubt that Reality Clash is going to be a successful campaign...
cause Jamal bro is a campaign manager and Reality Clash dev's are permissible... Smiley i'm glad to participates with this project...
good luck for this campaign...hope it'll be a great project.. Cheers.. Smiley
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
Campaign manager, you make a mistake. social media bounty spreadsheet and slack/telegram bounty spreadsheet both are same  link. please correction it asap.
i am going to join this campaign. thank you sir.
Activity: 840
Which in wait-wait finally twitter and facebook link already, join the social media bounties, thank you dev
Activity: 168
Already regist in both bounty social media, hopefully this project runs as planned and certainly successful
Activity: 420
joined facebook's bounty, finally Grin good luck
Activity: 90
Merit: 29
joined facebook and twitter bounty sir
Activity: 261
Joined social media bounty. i think augmented reality game will have good future Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 406
i want to take a part with facebook campaign & slack member and keep it up as long as till ico time is successfully over.

thanks a lot for wondering project launching.
Activity: 406
Just joined on social media campaign.thanks for accepting ...
Activity: 462
joined twitter and facebook bounty.
Activity: 1148
joined twitter and facebook bounty. i hope this project will be success good luck dev
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I'm finishing the translation for an other project, if french translation isn't done for Ann and WhitePaper ( it's a lot of work for one person) , i can help and do the WhitePaper in french by Wednesday
Pages:
Jump to: